Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This Just Warmed My Heart

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
This Just Warmed My Heart
« on: September 12, 2016, 02:48:19 PM »
And made me giggle like a school girl.  What, you say?  From foxynewsdoy I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away -- just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

The British Special Air Service marksman turned one of the most hated terrorists in Syria into a fireball by using a Barett .50-caliber rifle to strike a fuel tank affixed to the jihadi’s back, the UK’s Daily Star reported Sunday.

The pack exploded, killing the sadistic terrorist and three of his flunkies, who were supposed to film the execution, last month, the paper said.

The ISIS butcher -- who reportedly delighted in burning hostages alive -- had been on a US “kill list” for several months, sources told the paper, which did not identify the sniper or the executioner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: This Just Warmed My Heart
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 04:13:26 PM »
I wish they had filmed that shit. I would have loved to see that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 04:37:13 PM »
I wish they had filmed that shit. I would have loved to see that.

Was able to find the first part,

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 04:50:48 PM »
He's been on a US kill list for several months and we leave it up to the British to off him?  Glad to hear it happened either way...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 04:55:17 PM »
He's been on a US kill list for several months and we leave it up to the British to off him?  Glad to hear it happened either way...
Another job sent overseas due to Obama's outsourcing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »

We're too pussy at the top end to handle this anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 05:48:45 PM »
A couple of summers ago, I had the honor of talking at length with a guy that was a sniper in Vietnam.  Quite a lot of what he said had that "Holy shit" affect on me.  His leg was badly scarred up and it turns out that was from his last mission, when they got a fix on his position after he nailed his target.

Just further solidified the respect I have for anyone who serves/d.  I hear some of the things people went through and all I can think of his how badly I'd shit my pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 06:01:32 PM »

Some of those Brits are bad Mfers.

Also glad it happened regardless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 06:29:38 PM »
A couple of summers ago, I had the honor of talking at length with a guy that was a sniper in Vietnam.  Quite a lot of what he said had that "Holy shoot" affect on me.  His leg was badly scarred up and it turns out that was from his last mission, when they got a fix on his position after he nailed his target.

Just further solidified the respect I have for anyone who serves/d.  I hear some of the things people went through and all I can think of his how badly I'd shoot my pants.

You need to read about Gunny Hathcock...

The North Vietnamese Army placed a bounty of US$30,000 on Hathcock's life for killing so many of their men. Rewards put on U.S. snipers by the NVA typically ranged from $8 to $2,000. Hathcock held the record for highest bounty and killed every Vietnamese marksman who sought him to collect it.[6] The Viet Cong and NVA called Hathcock Du kích Lông Trắng, translated as "White Feather Sniper", because of the white feather he kept in a band on his bush hat.[7][8][9] After a platoon of Vietnamese snipers was sent to hunt down "White Feather", many Marines in the same area donned white feathers to deceive the enemy. These Marines were aware of the impact Hathcock's death would have and took it upon themselves to make themselves targets in order to confuse the counter-snipers.[10]

One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through the enemy's own rifle scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him.[11][12][13][14] Hathcock and John Roland Burke, his spotter, were stalking the enemy sniper in the jungle near Hill 55, the firebase from which Hathcock was operating, southwest of Da Nang. The sniper, known only as the "Cobra," had already killed several Marines and was believed to have been sent specifically to kill Hathcock.[10] When Hathcock saw a flash of light (light reflecting off the enemy sniper's scope) in the bushes, he fired at it, shooting through the scope and killing the sniper. Surveying the situation, Hathcock concluded that the only feasible way he could have put the bullet straight down the enemy's scope, through his eye, would have been if both snipers were zeroing in on each other at the same time and Hathcock fired first, which gave him only a few seconds to act.[10] Given the flight time of rounds at long ranges, the snipers could have simultaneously killed one another.[15] Hathcock took possession of the dead sniper's rifle, hoping to bring it home as a "trophy", but after he turned it in and tagged it, it was stolen from the armory.[16]

A female Viet Cong sniper, platoon commander and interrogator known as "Apache" because of her methods of torturing U.S. Marines and South Vietnamese Army (SVA/ARVN) troops and letting them bleed to death, was killed by Hathcock. This was a major morale victory as "Apache" was terrorizing the troops around Hill 55.[17]

Hathcock only once removed the white feather from his bush hat while deployed in Vietnam.[18] During a volunteer mission days before the end of his first deployment, he crawled over 1,500 yards of field to shoot a high-ranking NVA officer.[19] He was not informed of the details of the mission until he accepted it.[15] This effort took four days and three nights, without sleep, of constant inch-by-inch crawling.[19] Hathcock said he was almost stepped on as he lay camouflaged with grass and vegetation in a meadow shortly after sunset.[2] At one point he was nearly bitten by a bamboo viper, but had the presence of mind to avoid moving and giving up his position.[19] As the officer exited his encampment, Hathcock fired a single shot that struck the officer in the chest, killing him.[19][20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29][30]

After the arduous mission of killing the NVA officer, Hathcock returned to the United States in 1967.[15][19] He missed the Marine Corps, however, and returned to Vietnam in 1969, where he took command of a platoon of snipers.[10]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »
A couple of summers ago, I had the honor of talking at length with a guy that was a sniper in Vietnam.  Quite a lot of what he said had that "Holy shit" affect on me.  His leg was badly scarred up and it turns out that was from his last mission, when they got a fix on his position after he nailed his target.

Just further solidified the respect I have for anyone who serves/d.  I hear some of the things people went through and all I can think of his how badly I'd shit my pants.

more fun when you make them shit their pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 11:39:36 PM »
You need to read about Gunny Hathcock...

Great read.  I won't finish the story of my talk with him because I don't know how some of you would feel about it.  Let's just say he and his spotter put in years and countless missions, enduring hell.  Both went home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 06:40:41 AM »
Great read.  I won't finish the story of my talk with him because I don't know how some of you would feel about it.  Let's just say he and his spotter put in years and countless missions, enduring hell.  Both went home.

It's okay if you found yourself sexually attracted.  Or even if you acted on it.  We would all feel fine about that.  Not our place to judge. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 08:28:38 AM »
It's okay if you found yourself sexually attracted.  Or even if you acted on it.  We would all feel fine about that.  Not our place to judge.

We are a kinder gentler people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2016, 09:37:02 AM »

Uncle Sani was a sniper too....got many filipino women right between the eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2016, 10:04:38 AM »
Quick subject change:

My daughter is 16 and was upset that very little regarding 9-11 is taught in her school so over the weekend we watched some of the 9-11 documentaries.  Hard to believe that as a junior in high school 9-11 is as "real" to her as WWII or Korean War or JFK's assassination are to me.  Happened before her time. 

One of the things that struck me as we watched these was the fury and outrage of the average person on the street.  In interview after interview the prevailing theme of the response was "Let's go to war, get after their ass, bomb the Middle East back to the stone age, kill every one of them if that's what it takes to prevent something this horrible from happening here again."  I remember feeling so distressed and so powerless and moved to do something that I was willing to abandon my job and join the service (they didn't want me). 

The reaction of people surprised her a little, but she said she now understands my anti-Islamic stance. If she had seen that happen in real time, like I did, she would probably feel the same.  I'm not an "Islamaphobe" as her teacher has categorized me and people like me.  There are reasons, and valid ones. 

I find it absurd that Bush is demonized now for going to war when we really should have just wiped the entire place off the map and, yeah, killed them all. I found it curious that Condomeeza Rice said in one of her interviews that she called Putin and even he was willing to support whatever we had to do in response.

So how did we get from THAT to a president who -- if he isn't a muslim, has some decidedly pro-Islam leanings?  How did we get to the point that her school has abandoned French, Spanish and Italian as foreign language options and now teaches fucking arabic?  If she wasn't a junior and hadn't been there the whole time I'd take her out of that school for that reason alone. 

How did we get from the towers falling to "hey, hey, Muslim's are oooookay!"

Trump is right.  Ban them from coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 10:11:29 AM »
I was willing to abandon my job and join the service (they didn't want me). 

The KISS Army is always in need of loyal recruits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 10:13:21 AM »
How did we get from the towers falling to "hey, hey, Muslim's are oooookay!"

Because it's a reasoned position rather than a heat-of-the-moment passionate response.

Because the American public is war-fatigued after a decade of piddle-dicking around in Iraq based on trumped up (ha) claims of WMD.

Because Americans believe in redemption, forgiveness and healing.

Lots more reasons, but mostly because to maintain a white-hot hatred for an entire group of people (most of whom are not remotely interested in the "mission" advanced by their radical fringes) requires a psychopathic focus that is the province of the kinds of people that would crash commercial airplanes into skyscrapers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2016, 10:23:12 AM »
Because it's a reasoned position rather than a heat-of-the-moment passionate response.

Because the American public is war-fatigued after a decade of piddle-dicking around in Iraq based on trumped up (ha) claims of WMD.

Lots more reasons, but mostly because to maintain a white-hot hatred for an entire group of people (most of whom are not remotely interested in the "mission" advanced by their radical fringes) requires a psychopathic focus that is the province of the kinds of people that would crash commercial airplanes into skyscrapers.

Which is why it will happen again.  And again. And again. 

Until we lose. 

Measured and rational responses and foppish (foolish) leaders are no defense against zealotry. 

Rome didn't fall because they needed a kinder and gentler body politic. 

And believing that the "mission"'is only that of a radical fringe is your first and most egregious mistake.  Proves you have been fooled. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 10:23:59 AM »
Which is why it will happen again.  And again. And again. 

Until we lose. 

Measured and rational responses and foppish (foolish) leaders are no defense against zealotry. 

Rome didn't fall because they needed a kinder and gentler body politic.

O.
K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 10:38:40 AM »

Agree and disagree some.

We needed to get mad. We needed to kick ass. Complacency and dicking around helped the situation to fester on Clintons watch going back to the first attack in 1993. Between 94-2000 there was super lax "not giving a shit" attitude towards this stuff by the administration in power. Sudan offered bin laden. Then we also had the Uss cole and Tanzania embassy attacks. Warning signs were everywhere. And again, it was allowed to fester. So to that point - no, kind and gentle don't work. Reagan didn't go to war but did use peace through strength. But either way, you can't show weakness. And that's what has happened.

But I agree on war fatigue and Iraq.

Iraq was a mistake. It was not only the wrong target but doing so screwed up the power balance in the region and was thus made even worse by Barry's actions there and in Syria thus helping create what we now know as Isis.  We should have been in Afghanistan and other remote locations pin pointing and blowing the fuck out of the people who took down those towers. We should have been angry. Just not at Iraq.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE