Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

And the winner is...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: And the winner is...
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 12:42:33 PM »
May not have been the best choice of words.

Please.   :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 12:48:11 PM »
Please.   :rolleyes:

The left is always looking to play/stir the race card from the pubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 01:07:47 PM »
Guys and gals, chill out. The next debate will be closer to sea level, and Obama is going to own it:

I stole this, so can't take credit, but it was funny:

Ok so... Gore believes that altitude impedes mental performance... and altitude is measured from sea level... and Gore has stated he believes that man-made global warming will cause rising sea levels... Gore is opposed to man-made global warming which would cause rising sea levels which would cause the relative altitude around the world to decrease which would increase the mental performance of everyone... So Gore wants people to be stupid... It all suddenly makes sense now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »
Obama flat out got curb stomped, and he never even saw it coming.  It's like his people told him "Hey, just get out there, throw a few one liners at this dope, and you got this thing on lock."  Romney came to the debate looking for blood.  I also think that he made a good point when Obama brought up some things, and Romney interruped and said (paraphrasing) "You've been in office for 4 years now.  What's the hold up?  Where are the results?"  And he's right.  Obama really doesn't have anything to hang his hat on to show people that he is capable of doing half of the shit he is saying, and doing it without totally fucking everything up. 

Things are as bad as they are now, but imagine giving this clown another term without having to worry about re-election.  I hope that this debate gave some folks something to think about as far as what may happen if Obama is re-elected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Tiger Wench

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 04:38:42 PM »
Notwithstanding all the things that could be said about last night's speech, the AP news headline that shows on my front page right now is "Obama mocks Romney for going after Big Bird."

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
Notwithstanding all the things that could be said about last night's speech, the AP news headline that shows on my front page right now is "Obama mocks Romney for going after Big Bird."

:facepalm:
What gets me is Obama was speechless in responding to Romney on some of this stuff.  All he could do was grin and bear it, and look for help from the moderator.  Obama knew that Romney had him dead to rights on some of it, and made valid points.  But now that he has a teleprompter and doesn't have Romney in front of him to point out the bullshit, he's out in full force talking about how everything said was lies.  I really think that Obama has been so insulated from anything resembling confrontation that he simply locked up when he didn't get softballs pitched his way, and his feet were held to the fire.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler