Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Change it back daddy!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Change it back daddy!
« on: October 22, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »
What the hell happened to the forum?

I used to have a line that said all new post since you last logged on, or some crap like that. Now its gone.

CHANGE IT BACK!

Makes it hard to view new posts on my phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Change it back daddy!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »
Still shows that on mine....I suspicion that you may need to look inward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 04:33:09 PM »
Still shows that on mine....I suspicion that you may need to look inward.

Nope. I changed nothing. Nothing I tell you!

Its that damn RODFATHER.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:45:37 PM »
Operator problem.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 06:25:12 PM »
I got mine, do you got urine?

Seriously though, you have to be logged in to see that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:56:56 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 06:25:28 PM »
Sounds like a head space and timing issue to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 08:49:52 PM »
Id 10 T error
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 12:28:24 AM »
Damn you people. It is still not showing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 07:14:39 AM »
Damn you people. It is still not showing!

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 08:28:30 AM »
It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

You'll be wearing rubber gloves. Do you own rubber gloves?

Hey, you with the camera? Click on this link:
http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?action=unread
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:31:16 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
OK. Finally got back on the computer where everything is a bit larger. I see where I need to expand the header.

How hard would it have been to just tell me that?

Thanks assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
OK. Finally got back on the computer where everything is a bit larger. I see where I need to expand the header.

How hard would it have been to just tell me that?

Thanks assholes.

Because we're not there dumbass. Obviously, you can't find the "prt sc" button and have the ability to use it. Furthermore, you're probably using Windoze or Mac. Use should try Linux sometime and hit F11 while you're at it too. Good luck cameraman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 09:52:45 AM »
Because we're not there dumbass. Obviously, you can't find the "prt sc" button and have the ability to use it. Furthermore, you're probably using Windoze or Mac. Use should try Linux sometime and hit F11 while you're at it too. Good luck cameraman.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »

Aww, come on guys, it's so simple!  Maybe you need a refresher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 11:43:04 AM »
Aww, come on guys, it's so simple!  Maybe you need a refresher.
It's the bypass line, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 12:10:28 PM »
Sounds like a head space and timing issue to me.

Only a few know what that relates to. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »
Only a few know what that relates to.

I can't speak for anyone else but it means a 50 cal to me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
I can't speak for anyone else but it means a 50 cal to me.

It tis a fine weapon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 04:15:17 PM »
Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 04:24:44 PM »
Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick

You're bleeding
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."