Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Homecoming Saturday and other games

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Homecoming Saturday and other games
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2014, 11:24:05 AM »
Alabama ass rapes Ole Miss.  Mark it down.

Yeah, I have to agree with the pink dumpster man here.  I don't see it being close except for maybe the first quarter and I am not so sure about that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
Cooper beat him in man as well.

201 yards dude. He beat them in all facets. With an NFL CB back there.

Cooper is a beast. I'm not denying that, but I believe the Kentucky WRs beat hargreaves up pretty badly too. 

On top of all that.  The defensive play calling of when to play zone and man was awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2014, 11:46:55 AM »
Silly Barners.  Trying to find ways to stop any part of Bama's offense. You really should stop but I don't mind if you keep going.  It's really entertaining.  Barners are so dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2014, 06:22:44 PM »
Y'all can take your mouth off cooper's junk any time you want.  He's good but not "best I ever done seen" good.  He will come back to the pack soon.

But Alabama still skull fucks ole miss until Bo's eye sockets are dry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2014, 09:22:30 AM »
Y'all can take your mouth off cooper's junk any time you want.  He's good but not "best I ever done seen" good.  He will come back to the pack soon.

But Alabama still skull fucks ole miss until Bo's eye sockets are dry.

I never said he was the best I ever dun seen. I just said he looked like the best player in college football so far this year and at 25-1 to win the heisman, it is decent odds for a legit longshot. I don't think that a WR will win though. Too inconsistent. Has a WR ever won?

And I agree with you about Alabama/Ole Miss games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
I never said he was the best I ever dun seen. I just said he looked like the best player in college football so far this year and at 25-1 to win the heisman, it is decent odds for a legit longshot. I don't think that a WR will win though. Too inconsistent. Has a WR ever won?

Been a while but back in the late 80's and early 90's, Tim Brown and Desmond Howard won it at WR.  Can't think of any others right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2014, 10:34:50 AM »
Been a while but back in the late 80's and early 90's, Tim Brown and Desmond Howard won it at WR.  Can't think of any others right now.

That's right. 30 years ago was the last time huh? Last WR's to win were from media darlings Notre Dame and Michigan? After 30+ years a WR from a media darling is breaking records under a OC that has turned the tide? Seems like an interesting storyline for a WR to break the trend huh? I like the 25-1 odds even more now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »

Yeah, I was curious to where that was said as well. People can honk Gurley's knob all they want but Cooper is better right now. Cooper will have all the west teams to go through before its all over so I don't think he will keep this up. But neither will Gurley. Bobo and Marky Mark are going to run him into the ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2014, 10:50:54 AM »
That's right. 30 years ago was the last time huh? Last WR's to win were from media darlings Notre Dame and Michigan? After 30+ years a WR from a media darling is breaking records under a OC that has turned the tide? Seems like an interesting storyline for a WR to break the trend huh? I like the 25-1 odds even more now.
Desmond Howard done played WR. But he returned kicks too and did so rather effectively.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2014, 01:32:28 PM »
...meanwhile Auburn will have already had their "real tests" starting this weekend against LSU. Also, Ole Miss is not that good.
Of course.  An LSU team that lost to MSU and is starting their true frosh backup QB at Jordan Hare.  Sorry, but this is probably the least scary LSU in the past 5 years.  Not saying that Ole Miss is particularly scary by any means. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2014, 02:20:40 PM »
Of course.  An LSU team that lost to MSU and is starting their true frosh backup QB at Jordan Hare.  Sorry, but this is probably the least scary LSU in the past 5 years.  Not saying that Ole Miss is particularly scary by any means.

Was just watching some of the Ole Miss/Memphis game at lunch. The Racist Black Bears moved it in the first half but kept shooting (Bo Wallace) themselves in the foot.  I know it's Memphis...improved this year...but still Memphis.  But don't sleep on the Black Bears. They get after that ass on defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2014, 02:51:36 PM »
Was just watching some of the Ole Miss/Memphis game at lunch. The Racist Black Bears moved it in the first half but kept shooting (Bo Wallace) themselves in the foot.  I know it's Memphis...improved this year...but still Memphis.  But don't sleep on the Black Bears. They get after that ass on defense.
They have a pretty good defense, but it's still Ole Miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2014, 03:04:01 PM »
They have a pretty good defense, but it's still Ole Miss.

He's right....They are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »
He's right....They are.

No doubt.  And Bo Wallace will find a way to turn it over at least 5 times...because he's Bo Wallace. But at least he cut his hair.  So there's that. 

Oh, and while you bitches are being far less than fabulous, I just got passes (For the second half) to a buddy's box suite. Sweet!!!  Mooching off rich people for 2nd half box suite passes.  How cool is that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:17 PM »
No doubt.  And Bo Wallace will find a way to turn it over at least 5 times...because he's Bo Wallace. But at least he cut his hair.  So there's that. 

Oh, and while you bitches are being far less than fabulous, I just got passes (For the second half) to a buddy's box suite. Sweet!!!  Mooching off rich people for 2nd half box suite passes.  How cool is that?

So, you're going to leave your suite and hang out in somebody else's?  #richpeopleproblems
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:39 PM »

It's like you know the 2nd half of people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2014, 03:36:58 PM »

I specifically hate people who get on the internet and talk big. Talk shit. Big shit talkers. I can sit in a box any time that I would like. Do I get on here and boast about this? No.

No one cares about you and your gay friends in the box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »
How cool is that?

May the JHS elevators ever be in your favor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »

Sounds like the clean up crew coming in early after a blowout win...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2014, 03:41:13 PM »
I specifically hate people who get on the internet and talk big. Talk shit. Big shit talkers. I can sit in a box any time that I would like. Do I get on here and boast about this? No.

No one cares about you and your gay friends in the box.

I'm sorry, you say something?  I had the windows to my Bentley all the way up.  And don't touch the car.

Okay, don't touch my Dart....but you get the idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions