Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missiles away

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Missiles away
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
I had to double check the avatar to remember who I was responding to. The two of you are indistinguishable.

Pffffffttt

You're the one playing scooby to the dumbass shaggys of the Prowler/Chopper ilk.  If scooby was a hysterical, screeching menutrating woman that is.

Wouldn't know nuance if it was embroidered on your nutbag. You just don't like my hammer of truth. It keeps leaving knots on your head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »
Funny thing...Trump didn't make the call to bomb them. You'd think that if you're going to use the biggest non-nuclear bomb in America you'd at least get the go ahead from the Commander Cheeto. I'm thinking that if it's a success he'll blab about how great of a job he did in making the call (years down the road), if it's a failure he'll blame someone else (Obama, Hillary, Spicer, his daughter that he doesn't fawn all over, some kitchen manager at his golf resort, etc.).

Maybe in a military way this will help you understand.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2017, 07:16:07 PM »
What should worry everyone, was Trump getting high fives and pats on the back from most of the media and Hillary Clinton, when he bombed Syria. Trump will see this as a very good thing. It would be like praising your dog and giving him treats after he shit all over the neighbor's walkway...eventhough most of the shit reportedly didn't land on the walkway. That's not a good thing to do to an ego the size of Trump's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2017, 09:16:20 PM »
I swear, I don't get the problem here.  Assad crossed an international line.  A written and unwritten rule that says you don't use nukes and you don't engage in chemical warfare.  And you especially don't unleash deadly chemicals on your own people.  He did!  So PCT's boys pulled up and parallel parked.  Threw a few dozen greeting cards his way that said, "Hi there.  Just wanted to let you know if you do it again, we'll shove a couple of MOABs up you sorry ass".  It's not a political stunt.  PEOPLE WERE GASSED TO FRICKING DEATH!

As far as Asscrackastan, we've been there for years.  How many strikes were carried out under Obama?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  Those weren't political stunts either.  I wish that under his administration, ISIS had been wiped off the face of the earth.  I would have applauded the man.  Thank you, President Obama.  But, they're still here.  Still carrying out terrorist acts.  Still vowing to rid the world of Christians and all infidels alike.  So the military leaders who have been in charge of carrying out said strikes, said "Let's kick it up a notch and drop some seriously heavy shit on these bastards".  They did.  Not Trump.  Political stunt?  No!  Stepping up the fight against ISIS. 

Why is this politicized or even a problem?  We should be cheering.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »
Most people applauded the strikes. The only exceptions are the shit for brains morons who fell for Bernie's shell game, the Assad regime, the Russians, and Kim Jung Un. The Bernbots are among dubious company in this asinine argument.

These fuckwads are nothing more than racket making empty cans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2017, 09:34:00 PM »
Most people applauded the strikes. The only exceptions are the shit for brains morons who fell for Bernie's shell game, the Assad regime, the Russians, and Kim Jung Un. The Bernbots are among dubious company in this asinine argument.

These fuckwads are nothing more than racket making empty cans.

Just call him by name. Don't get him all excited about being in a special group!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »
What should worry everyone, was Trump getting high fives and pats on the back from most of the media and Hillary Clinton, when he bombed Syria. Trump will see this as a very good thing.
It WAS a good thing.  Christ, you can't possibly be this dumb. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2017, 07:08:51 PM »
It WAS a good thing.  Christ, you can't possibly be this dumb.
You can't possibly be this naive to believe Assad would gas his own people when he was in good standing with them and somewhat good standing with the US. Also, when you look back about 4 years earlier and find out that Assad didn't gas his own people then (it was a supposed US backed, anti-Assad force)...it's really not that hard to see what's going on.

Again, it was wrong for Trump to order the bombing now, just like it would've been had Obama done it 4 years earlier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2017, 11:07:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »
You can't possibly be this naive to believe Assad would gas his own people when he was in good standing with them and somewhat good standing with the US. Also, when you look back about 4 years earlier and find out that Assad didn't gas his own people then (it was a supposed US backed, anti-Assad force)...it's really not that hard to see what's going on.

Again, it was wrong for Trump to order the bombing now, just like it would've been had Obama done it 4 years earlier.

It's all cocaine and underage hookers man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2017, 09:34:04 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2017, 09:36:29 AM »
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Wait, yes you can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2017, 09:49:34 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2017, 09:55:09 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2017, 10:13:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2017, 10:24:08 AM »
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." - Ben Frankin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2017, 10:29:28 AM »
I swear, I don't get the problem here.  Assad crossed an international line.  A written and unwritten rule that says you don't use nukes and you don't engage in chemical warfare.  And you especially don't unleash deadly chemicals on your own people.  He did!  So PCT's boys pulled up and parallel parked.  Threw a few dozen greeting cards his way that said, "Hi there.  Just wanted to let you know if you do it again, we'll shove a couple of MOABs up you sorry ass".  It's not a political stunt.  PEOPLE WERE GASSED TO FRICKING DEATH!

As far as Asscrackastan, we've been there for years.  How many strikes were carried out under Obama?  Hundreds?  Thousands?  Those weren't political stunts either.  I wish that under his administration, ISIS had been wiped off the face of the earth.  I would have applauded the man.  Thank you, President Obama.  But, they're still here.  Still carrying out terrorist acts.  Still vowing to rid the world of Christians and all infidels alike.  So the military leaders who have been in charge of carrying out said strikes, said "Let's kick it up a notch and drop some seriously heavy shit on these bastards".  They did.  Not Trump.  Political stunt?  No!  Stepping up the fight against ISIS. 

Why is this politicized or even a problem?  We should be cheering.   

Just having strikes to send a message to say back off? Probably fine. But tillerson is speaking of regime change. That's not good. It sounds all fine and dandy. Like it did in Iraq. And Libya. But regime change in the Middle East is dangerous. Assad is a bad apple. Isis is even worse. At this point it's binary between the two - mainly because of Obama. Assad is a scumbag but he's not the direct threat to the west that Isis is.

At some point we have to learn our lesson in this region with our actions and know that each action has huge amounts of possible blowback. This is how it's always been going back to our involvement there with Israel in the 60s. Through the 70s and 80s and so on. These factions like Isis and the plo and Al queda and the rest have mostly happened because of prior intervention.

That said - the notion that Assad is on the up and up and a cool dude and the conspiracy non sense prowler spews is some of the most asinine shit I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:33:24 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2017, 12:03:46 PM »
That said - the notion that Assad is on the up and up and a cool dude and the conspiracy non sense prowler spews is some of the most asinine shit I've ever seen.

But. But. Rachel Madcow connected the dots...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2017, 08:40:51 PM »
Some here are incredibly gullible...I guess it's easy to be when you're ignorant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions