Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2017, 02:51:41 PM »
You can get a good look a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there.  No, wait...

I believed you the first time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2017, 11:59:26 PM »
Charles Hollis pisses in his own Cheerios, eats them, shits out a watery stool and then dines on that.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/02/will_malzahn_auburn_blow_it_on.html#incart_river_home

What is the purpose of this piece of shit?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #262 on: February 04, 2017, 12:23:46 AM »
Sometimes you wish a similar piece would be written for the aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. writer.

We all thought Charles Hollis had such promise early on.  But, after being given the biggest stage in the State at al.com for the 5th straight year, once again he's underperformed, seemingly possessing only the ability to rehash the 1,000 hit pieces already written about a particular coach.  His inability to come up with anything fresh, new or innovative has become obvious to anybody who reads al.com and their brother. Will Charles squander yet another opportunity on the big stage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #263 on: February 05, 2017, 07:20:58 AM »
James Creeper just came out with an article about two of our three offensive linemen signees being crippled.
Whatever will we do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2017, 11:27:27 AM »
There is a very disturbing article on aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. today, which really speaks to the thug culture that's so prevalent at AU and how it follows our graduates, especially our former athletes as they cheat, steal and lie their way through life. I for one, am thankful that the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. takes the time to bring us these telling pieces and give us examples of how not to live our lives.  I just couldn't bring myself to copy-pasta the entire article on King Dunlap as it's just too embarrassing to the Auburn family. But this little snippet tells you all you need to know about a life spiraling out of control.

Dunlap was arrested at his girlfriend's house in the Hermitage suburb after neighbors called law enforcement. A protective order had been taken out against Dunlap within the past week.

Worrick Robinson, Dunlap's attorney, said the tackle was preparing to leave Nashville for San Diego for offseason training, and his girlfriend asked if he needed to pick up some of his clothes. Neighbors saw Dunlap's car in the driveway and called police, Robinson said.

The man's girlfriend asked him to come pick up some clothes before he left town and the neighbors saw his car. Can you even imagine the trauma inflicted on these people?  I really don't want to think about it.  But thanks aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2017, 08:46:17 AM »
There is a very disturbing article on aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. today, which really speaks to the thug culture that's so prevalent at AU and how it follows our graduates, especially our former athletes as they cheat, steal and lie their way through life. I for one, am thankful that the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. takes the time to bring us these telling pieces and give us examples of how not to live our lives.  I just couldn't bring myself to copy-pasta the entire article on King Dunlap as it's just too embarrassing to the Auburn family. But this little snippet tells you all you need to know about a life spiraling out of control.

Dunlap was arrested at his girlfriend's house in the Hermitage suburb after neighbors called law enforcement. A protective order had been taken out against Dunlap within the past week.

Worrick Robinson, Dunlap's attorney, said the tackle was preparing to leave Nashville for San Diego for offseason training, and his girlfriend asked if he needed to pick up some of his clothes. Neighbors saw Dunlap's car in the driveway and called police, Robinson said.

The man's girlfriend asked him to come pick up some clothes before he left town and the neighbors saw his car. Can you even imagine the trauma inflicted on these people?  I really don't want to think about it.  But thanks aldot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..

$100 says that they didn't call about the "car", but about the big black dude. Another $100 says the girlfriend is white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2017, 11:55:17 AM »
$100 says that they didn't call about the "car", but about the big black dude. Another $100 says the girlfriend is white.
Yeah. Like there is going to be a black dude dating a white chick in Nashville.

Really? What's next? Voting?

Get real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2017, 11:50:30 AM »

Ole Miss investigation?

Picture of Auburn and Mississippi State.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2017, 01:25:31 PM »

Ole Miss investigation?

THIS IS SHOCKING!  ESPECIALLY OUT OF THE .COMZZZZ
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2017, 06:02:31 PM »

Ole Miss investigation?

Ole Miss tape regarding Mississippi State. NCAA says "nothing to see here" just like the tape they had of the MSU booster trying to get more money to pay Cam Newton.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 06:04:09 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2017, 07:10:41 PM »
They didn't do it once, but TWICE.

Two separate thumbnails both with Auburn players. Zero chance that is an accident.

https://twitter.com/aldotcomsports/status/837025788969037824

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »
They didn't do it once, but TWICE.

Two separate thumbnails both with Auburn players. Zero chance that is an accident.

https://twitter.com/aldotcomsports/status/837025788969037824

Jake Holland is the LB GA at Mississippi State?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2017, 01:38:02 PM »
Far be it from me to ever defend that shit rag al.com, however the player they are talking about Leo Lewis (MSU) apparently made no other tackles other than against Kam Pettway. If you actually google search Lewis and Miss. State the only tackles he is involved with are ones against us.

Now IMO they are still dicks for either not just using an Ole Miss logo or a picture of Lewis in just his MSU gear. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »
Far be it from me to ever defend that shit rag al.com, however the player they are talking about Leo Lewis (MSU) apparently made no other tackles other than against Kam Pettway. If you actually google search Lewis and Miss. State the only tackles he is involved with are ones against us.

Now IMO they are still dicks for either not just using an Ole Miss logo or a picture of Lewis in just his MSU gear.
Doesn't look like he tackled either one in those pictures to me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2017, 01:53:12 PM »
Doesn't look like he tackled either one in those pictures to me...

I think he had lost a contact in that second pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #275 on: March 11, 2017, 10:42:13 PM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/03/xavier_dampeer_opens_up_about.html#incart_river_home_pop

The second in a series of "this is why we fought" featuring former Auburn players.

Thanks for clearing it up, al.com. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #276 on: March 11, 2017, 10:54:50 PM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/03/xavier_dampeer_opens_up_about.html#incart_river_home_pop

The second in a series of "this is why we fought" featuring former Auburn players.

Thanks for clearing it up, al.com.

I read both earlier and thought the exact same thing.  Why in the hell would you write a piece centered around why Williams got hammered and swung on Dampeer 2 years ago. Hey Marshall, what happened at the party? 

Fucking useless, smear tactic "journalism". Pleeeeease bring Joel Erikson back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2017, 11:59:00 AM »
I read both earlier and thought the exact same thing.  Why in the hell would you write a piece centered around why Williams got hammered and swung on Dampeer 2 years ago. Hey Marshall, what happened at the party? 

Fucking useless, smear tactic "journalism". Pleeeeease bring Joel Erikson back.
Where's the other one? I only see this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »
Where's the other one? I only see this one.

By  James Crepea | jcrepea@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on March 10, 2017 at 4:05 PM

Marshall Taylor claims he was left in his dorm room by then-Auburn teammate Jovon Robinson after sustaining injuries while at a party last summer.

Speaking publicly for the first time since joining the program, Taylor said the incident, which in part led to Robinson's dismissal, "got ugly real fast" and he sustained "various" injuries.

"We got (to the Columbus, Ga.-area party) and things got ugly real fast," Taylor said following Auburn's pro day on Friday. "I took the worst end of it."

Taylor said there was an issue between Robinson and another man at the party, who accosted him. Robinson, who was not at Auburn's pro day but has been on campus in recent weeks, has denied wrongdoing and told AL.com Taylor fell on his own and there was no physical altercation of any kind.

"I was the first one seen so, I caught the beating," Taylor said. "(Then-defensive backs coach Wesley) McGriff found me in my (dorm) room because my mother was worried and blowing his phone up, he went and got into my room and found me and when they took me in the training room and woke me up."

Regardless of the differing accounts of the incident, it caused Taylor, a graduate transfer from Miami University, to miss the first 19 practices of fall camp.

Taylor, who has eight tackles with three pass breakups last season, said he did not hold any ill will towards Robinson.

"Just as a teammate you just assume that the guy next to you, wearing the same jersey, would have your back but you can't assume," Taylor said. "That's a life lesson learned. I got no hard feelings. I've seen (Robinson) this morning, we didn't speak or anything but I don't have hard feelings.

"He made a decision and he's got to live it. I made the decision to go with him and I got to live with it, which affected my playing time because I missed all of camp but that's life."

Though Robinson discussed attending pro day with an Auburn administrator last month, he did not attend for unspecified reasons. Coach Gus Malzahn declined to specify why the former running back was not there when players dismissed in the past, specifically Demetruce McNeal and D'haquille Williams, were permitted to take part in pro day.

"I'm just going to talk about the guys that performed today here," Malzahn said.

Taylor said he had no input in the matter and was unaware whether Robinson was going to attend or not.

"I was going to do my thing regardless," said Taylor, who had a 34-inch vertical jump, 10-foot-3 broad jump and ran the 40 in an unofficial 4.53 seconds. "I've been training for this day for the last two months. I'm not going to let one person stop two months of grinding that I've been doing."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2017, 12:40:48 PM »
Dang it! I missed pro day again. And I'd been practicing hard this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com