Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2016, 02:07:18 PM »
Rusty Williams and Cencade Pennington were brought in when Tot needed the tough yards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2016, 02:18:58 PM »
Demontray Carter was 5'11" he was a man...

amongst even bigger men
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
Lectron was nearly 5' feet tall. No midget.  Just height-challenged.

Don't talk about Darell like that!

We went through a tough time in the late eighties with top rated RBs getting hurt.

Harry Mose
Lectron Williams

Both with neck injuries?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2016, 03:45:45 PM »
Any possible way the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. can throw in a little  :poke:  They post a piece on Derrick Moncrief, who is at Okie State now.  The article says absolutely nothing except that he sat out a year and will be trying to win a safety spot.  No need whatsoever for it in the first place....other than being able to quote mama:

"It was rough at first, but seeing how happy he was, and I just knew, OK, he's made the right decision," Erica Moncrief-Taylor said. "He's just so much happier than he was when he was at Auburn. You see the joy in someone's face. I could see the joy when he Facetimed me. Like, oh, he's happy. He loves where he is."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2016, 04:51:53 PM »
Any possible way the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. can throw in a little  :poke:  They post a piece on Derrick Moncrief, who is at Okie State now.  The article says absolutely nothing except that he sat out a year and will be trying to win a safety spot.  No need whatsoever for it in the first place....other than being able to quote mama:

"It was rough at first, but seeing how happy he was, and I just knew, OK, he's made the right decision," Erica Moncrief-Taylor said. "He's just so much happier than he was when he was at Auburn. You see the joy in someone's face. I could see the joy when he Facetimed me. Like, oh, he's happy. He loves where he is."

Just when I think I cannot be anymore shocked by their "hate campaign"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2016, 05:08:55 PM »
Just when I think I cannot be anymore shocked by their "hate campaign"

Yeah, probably nit-picking on my part.  Thin skinned and all.  But I do scan the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. looking for any updates on my foosballz team and that just sort of rubbed me the wrong way.  Kind of like Mary Sue Finklestein in the back seat of her dad's station wagon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
So Alabama has had I believe 7 guys transfer out or dismissed in recent times.  Plus, the DC left to take a Head Corch job at that shit hole in Athens.  You see, according to the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., at Auburn that's the sign of a program in turmoil.  Rats jumping off a sinking ship.  At Alabama, it's good problem to have.  A few quotes from Michael Tacogrande's piece that "Makes sense" of all the recent departures.

"It becomes much more less taboo,(Players leaving) much more of a standard operating procedure. I think that's been a steady evolution towards this. But I think that's just a challenge that a school like Alabama has to face on an annual basis due to the fact that they recruit at such a high level."

"Sometimes at a place like Alabama, a player can feel like they're playing in quicksand because every year, there's another crop of five stars coming in that's pretty dang good."

"But the good news is, Alabama recruits at such a high level, there's no program that's more equipped to replace those guys than they are."
Don't forget about the bama DLine Coach that resigned due to NCAA investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2016, 12:08:22 AM »
Those awful players who leave the amazing wonder of Turdscaloosa are fucking themselves over. 

They just don't make it out there on their own without the guidance of Satan.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/08/how_successful_are_players_aft.html#incart_river_home_pop

So sayeth al.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:56 AM »
"Most who left were in the bottom half of their respective recruiting classes who faced long odds for Alabama playing time."

My favorite line. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2016, 10:27:08 AM »
https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/768193131141558272
@AUChizad
The only reason for this story to exist on @aldotcom at all is so they can print this quote
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/former_auburn_safety_transferr.html

The head of AL.com social media replied
https://twitter.com/MadisonU/status/768194682555920385
@MadisonU
True, but it goes deeper. We also had Moncrief leave Auburn, & @WesleySinor got Tulsa World to write original story.

https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/768195835112849409
@AUChizad
Misses the point as is typical in @aldotcom defenses.

I get why Tulsa World would want to print it…Same w/ AL,com…

Then today I kicked it back up.
https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/769168537172738048
@AUChizad
Weird, this article is missing quotes on how much happier they are at their new destinations. @MadisonU @aldotcom
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/08/how_successful_are_players_aft.html

He replied:
https://twitter.com/MadisonU/status/769177951564881920
@MadisonU
@AUChizad Yeah but they LEFT Alabama. So they're probably miserable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2016, 10:34:46 AM »
@ :rofl:

They don't even try and hide the bias.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2016, 11:05:23 AM »
@ :rofl:

They don't even try and hide the bias.

What do you expect from a portly ex-bartender and former sandwich maker who now controls al.com social media after a scintillating two-year stint as a "buzz reporter"? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2016, 11:16:22 AM »
This is all you really need:

Chad: The only reason for this story to exist on @aldotcom at all is so they can print this quote

Propagandist: True, but...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2016, 11:45:48 AM »
Can anyone steer me to a better place for AU foosballz news?  I readily admit that I pull up the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. daily because they're going to have the most articles on the War Eagles.  Most of them are what I'm looking for.  Write ups on individual players, position analysis, long snapper updates etc.  But I also know I'm going to have to put up with shit like the "Derrick wasn't happy at Auburn" and players leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

Some of the other sites, besides XXXassmassage.com, are just filled with al.com retreads. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2016, 12:10:56 PM »
This is all you really need:

Chad: The only reason for this story to exist on @aldotcom at all is so they can print this quote

Propagandist: True, but...
The thing is, he's doing this cute snarky sarcasm thing. He thinks I don't pick up on it.

The first tweet from him is basically calling me a tinfoil hat wearing bottomfeeder. Trying to spin it like it's absolutely CRAZY for me to say they are pushing an agenda by posting that quote in that article. I mean, c'mon man, they didn't even write the original story, Tulsa World did! Are they in on the conspiracy too, nutjob?? Like I said, yeah, I get why they would publish a story saying "Hey look, this kid left Auburn and is happier here". Why does AL.com need to publish it, if not to ALSO try to make hay out of him being less happy at Auburn than at lower-tier Oklahoma State? And why would THEY, the local paper, be motivated to do that for any other reason than to make Auburn look comparatively bad next to Bama?

I also sense some sarcasm in the second tweet, but that sarcasm only works if I didn't just bust him on the glaring fucking double standard. I'm fairly positive he really believes that players being happier after they leave Auburn is expected, but if they leave Bama, they're probably not happy about it. It's another example of AL.com just being assholes to their supposed readership because, fuck you, they're going to keep the bias up at all costs and don't care what you tinfoil hat barners think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:15 PM »
Can anyone steer me to a better place for AU foosballz news?  I readily admit that I pull up the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. daily because they're going to have the most articles on the War Eagles.  Most of them are what I'm looking for.  Write ups on individual players, position analysis, long snapper updates etc.  But I also know I'm going to have to put up with shoot like the "Derrick wasn't happy at Auburn" and players leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

Some of the other sites, besides XXXassmassage.com, are just filled with al.com retreads.
I got the inside scoop on Sean White being named the starter on the pernhubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2016, 12:42:38 PM »
The thing is, he's doing this cute snarky sarcasm thing. He thinks I don't pick up on it.

The first tweet from him is basically calling me a tinfoil hat wearing bottomfeeder. Trying to spin it like it's absolutely CRAZY for me to say they are pushing an agenda by posting that quote in that article. I mean, c'mon man, they didn't even write the original story, Tulsa World did! Are they in on the conspiracy too, nutjob?? Like I said, yeah, I get why they would publish a story saying "Hey look, this kid left Auburn and is happier here". Why does AL.com need to publish it, if not to ALSO try to make hay out of him being less happy at Auburn than at lower-tier Oklahoma State? And why would THEY, the local paper, be motivated to do that for any other reason than to make Auburn look comparatively bad next to Bama?

I also sense some sarcasm in the second tweet, but that sarcasm only works if I didn't just bust him on the glaring fucking double standard. I'm fairly positive he really believes that players being happier after they leave Auburn is expected, but if they leave Bama, they're probably not happy about it. It's another example of AL.com just being assholes to their supposed readership because, fuck you, they're going to keep the bias up at all costs and don't care what you tinfoil hat barners think.

The dude clearly doesn't realize who he's twatting with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2016, 01:11:55 PM »
The dude clearly doesn't realize who he's twatting with.
Kick his ass, Sea Bass!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:18:58 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »
Kick his ass, Sea Bass!
Wasn't there a famous thoroughbred called Sea Bass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2016, 02:14:54 PM »
Wasn't there a famous thoroughbred called Sea Bass?

No, but there was a sociopathic truck driver named Sea Bass on Dumb and Dumber.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions