Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You don't even have to be a threat for Alabama to go after you

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2013/chris-jones-ncaa-ole-miss/

Mississippi State’s Chris Jones questioned by NCAA about Ole Miss recruitment
Mississippi State freshman Chris Jones has been interviewed by the NCAA regarding Ole Miss’ recruitment last year, according to CBSSports.com.

Jones’ mother told CBS Sports that she did not know about an NCAA interview and never noticed anything suspicious during Ole Miss’ recruitment.

Ole Miss and Mississippi State are the only two campuses Jones visited during the recruiting process, and he was the subject of a tough recruiting battle leading into national signing day. He even received death threats.

According to the Clarion Ledger, Jones’ high school coach William Cook was not aware of any such interview, and he added the NCAA has not contacted him.

Jones was a five-star prospect, and he’s impressed the MSU coaching staff during fall camp.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:00:15 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Re: You don't even have to be a threat for Alabama to go after you
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 10:50:03 AM »
While I agree in saying fuck Alabama, this is more on Miss State than anyone else.  Here we are again with Mullen missing on a big recruit and running to the NCAA for help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:58:13 AM »
While I agree in saying fudge Alabama, this is more on Miss State than anyone else.  Here we are again with Mullen missing on a big recruit and running to the NCAA for help.

He's at MSU
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:00:05 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:58:57 AM »
While I agree in saying fuck Alabama, this is more on Miss State than anyone else.  Here we are again with Mullen missing on a big recruit and running to the NCAA for help.

Yeah, about that.  Chris Jones signed with MSU and not Ole Miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:13:40 AM »
Yeah, about that.  Chris Jones signed with MSU and not Ole Miss.

Ah.  Well, then I'll just sit a few plays out then. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 12:27:09 PM »

It's o.k. Nice effort. You had close to a 50% shot so the odds were definitely not in your favor. You gave it your all and failed miserably. That's all that we can ask for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 12:43:14 PM »

I'm with you, THS. Fuck Dan Mullen anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
It's o.k. Nice effort. You had close to a 50% shot so the odds were definitely not in your favor. You gave it your all and failed miserably. That's all that we can ask for.

At 50/50, would there be any favor at all? (sorry. i have never been to vegas)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 02:03:36 PM »

50%, hell that's 3/4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 02:15:35 PM »
I've been saying all along that Ole Miss is cheating like a mutha fucka and that they've jumped past Vanderbilt in that department (Vanderbilt is cheating like crazy too). With the class that they landed, it's similar to SMU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »
With the class that they landed, it's similar to SMU.

Do they have a current running back who is gonna kill a hooker and get pissed when his son gets put in timeout?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »
Do they have a current running back who is gonna kill a hooker and get pissed when his son gets put in timeout?

I know I haven't been keeping up with current events, but what are you talking about, pal? I know the Craig James-Leach story but what's this about a hooker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 02:48:51 PM »
I know I haven't been keeping up with current events, but what are you talking about, pal? I know the Craig James-Leach story but what's this about a hooker?

You need to keep up with the interweb lore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »
(Vanderbilt is cheating like crazy too).

Sorry but that sounds just like what Bammers said/say any time Auburn has success.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 03:00:38 PM »
from teh foxnews.intrawebz.kum

NASHVILLE, Tenn. –  Four former Vanderbilt football players have been indicted on five counts of aggravated rape each of an unconscious 21-year-old student at a campus dormitory in June.

Safety Cory Batey, 19 of Nashville, Tenn.; defensive back Brandon Banks, 19, of Brandywine, Md.; receiver Jaborian “Tip” McKenzie, 19, of Woodville, Miss.; and tight end Brandon Vandenburg, 20, of Indio, Calif. also have been charged with two counts of aggravated sexual battery for an incident tipped to campus officials by surveillance video. Vandenburg also is charged with one count of tampering with evidence and one count of unlawful photography.

While the players were indicted Friday, the district attorney general pointed out that the investigation isn’t over yet.

“Although four people are being charged at this time, the investigation is still on-going into the actions of other individuals and the role(s) they may have played in this incident,” District Attorney General Torry Johnson said in a statement.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »

NASHVILLE, Tenn. –  Four former Vanderbilt football players have been indicted on five counts of aggravated rape each of an unconscious 21-year-old student at a campus dormitory in June.

Safety Cory Batey, 19 of Nashville, Tenn.; defensive back Brandon Banks, 19, of Brandywine, Md.; receiver Jaborian “Tip” McKenzie, 19, of Woodville, Miss.; and tight end Brandon Vandenburg, 20, of Indio, Calif. also have been charged with two counts of aggravated sexual battery for an incident tipped to campus officials by surveillance video. Vandenburg also is charged with one count of tampering with evidence and one count of unlawful photography.

While the players were indicted Friday, the district attorney general pointed out that the investigation isn’t over yet.

“Although four people are being charged at this time, the investigation is still on-going into the actions of other individuals and the role(s) they may have played in this incident,” District Attorney General Torry Johnson said in a statement.

See what beating Auburn last year has done to them. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 03:35:17 PM »

Hmmm, I wonder who tipped the campus police to watch the surveillance...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
See what beating Auburn last year has done to them. :facepalm:

Excellent hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
Hmmm, I wonder who tipped the campus police to watch the surveillance...

The REC, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 07:19:05 PM »
The REC, of course.
Probably Jaborian "Tip" McKenzie...I'm just guessing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions