Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Go gatah

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Go gatah
« on: May 14, 2015, 10:00:58 PM »
Auburn's baseball team actually showed up in Gainesville tonight and delivered a surprising 4-1 punch in da mouf to the Gators in game 1 of the series.

This was a must win in regard to a earning a ticket to the regionals. A couple of prognosticators had us as the 3 seed in either the Louisville or Coral Gables regional prior to this series, but adding a win or 3 would remove any doubt.

With the win, we improve to 34-20 (13-15).
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:02:55 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Go gatah
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »
I would run around my yard naked if Auburn sweeps Gatahs to go .500 on the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »
I would run around my yard naked if Auburn sweeps Gatahs to go .500 on the season.

Hey, hey...no need for the animals to get pregnant too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »
Hey, hey...no need for the animals to get pregnant too.

It doesn't work on the animals because I've tri........I mean, thats disgusting. My charm only works on beautiful women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 09:38:16 PM »
Down 3-4 going into the bottom of the 8th.  Tigers were up 3-0 until the 6th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 10:25:28 PM »
Yeah, they lost the 3 run lead and never threatened again.

We'll get 'em tomorrow!

34-21 (13-16)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 04:03:58 PM »
Yeah, they lost the 3 run lead and never threatened again.

We'll get 'em tomorrow!

34-21 (13-16)

3-1 loss.  We had bases loaded with 1 out in the 5th to only hit into a double play.  Last weekend we made errors and couldn't hit with runners in scoring position.  Did the same today.  Not sure about last night.  I can't figure out what has happened to us the past three weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 05:13:41 PM »
We've been a small ball team all season. We get runners on base and then take called 3rd strikes or hit into double plays.

We need to advance beyond the 1st round of the SECT to be comfortable about being selected for a NCAA regional.

We'll find out next weekend.

We close out the regular season at 34-22 (13-17). We were projected to be a lot worse, but we could have been a hell of a lot better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions