Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ole Piss Game Thread

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Ole Piss Game Thread
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2015, 12:12:30 PM »
Sounds like we need to meet up behind the Sonic in Adamsville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »
Larry Culpepper was funny as shit.

The loss aside it was a great atmosphere yesterday. Very fun. Fall weather. Slightly overcast.  The smell of tailgating...Campus looked gorgeous with the fall colors and most of all the coexisting of auburn and ole miss coeds.

I heard that.  Auburn's campus and the city itself is the perfect college setting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2015, 06:08:29 PM »
would it surprise you to know that we are 4th in the SEC in red zone scoring percentage and 6th in red zone TD percentage?

We score on 87.1% of our red zone trips:

1.  LSU  90.3%
2.  Kentucky  88.9
3.  Miss. State  87.9
4.  AUBURN  87.1

We score a touchdown on 61.3% of red zone trips:

1.  Miss State  75.8%
2.  LSU  67.7
3.  Florida  65.7
4.  Kentucky  63
5.  Tennessee  61.5
6.  AUBURN  61.3

We are very close to becoming a very good team.

But to hell with it. Let's blow this bitch up and start over!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2015, 07:08:42 PM »
I wonder what our percentage on red zone TDs would be if you take out the 1 OT vs JSU and the 4 OT VS Arky.

Edit, I looked it up:

31 Attempts on the year, 19 TDs, 8 FGs, for an 87%.  (61% score a TD)

Take out the 5 attempts from overtime, and the 4 TDs we've scored in ot:
26 attempts, 15 TDs, 8 FGs:  88% scoring. (57% score a TD)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:56:50 PM by AUJarhead »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »
I wonder what our percentage on red zone TDs would be if you take out the 1 OT vs JSU and the 4 OT VS Arky.

Edit, I looked it up:

31 Attempts on the year, 19 TDs, 8 FGs, for an 87%.  (61% score a TD)

Take out the 5 attempts from overtime, and the 4 TDs we've scored in ot:
26 attempts, 14 TDs, 8 FGs:  84% scoring. (53% score a TD)

Yup, so close to becoming a good team...btw CCT, no one is saying blow everything up and start over. But changes need to be made on the offensive side of the ball. Whether that's running the offense with a dual threat QB (Jason Smith or signing a JUCO Dual Threat) or replacing Rhett Lashlee with Daneyune Craig and hiring a top WR Coach who will have the receivers catching the ball with their eyes closed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2015, 08:47:52 PM »
Yup, so close to becoming a good team...btw CCT, no one is saying blow everything up and start over. But changes need to be made on the offensive side of the ball. Whether that's running the offense with a dual threat QB (Jason Smith or signing a JUCO Dual Threat) or replacing Rhett Lashlee with Daneyune Craig and hiring a top WR Coach who will have the receivers catching the ball with their eyes closed.
Sean White is not the problem. Outside of this weekend - for obvious reasons - he has shown he can run the ball. We can win with him and win a lot. It won't happen with Gus and Boy Wonder calling plays like they are sniffing glue. They both need to sit in the film room and figure out why we have no medium range pass plays in our playbook. Draw some up. Boy Wonder also needs a foot applied to his ass each time we have a 3rd and 4 and he dials up a 60 yard bomb.

Play calling has done more to put us in the position we're in more than anything. As discombobulated as we've been this season, we have only had our ass whipped in 1 game. The other 3 losses were all very winnable.

If we're going to go the JUCO route for short term help, lets get Muschamp some defensive linemen and linebackers to shore up that side until he can get some guys in to run his system.

Garner and Boy Wonder should strongly encouraged to find other gigs at the end of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2015, 09:33:10 PM »
Sean White is not the problem. Outside of this weekend - for obvious reasons - he has shown he can run the ball. We can win with him and win a lot. It won't happen with Gus and Boy Wonder calling plays like they are sniffing glue. They both need to sit in the film room and figure out why we have no medium range pass plays in our playbook. Draw some up. Boy Wonder also needs a foot applied to his ass each time we have a 3rd and 4 and he dials up a 60 yard bomb.

Play calling has done more to put us in the position we're in more than anything. As discombobulated as we've been this season, we have only had our ass whipped in 1 game. The other 3 losses were all very winnable.

If we're going to go the JUCO route for short term help, lets get Muschamp some defensive linemen and linebackers to shore up that side until he can get some guys in to run his system.

Garner and Boy Wonder should strongly encouraged to find other gigs at the end of the year.

Sense.  Ur makin' it.  To take that one step further, it just seems there's no rhyme or reason...no consistency to what they're trying to do on offense.  You said there were no medium range pass plays in the book; however, against UK and Arky, that was exactly what they did so well.  All of a sudden, we were all thinking, "Now that's more like it".,,,even though in the Hawg contest, we dropped every one of them.  Then, they come into the OM game and all that disappears.  They spent the entire first half trying to be cute.  White's in...no it's Carry on in the Mildcat...wait...no it's JJ in the Mildcat.  Just reach in the bag and pull out a play and run it regardless of the situation.

Why would you take the momentum and rhythm you had started establishing in the last two games and take everything in another direction?  Taking plays that, despite the drops, were clearly working, and putting in an entirely new game plan....if you could call that a game plan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2015, 09:54:24 PM »

Just like real life, you fail to read or hear all of the "FIRE GUS" bullshit being spatted.

It's OK, we are getting used to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2015, 11:13:27 PM »
I'm done with reading stats and bs media reports. I am AU all in all the time. If you are not, we'll then, kissy ass. Lolololololololol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2015, 09:12:28 AM »
Sense.  Ur makin' it.  To take that one step further, it just seems there's no rhyme or reason...no consistency to what they're trying to do on offense.  You said there were no medium range pass plays in the book; however, against UK and Arky, that was exactly what they did so well.  All of a sudden, we were all thinking, "Now that's more like it".,,,even though in the Hawg contest, we dropped every one of them.  Then, they come into the OM game and all that disappears.  They spent the entire first half trying to be cute.  White's in...no it's Carry on in the Mildcat...wait...no it's JJ in the Mildcat.  Just reach in the bag and pull out a play and run it regardless of the situation.

Why would you take the momentum and rhythm you had started establishing in the last two games and take everything in another direction?  Taking plays that, despite the drops, were clearly working, and putting in an entirely new game plan....if you could call that a game plan.

You have never said a more truthful set of sentences.  I could kiss you right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2015, 09:16:19 AM »
You have never said a more truthful set of sentences.  I could kiss you right now.

Okay, but I don't do tongue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2015, 09:18:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2015, 09:34:59 PM »
Just like real life, you fail to read or hear all of the "FIRE GUS" bullshit being spatted.

It's OK, we are getting used to it.
Just like in real life, you're a fucking moron....that's okay, we've been used to that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2015, 11:42:07 PM »
Just like in real life, you're a fucking moron....that's okay, we've been used to that.

LOL. When you join big boy world, let us know.

BTW, your "we" only includes you and the other "free shit" guy. So I'm good with that.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:43:52 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2015, 03:47:31 AM »

LOL. When you join big boy world, let us know.

BTW, your "we" only includes you and the other "free shit" guy. So I'm good with that.
Once my boss makes me the fry guy, then I can join this "big boy world" you continue to blab about...Ohhhh, I can not wait!!!! BTW, who is this "other free shit" guy you're talking about?

Another question, does this "big boy world" involve knowing a little something about college football?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2015, 08:02:33 AM »

Another question, does this "big boy world" involve knowing a little something about college football?

no
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2015, 08:11:45 AM »
Ah, the most wonderful time of the year. When Auburn loses games and fans call each other dumbasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2015, 08:15:31 AM »
Ah, the most wonderful time of the year. When Auburn loses games and fans call each other dumbasses.

And before that, some of them already were. Still are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2015, 08:21:56 AM »
And before that, some of them already were. Still are.

There's gold in these hills. Gold, I tell ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2015, 08:55:16 AM »
or cops that look like Poncherello
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum