Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Manti Te'o Is A Liar

JR4AU

Re: Manti Te'o Is A Liar
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »
bull fucking shit.

These dudes are gay and have a relationship and they don't want to come out of the closet yet...

Probably as good a theory as there is on this whole uberbizzare situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2013, 10:43:21 AM »
BREAKING! Exclusive audio of call from Ronaiah Tuiasosopo as Lennay Kekua to Manti Te'o!!!

LINK
Zero points for this?

:(
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
Zero points for this?

:(
i don't think it's really her. You were duped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Probably as good a theory as there is on this whole uberbizzare situation.

And ESPN deserves to be imploded for their handling of this story.

They just won't attack their little darling for this.  They're trying their damndest to protect his reputation and innocence. 

For three years, a male impersonated a girl's voice and he NEVER suspected it? 

Let's hear Ronny's girl voice.  Maybe he has a career in voice overs if he can really impersonate a college aged girl that well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2013, 12:19:08 PM »
And ESPN deserves to be imploded for their handling of this story.

They just won't attack their little darling for this.  They're trying their damndest to protect his reputation and innocence. 

For three years, a male impersonated a girl's voice and he NEVER suspected it? 

Let's hear Ronny's girl voice.  Maybe he has a career in voice overs if he can really impersonate a college aged girl that well.

I don't think it's just ESPN...every media outlet, for the most part, seems to be just letting it slide, and letting him and ND spin it however they want to. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2013, 12:29:45 PM »
I don't think it's just ESPN...every media outlet, for the most part, seems to be just letting it slide, and letting him and ND spin it however they want to.

That's a hell of an example to give young minds. Better the domers than us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »

No shit...I want someone to ask him how many girls he has spoken to over the phone, and how do you expect anyone to believe that there were hours and hours of these personal calls, yet he never suspected anything? Bull fucking shit.

How the media is letting him play the victim here is bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2013, 01:30:21 PM »
Admittedly I have not followed this story's details closely.

Someone answer me this, please:  Why does a star football player, who is probably swimming in hot college ass, commit to a girl he's never met as his girlfriend?  How did they "meet"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2013, 01:38:09 PM »
Katie Couric released samples from the voicemails.

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/hear-the-voicemails-from-manti-teos-girlfriend-a-katie-exclusive/

The links have been taken down.

Deadspin still has the links active.

http://deadspin.com/5978713/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

It does sound like a female voice, but I find it hard to believe that this is that dude and he kept that up for three years. If so, he's a master actor/impressionist. I'd like to hear him do it in person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2013, 01:45:03 PM »
Katie Couric released samples from the voicemails.

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/hear-the-voicemails-from-manti-teos-girlfriend-a-katie-exclusive/

The links have been taken down.

Deadspin still has the links active.

http://deadspin.com/5978713/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

It does sound like a female voice, but I find it hard to believe that this is that dude and he kept that up for three years. If so, he's a master actor/impressionist. I'd like to hear him do it in person.

Yeah...that is a chick.

Bullshit on this whole god damn story...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »

Someone answer me this, please:  Why does a star football player, who is probably swimming in hot college ass, commit to a girl he's never met as his girlfriend?  How did they "meet"?

I believe the guy is Morman, and if I remember correctly, when it comes to relations before marriage and intimacy, Mormans make Southern Baptists look like party animals.

So him not hitting the college ass makes some sense in that context.

Maybe his mom or some church leader did this to prevent him from getting overwhelmed by the Catholic influence at ND...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2013, 01:45:39 PM »

1. He's gay.

2. apparently on the interwebs...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
Apparently, this is Ronaiah speaking at his church.

No way that was him on the voicemails.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2013, 01:48:44 PM »
I recall during this whole thing that someone saying they "met" at a ND/Stanford game and there eyes met when he saw her in the stands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »
I recall during this whole thing that someone saying they "met" at a ND/Stanford game and there eyes met when he saw her in the stands.
That was Manti's story until he got busted.

I haven't heard yet how they actually became a "couple".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2013, 06:21:10 PM »
I lost my virginity under the bleachers at a football game too. And if I ever catch the bastard he's dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »
I wish I could tell you that WT fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:30:45 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
So Good Morning America had voice analysts confirm that it was impossible for the voice on that voicemail to have been from Roniah Tuiasosopo. Highly unlikely to have been from a male at all.

Now this...

http://www.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local/revealed_the_real_voice_of_fake_GfkurlQYJF0ZA6zzYtJmWI

ri., Jan. 25, 2013, 5:18 AM
Cousin of Te'o hoaxster revealed as the voice behind fake girlfriend, relatives confirm

By EMILY SMITH, M.L. NESTEL and JEANE MACINTOSH

Tino Tuiasosopo

She’s the voice behind Manti Te’o’s tragic faux-mance.

Hoax mastermind Ronaiah Tuiasosopo’s pretty young cousin played the part of “Lennay Kekua,” the fake girlfriend he created, The Post has learned.

Tino Tuiasosopo convinced the Notre Dame grid star that she was the real deal, calling him at school, telling him she loved him and even sobbing hysterically when another girl answered his phone, several of the woman’s relatives said yesterday.

“Tino is the girl that Manti has been talking to all these months,” said a Tuiasosopo cousin.

The revelation shoots down claims by Ronaiah Tuiasosopo’s attorney, Milton Grimes, that Ronaiah altered his masculine voice to play the part of the chirpy, flirty Kekua.

Grimes did not respond to calls or e-mails for comment.

One of Ronaiah’s relatives believes Grimes put out the story because the admitted hoaxer “is determined to take the rap.”

In an interview yesterday with ABC’s Katie Couric, Te’o provided voicemail messages from Lennay and insisted that he’d been duped into believing he was in a legitimate relationship.

After hearing the voicemails, one of Tino’s cousins told The Post, “There is no doubt whatsoever that it’s Tino.”

Te’o told Couric he believes the voice he heard as “Lennay” was definitely a woman. “Well, it didn’t sound like a man. It sounded like a woman,” he said.

“If he somehow made that voice, that’s incredible, that’s an incredible talent to do that. Especially every single day. “

In one voice recording, a hysterical “Lennay” accuses Te’o of having another girl in his room, saying, “I don’t know who answered your phone . . . I don’t care. [Inaudible] I’m trying. You made it clear what you want. Take care.”

One of the Tuiasosopo sources said, “That’s the way [Tino] cries when she’s feeling sorry for herself. Its her, that’s the voice.”

Tino, in her mid-20s, lives in Pago Pago, American Samoa. She works for her dad’s construction company and is described by relatives as vivacious and flirtatious, but very involved in the church. In a profile on the social networking site BEBO from 2008, she lists “acting” as a hobby.

Tino assumed her role in the Te’o ruse after she was dumped from a long-distance relationship with another man — and there were “extraordinary similarities” between the two situations, a source said.

The man broke off the relationship in late 2011.

“She said it was OK, because she was doing better. She said she was talking to another person [and] he plays football for Notre Dame — number 5, Manti,” a source recalled.

Tino couldn’t be reached for comment. Her dad, Bob, declined to talk about the situation, saying, “I don’t want to divulge anything.”

Literally every day there is something new coming out about this. How can it take so long to get this story out there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »
How can it take so long to get this story out there?

Because they have to make up a new lie every time someone busts them on an old lie. They will keep making stories up until someone calls them on it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »
Because they have to make up a new lie every time someone busts them on an old lie. They will keep making stories up until someone calls them on it...

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^
They're all fucking frauds!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions