Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's That Time Again....

It's That Time Again....
« on: August 04, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »

Time for getting some videos and trailers going again.  I just got my movie program back and operating again, and I need to start collecting footage again.

IF anyone knows of anyone with game DVD's from last year, I'm willing to purchase and do what I need to do to get them.  Need clean footage, not grainy shit from Youtube, "borrowed" footage from other people.

Message me if you have any, and we'll go from there...

AWK....  I know you wanted a Disc with the program on it...  Now that it's working again, I'll see what I can do ,and if it's even possible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: It's That Time Again....
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 01:41:24 AM »

Time for getting some videos and trailers going again.  I just got my movie program back and operating again, and I need to start collecting footage again.

IF anyone knows of anyone with game DVD's from last year, I'm willing to purchase and do what I need to do to get them.  Need clean footage, not grainy shit from Youtube, "borrowed" footage from other people.

Message me if you have any, and we'll go from there...

AWK....  I know you wanted a Disc with the program on it...  Now that it's working again, I'll see what I can do ,and if it's even possible. 
You rock, I appreciate it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."