Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Ooops. Maybe cutting Ben Tate was a bad idea"

Ogre

Re: "Ooops. Maybe cutting Ben Tate was a bad idea"
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 03:38:39 PM »
It's very simple.  Like you, and many other Alabamians I pulled for the Falcons simply because there was no other pro team to pull for. 
The year is 1980.  Steve Bartkowski and William Andrews have raised the hopes and dreams of an 11 year old who had just endured a 5-6 Barfield season with heavy commentary from the Warden due to losing all 6 of it's conference games. 
This dream season of the Falcons is finally going to be the bright spot.  Nope.  Allowing the Cowboys to score 20 points in the 4th quarter lead by Danny fudgeing White.  Did you hear me?  DANNY WHITE!
30-27.
fudge the Falcons.  fudge them long and hard.

LACES OUT DAN!!!1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 03:52:08 PM »
It's very simple.  Like you, and many other Alabamians I pulled for the Falcons simply because there was no other pro team to pull for. 
The year is 1980.  Steve Bartkowski and William Andrews have raised the hopes and dreams of an 11 year old who had just endured a 5-6 Barfield season with heavy commentary from the Warden due to losing all 6 of it's conference games. 
This dream season of the Falcons is finally going to be the bright spot.  Nope.  Allowing the Cowboys to score 20 points in the 4th quarter lead by Danny fucking White.  Did you hear me?  DANNY WHITE!
30-27.
Fuck the Falcons.  Fuck them long and hard.
Also, they suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 03:56:17 PM »
Also, they suck.

I'm not sure that a Saints fan who has not endured the paperbag treatment in the Superdome has a leg to stand on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 03:58:16 PM »
This dream season of the Falcons is finally going to be the bright spot.  Nope.  Allowing the Cowboys to score 20 points in the 4th quarter lead by Danny fucking White.  Did you hear me?  DANNY WHITE!
30-27.
Fuck the Falcons.  Fuck them long and hard.

Danny was a Sun Debil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 04:35:32 PM »
I know you guys are Falcon haters but I'd love to see him in the ATL.  The Falcons screwed up royally letting Turner get away and bringing in Steven Jackson. Tate could be the feature back and Atlanta does run the ball a good bit.

No the falcons have a decent running back in Jaquizzy, but were stupid and sat him after Jackson got healthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
LACES OUT DAN!!!1

Einhorn is Finkle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:31 PM »
I'm not sure that a Saints fan who has not endured the paperbag treatment in the Superdome has a leg to stand on.

THIS.  OH, THIS.  The Corndog would salute you with his beer, were he to read this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 04:45:50 PM »
Also, they suck.

This right here is why I never got into pro sports.  As a kid in Alabama in the '80's who was I going to cheer for?  The Falcons? 

The Saints?

edit:  This guy gets bonus points for using a bag that still has french fry grease on it.

The Hawks?

The Braves?

No thanks, just wake me up when Auburn is playing again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 04:47:01 PM »
You know you were a huge fan of Biff Pocoroba
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 04:50:10 PM »
This right here is why I never got into pro sports.  As a kid in Alabama in the '80's who was I going to cheer for?  The Falcons? 
The Saints?

The Hawks?

The Braves?

No thanks, just wake me up when Auburn is playing again.

Yep and yep.  We watched the Braves and went to Braves games with our youth group, because tickets were as cheap as one of wes's dates.  But there was never an expectation that they would actually, you know, WIN...  Come to think of it, I am not sure that I ever saw the Braves win a game in Fulton County Stadium in person.  I saw a few on tv but never in person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 04:52:35 PM »
You know you were a huge fan of Biff Pocoroba

I was more of a Larvell "Sugar Bear" Blanks guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 09:15:17 PM »
I know you guys are Falcon haters but I'd love to see him in the ATL.  The Falcons screwed up royally letting Turner get away and bringing in Steven Jackson. Tate could be the feature back and Atlanta does run the ball a good bit.

I love the Falcons and letting Turner go was the right thing to do. Slower than shit in his old age.

Tate is a free agent and will get big money somewhere. I wish it was the Falcons. I see him having a few good years like Jamal Anderson left in the tank. ATL would be a good place to do it. Quiz cannot handle a full load. But he and Tate would be a good pair if used right. I'm just not sure ATL knows how to do that. But Tate would run Jackson off. Jackson just cannot explode well enough in this offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 03:41:29 AM »
I love the Falcons and letting Turner go was the right thing to do. Slower than shit in his old age.

Tate is a free agent and will get big money somewhere. I wish it was the Falcons. I see him having a few good years like Jamal Anderson left in the tank. ATL would be a good place to do it. Quiz cannot handle a full load. But he and Tate would be a good pair if used right. I'm just not sure ATL knows how to do that. But Tate would run Jackson off. Jackson just cannot explode well enough in this offense.
Jaquiz was seen as the missing piece for Ryan as was Bush at New Orleans. But Atlanta lost two key defenders to free agency (maybe one was injured) before the plan took effect. Turner couldn't catch a cold, Rodgers was no help inside and if memory serves Julio was nursing injuries that last playoff appearance. Falconish no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 05:20:34 PM »
So Kipper predicting that Johnny Autograph goes number 1 overall to the Houston Texans.  So you get to cheer for that Wench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 05:25:47 PM »
So Kipper predicting that Johnny Autograph goes number 1 overall to the Houston Texans.  So you get to cheer for that Wench.

Fuck Mel and his shitty hair.  I will not cheer for Johnny Football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 05:40:25 PM »
Fuck Mel and his shitty hair.  I will not cheer for Johnny Football.

I am envious of Mel's widow's peak.  I'd love to have JFF on my team.  Ballah and a shot callah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 05:42:31 PM »
I am envious of Mel's widow's peak.  I'd love to have JFF on my team.  Ballah and a shot callah

Somehow I do not see him fitting in working for Bob McNair.  Again - squeaky clean image in H-town - if they sign him, I bet the morals clause in his contract is a fucking doozy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 09:53:05 AM »
Somehow I do not see him fitting in working for Bob McNair.  Again - squeaky clean image in H-town - if they sign him, I bet the morals clause in his contract is a fudgeing doozy.

What has he gotten in trouble for that does not involve possibly breaking one of the dumber NCAA rules?

He did have the one misdemeanor arrest for not identifying himself to a cop, but if his days of rambunctiousness and misdemeanorin' are behind him, and they are aren't they boys?, then I say that that boy is pardoned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2014, 02:56:10 PM »
What has he gotten in trouble for that does not involve possibly breaking one of the dumber NCAA rules?

He did have the one misdemeanor arrest for not identifying himself to a cop, but if his days of rambunctiousness and misdemeanorin' are behind him, and they are aren't they boys?, then I say that that boy is pardoned.

You soft headed son of a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2014, 02:59:50 PM »
You soft headed son of a bitch.

If ya momma was here to see ya, she'd die of shame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."