Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Per Soph WR Jaylon Denson, regarding the new workouts...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Per Soph WR Jaylon Denson, regarding the new workouts...
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »
Sani takes his coffee the way Tarheel takes his ladies - strong, thick, and black

What's a Nubian?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 01:08:03 PM »
Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit.

And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
Honestly, I never touch the stuff.

That's because you start your day with the violation of someone's constitutional rights. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
Lando Calrissian is a positive role-model in the realm of science-fiction/fantasy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
Lando Calrissian is a positive role-model in the realm of science-fiction/fantasy.

Fuck Lando Calrissian! Uncle Tom black!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »
Getting up at the ass crack of dawn and doing an 1 1/2 of pt might have something to do with it.

1  1/2 of PT, jeez we called that Sat morning in the 101st.   4am to 5am calisthenics and then 5am to 6am a nice run for one hour with stops along the way for the 25/35 count.   25 pushups/35 situps and get back and run.  6 to 6:30 cool down, which was normally more push ups and sit up.

Fun times.

And I was never a coffee drinker. We would be done with PT and the lifers would get them a cup of coffee and light'em one up. Never undersdtood how they could do that.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:52:37 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 01:52:27 PM »
At least you aren't 4th like Sani.
I'm a Webelo man myself. Craftsman, Handyman and OUtdoorsman pins. But I don't like to talk about it much. "Do Your Best" MF's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 01:53:45 PM »
And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man!

Vader was Republican?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
That's because you start your day with the violation of someone's constitutional rights.

Would you like for me to tell you to "watch" what you post?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 02:00:51 PM »

Oh...He's a democrat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2013, 02:05:06 PM »
Oh...He's a democrat.

And a hippie. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »
And a hippie.

You are an evil, evil man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

bgreene

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »
And a hippie.

smoke and a pancake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
1  1/2 of PT, jeez we called that Sat morning in the 101st.   4am to 5am calisthenics and then 5am to 6am a nice run for one hour with stops along the way for the 25/35 count.   25 pushups/35 situps and get back and run.  6 to 6:30 cool down, which was normally more push ups and sit up.

Fun times.
Meanwhile, over at the Navy base, drunken sailors were just staggering back to the boat reeking of cheap booze and cheaper women.

You sand pounders and your silly push ups. Suckers, the lot of ya!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
I remember one run at 3/187th Ft. Campbell, where it was 2 degrees above zero and all we had were those stupid yellow sweats to run in. I wore boxer underwear that morning and my shit froze numb. I had to take a pee to thaw it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »
Meanwhile, over at the Navy base, drunken sailors were just staggering back to the boat reeking of cheap booze and cheaper women.

You sand pounders and your silly push ups. Suckers, the lot of ya!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2013, 10:49:29 AM »
I remember one run at 3/187th Ft. Campbell, where it was 2 degrees above zero and all we had were those stupid yellow sweats to run in. I wore boxer underwear that morning and my shit froze numb. I had to take a pee to thaw it out.

I was 2nd/187th-We took off on a run when it well below freezing and had snowed/sleet the night before. We turned around (walking) back to the unit because the lead plt and hit an Icy patch and three had broken bones and was knocked out from hitting his head.

I was MSB 101st.

Not sure I remember what MSB stood for. I was gone all the time,stationed there 13 month and prolly deployed or in the field 11 of those.  The 101st was serious about their Army.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »
I was MSB 101st.
He was in the rears.

A main (or mobile) support battalion (MSB) was a US Army logistics formation in the pre-modular army. The role of the MSB was to support soldiers in the division rear and provide designated reinforcing support to the forward support battalions. [1]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions