Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama Rolls

BamaWill

Bama Rolls
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
HA HA HA

Ok which one of you doubted the fact that we would lose (other than myself). I was at the game and I can tell you right now we looked better in person. Oh how times they are a changin, I watched the replay of the aubies game and damn I was closer on that prediction then I was my own, you guys looked like shit.  Better get your passing game together before Southern Miss, and to think you all were excited about Tony Frankin.

Roll Tide
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Bama Rolls
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »
HA HA HA

Ok which one of you doubted the fact that we would lose (other than myself). I was at the game and I can tell you right now we looked better in person. Oh how times they are a changin, I watched the replay of the aubies game and damn I was closer on that prediction then I was my own, you guys looked like shit.  Better get your passing game together before Southern Miss, and to think you all were excited about Tony Frankin.

Roll Tide

Keep climbing that diving platform my friend.  The swan dive is going to be magnificent.   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »
I will freely admit that I did not think you all would win.  I watched the replay of that game and UA came to play.  Clemson did not.  UA looked really good.  I am not sure how much of that was ya'll and how much of that was Clemson?  Time will tell on that and how 11 more games affect your depth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:09:37 AM »
Yep, times could be changin' a bit.  Lord knows, when you've sucked for so long, something positive is bound to happen for you.  Blind squirrel and all...you understand.  I guess after about a decade of being as irrelevant on the college landscape as Bowling Green, you have the right to win one legitimate game and say, "See, we told you so".

Congratulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
If I remember correctly, Arkansas was ranked like #16 in  the AP September of 2007. That was before UAT got the spot of a lifetime at the 6 yard line to stop the clock for a measurment and the opportunity to run another play. We all know how the rest of that 2007 season played.......

So congratulations bamer (as I know you had a signficant role in the victory) in beating another over hyped and over ranked opponent. So, go ahead tune into the Finebaum show to hear laurels of how UAT has passed Auburn like "Ships passing in the night" as was spouted September 2007.  You just keep on dreaming bamer.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:25:53 AM by JohnDeere »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BamaWill

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »
Hey don't be all upset at me because the aubies looked like crap
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
Hey - here's some food for thought...

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP)—Alabama looked like a juggernaut in dismantling a top opponent by 24 points, heightening expectations and boosting excitement.

The win over No. 9 Clemson? Nope, last year’s game against Tennessee, and the Crimson Tide responded to that by losing four consecutive games and watching all those good feelings dissipate.

If that’s not Exhibit A of what might happen when a team doesn’t follow coach Nick Saban’s “24-hour rule” and dwells on a big win too long, it’s at least incriminating evidence for a coaching staff wary of a letdown Saturday against Tulane.

The 24th-ranked Tide’s 34-10 dismantling of a Clemson team picked to win the Atlantic Coast Conference was certainly an eye-catching debut, especially considering the large number of freshmen seeing their first action. Last year’s 41-17 win over No. 20 Tennessee was pretty impressive, too.

Then came losses to LSU, Mississippi State, Louisiana-Monroe and Auburn.

Just sayin'...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »
Easy with the facts Wench :vn:, besides it's fun watching a bammer crap his slacks in the middle of the room. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 11:50:11 AM »
Hey don't be all upset at me because the aubies looked like crap

Yeah a defensive shutout, 300 plus yards rushing, a defensive touchdown, and special teams touchdown......yeah, the "aubies" looked like crap. I think you along with the rest of your bamer brethren have forgotten what kind of game plan the War Hawks of ULM can bring against SEC competition.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, you are just a pawn controlled by the media within the state of Alabama.

You are going to vote for Obama, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BamaWill

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »
Yeah a defensive shutout, 300 plus yards rushing, a defensive touchdown, and special teams touchdown......yeah, the "aubies" looked like crap. I think you along with the rest of your bamer brethren have forgotten what kind of game plan the War Hawks of ULM can bring against SEC competition.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, you are just a pawn controlled by the media within the state of Alabama.

You are going to vote for Obama, right?
Nope my man McCain all the way...and I am only repeating what I see in every other post on this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BamaWill

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:05:44 PM »
Hey - here's some food for thought...

Just sayin'...

oh and shouldn't you be in the kitchen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »

I think BamaWill just woke a sleeping giant.  May God have mercy on your soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »
hahahaha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
Oh, damn.  I thought this was a thread about that Lambert's place in Foley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 12:41:25 PM »

Only to check on how the chef is coming along with lunch.  Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BamaWill

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »
Only to check on how the chef is coming along with lunch.  Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?

I don't have to wonder, I've got you for a reference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 12:45:15 PM »
hahahaha
I guess you aren't planning on being at the LSU tailgate then, Taylor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 12:48:17 PM »
Hey jackass easy does it, I know we are pretty laid back around here but remember your still a guest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
Hey jackass easy does it, I know we are pretty laid back around here but remember your still a guest
Thanks, hon, but no worries,.  He's the kind of a guy that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions