Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Evan McMullin

Token

Evan McMullin
« on: October 18, 2016, 07:18:57 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aviksaroy/2016/10/18/the-conservative-alternative-to-donald-trump-isnt-gary-johnson-its-evan-mcmullin/#4a955b4d7b23

I made it 30:00 through the video. Going to finish this evening. But this is my guy. If you consider yourself a conservative, believe in State's rights and do not align with any of the 3 parties, at least watch the video in this article.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

Re: Evan McMullin
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 12:05:27 AM »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/evan-mcmullins-kamikaze-mission?utm_source=social&utm_campaign=crfb&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=101516mcmuffin

A quick glance at his resume shows that he has zero experience in elected office, no experience in governance at a level that would prepare him to be president, and no public record of political accomplishments.

Hmm. Who else does this apply to in this election?

Probably because he would not have even made the little-watched kids table sideshow of the Republican primary debates. In fact, he would have been laughed out of the race almost immediately.

I quit reading here and this solidifies my vote for him in the upcoming election.  He is the one candidate that I align with the most. As a matter of fact, I'm not even close to aligning with any of the party candidate.

Trump is unreasonable, he refuses to listen to HIS OWN people who are begging him to stick to important matters instead of constantly talking about people being bad to him. He can't fucking do it. He's never been checked in his entire life and he's not willing to start now. He's going to do what he wants to do and it doesn't matter who he surrounds himself with.  I don't even trust he would put the right people in the Supreme Court.

You Trumpers can yell as loudly as you want that a vote for __________ is a vote for Hillary. I don't care. Hilary is by far the worst candidate, but Trump is barely behind. I can deal with an ignorant person, I can't deal with an unreasonable person and I will not vote for one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 12:08:39 AM »
I really hope that he is a write in, in all States. I like him, really wish he would've started a little bit sooner. He sounds, imo, like someone that a lot of people would really like to get behind. Now it's down to him or Bernie as a write-in for me...if he isn't a write-in in Alabama, that would be a shame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 08:19:34 AM »
I really hope that he is a write in, in all States. I like him, really wish he would've started a little bit sooner. He sounds, imo, like someone that a lot of people would really like to get behind. Now it's down to him or Bernie as a write-in for me...if he isn't a write-in in Alabama, that would be a shame.

Yep.

Because a lot of this is on mcmullin. The others got in the game too late really. Even Johnson. And hillarys side was predetermined. So no one even tried. I think Bernie gave her more fight than anyone thought he would. I have no issue with Bernie personally. And i think he got seriously railroaded. On the GOP side and even libertarian I don't think anyone thought trump would make it this far me included. But at the end of last summer it started becoming apparent that he was a threat and still no one took it seriously. This is much of the gops fault on many fronts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 08:21:30 AM »
Hmm. Who else does this apply to in this election?

I quit reading here and this solidifies my vote for him in the upcoming election.  He is the one candidate that I align with the most. As a matter of fact, I'm not even close to aligning with any of the party candidate.

Trump is unreasonable, he refuses to listen to HIS OWN people who are begging him to stick to important matters instead of constantly talking about people being bad to him. He can't fucking do it. He's never been checked in his entire life and he's not willing to start now. He's going to do what he wants to do and it doesn't matter who he surrounds himself with.  I don't even trust he would put the right people in the Supreme Court.

You Trumpers can yell as loudly as you want that a vote for __________ is a vote for Hillary. I don't care. Hilary is by far the worst candidate, but Trump is barely behind. I can deal with an ignorant person, I can't deal with an unreasonable person and I will not vote for one.

In states that don't matter and even overall they've shown that the 3rd party people are NOT hurting trump so I don't take issue with anyone voting for who they want. Stein and Johnson are directly hurting Hillary. And that's how I look at it. Do I care to help trump? No. But I don't mind HURTING Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 10:45:27 AM »
He is.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/how_to_vote_for_evan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 12:27:51 PM »
A website founded as an"fuck the man, no holds barred" "anti politically correct bastion of sports talk" is seriously talking about writing in a candidate for president that has no chance of winning because Trump says bad words.

Think about that for a moment.  I hope you guys still feel good after Hillary further fucks all of us over for the benefit of her friends and family.

You guys all shock me with your sanctimony

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 12:46:32 PM »
A website founded as an"fudge the man, no holds barred" "anti politically correct bastion of sports talk" is seriously talking about writing in a candidate for president that has no chance of winning because Trump says bad words.

Think about that for a moment.  I hope you guys still feel good after Hillary further fudges all of us over for the benefit of her friends and family.

For me to say I'm not voting for Trump because he "says bad words" would be hypocritical.  I'm not voting for him because I don't think he would be a good President.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 12:51:08 PM »
A website founded as an"fuck the man, no holds barred" "anti politically correct bastion of sports talk" is seriously talking about writing in a candidate for president that has no chance of winning because Trump says bad words.

Think about that for a moment.  I hope you guys still feel good after Hillary further fucks all of us over for the benefit of her friends and family.

Maybe they align more with Johnson or McMullin. I don't think token or jarhead dislike trump simply because he said bad words.

I honestly don't align mostly with any of them. Prob Johnson simply on stances if I had to pick one. I'm huge on being fiscally conservative and govt sticking to protecting my rights, common welfare (not THAT kind of welfare) and providing a military. But I'll admit it's a two man race at this point. And I really hate Hillary. I think she's the most corrupt politician of our lifetimes.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:53:42 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »
For me to say I'm not voting for Trump because he "says bad words" would be hypocritical.  I'm not voting for him because I don't think he would be a good President.

Then you will have to live a HILLARY presidency and that is MUCH worse than anything Trump would bring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 01:23:19 PM »

This has zero to do with him saying bad words.  I don't believe 85% of what CNN says about him. I'm not voting for him because he displays at every opportunity the inability to take advice that anyone gives him and has shown me enough to believe he can't be reasoned with. All the stupid fuck has to do is shut the fuck up about everything else and talk about policy. Which is what his campaign managers are begging him to do. So he either CANT talk about policy because he doesn't know shit or he refuses to take advice.

He won't be a good leader. That's why I'm not voting for him.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:26:10 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 01:27:30 PM »
This has zero to do with him saying bad words.  I don't believe 85% of what CNN says about him. I'm not voting for him because he displays at every opportunity the inability to take advice that anyone gives him and has shown me enough to believe he can't be reasoned with. All the stupid fuck has to do is shut the fuck up about everything else and talk about policy. Which is what his campaign managers are begging him to do. So he either CANT talk about policy because he doesn't know shit or he refuses to take advice.

He won't be a good leader. That's why I'm not voting for him.

^^What this guy said.  Every word of it.^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:20 PM »
Then you will have to live a HILLARY presidency and that is MUCH worse than anything Trump would bring

A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.  I'm voting for McMullin so I can look myself in the mirror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 01:37:52 PM »
^^What this guy said.  Every word of it.^^

So at the grand old age of 70, by not not listening to anybody, he became the 1st non politician to be elected as the representative a major party in modern history.  Do you really think the founder and CEO of Trump Enterprises can build a company such as his without surrounding himself with good people and LISTENING to them?  Just like the media is trying to paint him as a sexual predator, they also have painted him as someone that listens to only himself.  You may say you don't buy the 1st part of it but you have bought the unhinged, won't listen to anybody, horrible leader part of their narrative. 

Go out an find the many videos of people that actually work for Trump and look how they talk about him. You will get a much different view than you have been fed by the Clinton Machine

Evan McMullen isn't even on all the ballots:  NO CHANCE TO WIN
Johnson is a joke:  NO CHANCE TO WIN
Stein: NO CHANCE TO WIN

That leaves 2.  Who you voting for?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 01:38:53 PM »
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.  I'm voting for McMullin so I can look myself in the mirror.

What if Hillary wins your state by 1 vote?

Hope you still have a mirror in whatever is left of the country after Hillary takes us so far down the leftist path that we can not recover
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:40:51 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 01:45:31 PM »
What if Hillary wins your state by 1 vote?

I live in Illinois.  The Democrats could have Hannibal Lecter and Charles Manson as running mates on the ballot going against Ronald Reagan, and Lecter/Manson would win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »
So at the grand old age of 70, by not not listening to anybody, he became the 1st non politician to be elected as the representative a major party in modern history.  Do you really think the founder and CEO of Trump Enterprises can build a company such as his without surrounding himself with good people and LISTENING to them?  Just like the media is trying to paint him as a sexual predator, they also have painted him as someone that listens to only himself.  You may say you don't buy the 1st part of it but you have bought the unhinged, won't listen to anybody, horrible leader part of their narrative. 

Go out an find the many videos of people that actually work for Trump and look how they talk about him. You will get a much different view than you have been fed by the Clinton Machine

If I really only had those two? Hillary. She's corrupt as shit but not a complete fucking idiot. The media didn't tell me that, it was apparent from day one of his political career to anyone who isn't at his grade level.

Keep persuading me to change my vote and you'll see why Johnson is pulling considerably more from Hillary than from Trump.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:52:27 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 01:50:56 PM »
I live in Illinois.  The Democrats could have Hannibal Lecter and Charles Manson as running mates on the ballot going against Ronald Reagan, and Lecter/Manson would win.

Actually, that might make a good write-in.  I'd go with Manson/Lecter though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »

Ike
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions