Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ITS TIIIIIME!

jmar

Re: ITS TIIIIIME!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 09:51:33 PM »
God Almighty! What does it take?

Marshall has to win it, dragging assed  dropsies and all.
MVP!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:03:00 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 10:24:49 PM »
Has any one said?..."Dropped passes)!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 10:27:14 PM »
Like I said. Apparent lack of focus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:34 PM »
Like I said. Apparent lack of focus.
We had the stage, the opportunity to show everyone-we are a machine...only now, doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 10:36:22 PM »
Reed is ballin' tonite! I know...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
AND THEY WIN THE MONEY... :move:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 10:47:18 PM »
The defense should think about trying to cover Wes Welker at least once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 10:48:55 PM »
Reed is ballin' tonite! I know...
He caught one! His year...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 10:56:59 PM »
The defense should think about trying to cover Wes Welker at least once.
I thought the same about THAT guy. Welker is right!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 11:02:36 PM »
Key stat.... K State 0 penalties.

And oh yeah screw the damn ESPN announcers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
Has anyone else noticed how most of our opponents play penalty free football against us?  That's complete bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2014, 11:07:50 PM »
Key stat.... K State 0 penalties.

And oh yeah screw the damn ESPN announcers
Special Teams can't make up for obvious blocks in the back on multiple occasions...did anyone mention that these are Big 12 officials? One of the worst games of "home cooking" I've seen. I'm hoping those blown calls were picked up by someone else higher up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:17 PM »
There are many pics on teh twitters of holds, jersey grabs and blocking in the back. Compete bullshit

We beat em in every stat except penalties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2014, 11:33:17 PM »
There are many pics on teh twitters of holds, jersey grabs and blocking in the back. Compete bullshit

Yup.

Hostile Environment? Check
Opponent prepared all off-season for us? Check
A SHIT LOAD of trash talking by the opposing fans & some Updyke fans? CHECK
RECspn put us on Upset Alert? Check
Obvious Home Cooking by the refs? Check
Strong Defensive team? Check
Pretty good opposing QB? Check
NFL type opposing receiver? Check
Starting Senior Safety out for the game? Check
WRs not being able to catch anything for most of the night? Check
OL not being able to get much of a push? Check
Stupid penalties keeping the opposing drives going? Check

Auburn still walks away with a WIN? Check
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:12 AM »
Couple of things. 

1) We've gotten two team's Super Bowls and won both.
2) Fuck ESPN.  The story is "K-State shot itself in the ass" ignoring the fact that AU receivers dropped at least two, maybe three sure TD passes.
3) Love CAP, but he's no Tre.  Mason fell forward toward the first down marker/endzone.  Too many times I saw Payne bend away from the line.
4) Marshall really can't throw the ball with consistent accuracy.  Quentin was nearly having a stroke at the half because on the read options the safeties were leaving EVERYBODY open.   Q's complaint was that if we'd run a play action off it, we could choose which receiver among three was going to walk in for a long TD -- but we never did.  We should have thrown the ball 30-40 times that game for 400 yards or so. 
5) I had no opinion about K-State before tonight.  In fact I sort of liked their logo.  They can suck camel penii now as far as I'm concerned.   
6) AU played like we just wanted to get off the field.  I expected intensity, enthusiasm and effort. Instead, the long layoff seemed to leave us rusty and tired.  Defense played well for the most part, though.  We shut down their running game and their All American receiver, but let that little white douche have a career day. 
7) Penalties galore on them that weren't called.  I've never seen a more blatant block in the back on one of their long returns. Not called.  Holding was egregious. But that wasn't the worst to me. On K-State's last touchdown drive they called for two unnecessary reviews.  The first let them get the little white kid back on the field.  The second gave them a chance to collect themselves before running a clusterfuck  play at the goal line that could have been a disaster. 
8) This game will have no bearing on how we play the rest of the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2014, 03:00:37 AM »
Guy on Facebook (known bammer that trashes Auburn everyday) stated that Kansas St. pushed our shitty defense around and that Coach Malzahn got exposed & out coached by KSU's DC. I told him that holding KSU's offense to 285 yards total (40 yards rushing) is not considered getting pushed around and gaining over 350 yards of total offense is hardly getting exposed or out coached. Then I told him whatever helps him sleep at night, but to think about this, Southern Mississippi for the Mentally Challenged gained 265 yards of total offense against that uat defense.
A number of bammers responded with their usual "BAHHING"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2014, 09:14:32 AM »
Couple of things. 

2) Fuck ESPN.  The story is "K-State shot itself in the ass" ignoring the fact that AU receivers dropped at least two, maybe three sure TD passes.
3) Love CAP, but he's no Tre.  Mason fell forward toward the first down marker/endzone.  Too many times I saw Payne bend away from the line.
4) Marshall really can't throw the ball with consistent accuracy.  Quentin was nearly having a stroke at the half because on the read options the safeties were leaving EVERYBODY open.   Q's complaint was that if we'd run a play action off it, we could choose which receiver among three was going to walk in for a long TD -- but we never did.  We should have thrown the ball 30-40 times that game for 400 yards or so. 
5) I had no opinion about K-State before tonight.  In fact I sort of liked their logo.  They can suck camel penii now as far as I'm concerned.   
6) AU played like we just wanted to get off the field.  I expected intensity, enthusiasm and effort. Instead, the long layoff seemed to leave us rusty and tired.  Defense played well for the most part, though.  We shut down their running game and their All American receiver, but let that little white douche have a career day. 
7) Penalties galore on them that weren't called.  I've never seen a more blatant block in the back on one of their long returns. Not called.  Holding was egregious. But that wasn't the worst to me. On K-State's last touchdown drive they called for two unnecessary reviews.  The first let them get the little white kid back on the field.  The second gave them a chance to collect themselves before running a clusterfuck  play at the goal line that could have been a disaster. 

I agree with every damn bit of this. I would say KSU left some points out there too. The score should have been more like 34-30 or 41-30 Auburn. There was so so many missed penalties on KSU that it was really pissing me off.

Auburns D was the story of the night for me. The steadily got better last year and now it looks to me that the D has picked up where they left off.

Another thing, Coates and Duke best be practicing their catching skills next week. 3 TDs left of the field last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 09:42:40 AM »
Couple of things. 

Agree....BUT....

Mason did not look like the Mason we know now in Game 3 of last year. He hit his stride towards the 2nd half of the season. This game reminded me of a combination of the Wash St and LSU games from last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 10:19:42 AM »
Couple of things. 

2)  Yeah, that was pissing me off so I turned the sound down.  Penalties and dropped passes hurt us too.
3)  Tre also had the advantage of running behind Procsh. GRob and Kozan.  We miss those guys.  Not that we aren't doing ok without them, but it shows that we miss them. 
4)  True he can't, but also 5 dropped passes. We have got to make those catches to help Marshall out when he does actually make a good throw.  Craig was losing his shit on the sidelines.
6)  I loved the way our D played.  Only one or two complaints.  Garret couldn't cover Sexton and one play where he came back for the ball was a stupid mistake.  For the most part they played great.  It's like the O came in thinking they were going to score at will and didn't look like they cared.  Agree on that.
7)  Let's not forget there were several blocks in the backs on ST that were not called.
8)  Agree.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:41:59 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:44 AM »

#ZeroPenalties

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:02:40 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions