Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: fudge al.com in the mouf with a goat aids infected richard, part 3,289
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2016, 10:28:49 AM »
Just in case you were wondering, yet again, how somebody invited to try out for an NFL team is doing? 

Here's yet another recap of Trent Richardson's inspiring comeback story. Which of course he hasn't actually come back, he just gets a chance to try out against six others, but he hasn't actually practiced yet because he wasn't in shape to do so....

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/06/trent_richardson_i_cant_let_it.html#incart_river_home_pop

:facepalm:
The story should have read:  Richardson has had his struggles since leaving Alabama due in fact to the NFL actually testing for illegal banned substances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
They're ranking the 100 best players in state history. 

Bo?  He's number 12. 

Behind Cornelius Bennett. Behind Ken Stabler. Behind Joe Namath. Behind Maxie Baughn.  Behind Walter Jones. Behind Ozzie Newsome. Behind Cam (at 5).  Behind somebody named Buck Buchanan. Behind Derrick Thomas. Behind John Hannah. And behind al.com's greatest ever, Don Hutson. 

Fuck those clowns. 

You could make a case for Walter Jones maybe. But to stack seven fucking bama assholes ahead of Bo? 

Horseshit.  Absolute horseshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2016, 12:52:22 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/07/alabama_redshirt_freshman_line.html#incart_breaking

Compare this article to what's written when an Auburn player transfers.

The Bama kid is leaving due to a playing time issue.  Because you know Bama be swimming in five stars. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2016, 10:46:47 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/07/two_of_alabamas_top_recruits_a.html#incart_river_home_pop

Videos of commitments produced by al.com. 

Why don't they just admit what they are? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2016, 11:24:54 PM »
I wonder how much they get paid to write shit to justify whatever fuckery Saban wants to come up with?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/08/why_chris_black_was_allowed_to.html#incart_river_home_pop

It's cool to allow this guy to transfer to Missouri, but this other guy can't transfer to UGA becuz...

al.com says it's all chill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2016, 11:19:06 AM »
The cease and desist letter was mailed out years before.  Oh wait...wrong canned response.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »
They don't even try to hide the bias anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2016, 02:39:16 PM »
So Alabama has had I believe 7 guys transfer out or dismissed in recent times.  Plus, the DC left to take a Head Corch job at that shit hole in Athens.  You see, according to the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., at Auburn that's the sign of a program in turmoil.  Rats jumping off a sinking ship.  At Alabama, it's good problem to have.  A few quotes from Michael Tacogrande's piece that "Makes sense" of all the recent departures.

"It becomes much more less taboo,(Players leaving) much more of a standard operating procedure. I think that's been a steady evolution towards this. But I think that's just a challenge that a school like Alabama has to face on an annual basis due to the fact that they recruit at such a high level."

"Sometimes at a place like Alabama, a player can feel like they're playing in quicksand because every year, there's another crop of five stars coming in that's pretty dang good."

"But the good news is, Alabama recruits at such a high level, there's no program that's more equipped to replace those guys than they are."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2016, 02:55:01 PM »
So Alabama has had I believe 7 guys transfer out or dismissed in recent times.  Plus, the DC left to take a Head Corch job at that shit hole in Athens.  You see, according to the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., at Auburn that's the sign of a program in turmoil.  Rats jumping off a sinking ship.  At Alabama, it's good problem to have.  A few quotes from Michael Tacogrande's piece that "Makes sense" of all the recent departures.

"It becomes much more less taboo,(Players leaving) much more of a standard operating procedure. I think that's been a steady evolution towards this. But I think that's just a challenge that a school like Alabama has to face on an annual basis due to the fact that they$$$ recruit at such a high level."

"Sometimes at a place like Alabama, a player can feel like they're playing in quicksand because every year, there's another crop of five stars coming in$$$ that's pretty dang good."

"But the good news is, Alabama recruits at such a high level, there's no program$$$ that's more equipped to replace those guys than they are."

:bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2016, 05:33:35 PM »

"It becomes much more less taboo,(Players leaving) much more of a standard operating procedure. I think that's been a steady evolution towards this. But I think that's just a challenge that a school like Alabama has to face on an annual basis due to the fact that they recruit at such a high level."

"Sometimes at a place like Alabama, a player can feel like they're playing in quicksand because every year, there's another crop of five stars coming in that's pretty dang good."

"But the good news is, Alabama recruits at such a high level, there's no program that's more equipped to replace those guys than they are."

Fuck these motherfuckers. 

I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2016, 08:18:48 PM »
fudge these motherfudgeers. 

I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

LET'S DOOOOOOOITTTTTT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2016, 01:41:03 PM »
Gus :: WRs
Tot :: RBs

Nice work by the crack editorial staff at al.com:

As a junior, the 4-foot-4 receiver finished the season with a career-high 14 catches for 177 yards and a touchdown despite not registering a reception until the sixth game of the season.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/auburn_wide_receiver_tony_stev.html#incart_river_index
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2016, 03:36:58 PM »

As a junior, the 4-foot-4 receiver finished the season with a career-high 14 catches for 177 yards and a touchdown despite not registering a reception until the sixth game of the season.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/08/auburn_wide_receiver_tony_stev.html#incart_river_index
I expect both Stevens and Davis to shine in our air assault throughout the season, #al.combedamned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »
The thing about our wide outs is that at least one of these true freshmen are going to step up and have that DAYUM factor.  Too many top flight athletes for somebody not to.  Plus, when you look back on the few highlights that occurred in the 2015 campaign, Jason Smith is involved in way more than we realize.  He's kind of the forgotten man in all this.  Kid is a balla!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2016, 08:14:40 AM »
The thing about our wide outs is that at least one of these true freshmen are going to step up and have that DAYUM factor.  Too many top flight athletes for somebody not to.  Plus, when you look back on the few highlights that occurred in the 2015 campaign, Jason Smith is involved in way more than we realize.  He's kind of the forgotten man in all this.  Kid is a balla!!!
Stat's indicate he played in eleven games with 13 catches and 3 scores. So one would think he might be considered more than just a fourth or fifth option in his final season. Don't recall any drops plus he knows where the endzone is we just need him on the field and find him.

I want him to play like Steve Smiff, wrestling the ball away scoring touchdowns and giving folks the bizniss.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 08:22:34 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2016, 11:59:26 AM »

Did we have midget RBs under Tot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2016, 12:44:09 PM »
Wes tries to bring everything down to his size.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2016, 01:11:16 PM »

Yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2016, 01:52:13 PM »
Yes.

Lectron was nearly 5' feet tall. No midget.  Just height-challenged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2016, 01:56:47 PM »
Lectron was nearly 5' feet tall. No midget.  Just height-challenged.
He was Pat Dye's boy though.  The Lizard was almost pushing 5'2"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions