Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sunshine only, please

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Sunshine only, please
« on: September 19, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »
Aundercover.

Due to the recent flood of negativity, we've decided to institute a couple of changes going forward.

The Bodda Getta Forum will be for civil discussion about Auburn athletics and related subjects. Name-calling of any kind of anybody - players, coaches, other posters - will be immediately deleted. Civility will not only be requested but demanded. That doesn't mean people can't disagree, only that they must do it in a respectful and friendly way.

The Dye Hard Forum will be more free-wheeling. It will still be moderated for name-calling, profanity, etc., but will allow more spirited debate - even arguments if they don't get out of control. This board may be used for any and all topics as long as the conversation remains civil.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Sunshine only, please
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:13 PM »
There has to be a way to filch quality posters from there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 08:49:58 PM »
We want adults who act like children and are afraid of reality!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 09:32:09 PM »
All the cool ones left AUC a long long time ago....and came here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 09:07:31 AM »
All the cool ones left AUC a long long time ago....and came here.

Yep.  Kaos brought some over.  Some good -- sweet sugar -- some bad -- greased vermin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »
Yep.  Kaos brought some over.  Some good -- sweet sugar -- some bad -- greased vermin.
It's ok cause fun was had, threats were made, bad language was used.  Good Times!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 09:13:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 09:15:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »
Aundercover.

:facepalm:

Whats new? It's why you and I both left there, remember? I think you and I got banned for a week one time arguing with JUST EACH OTHER or something. And we were cool with it. They werent. Thats how gay they are. I guess we were making too much sense, even in a heated debate and THAT in itself was the threat. They seem to hate when people critique and make sense.

I don't know why civility and criticism can't be mutually exclusive. I can critique the hell out of Chizik and Holland all day long and be civil. Its not personal, and it seems these sites take it that way. Screw them. How's that for civility?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 11:16:44 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 11:16:01 AM »

I warned you about that when you did it. So you were wrong about him....right?  :thumsup: Finally, the great K was wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
I warned you about that when you did it. So you were wrong about him....right?  :thumsup: Finally, the great K was wrong.

Uh oh, trouble
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »
Uh oh, trouble

He doesn't admit it much.....but when he does we must enjoy it. I hope he knows Iiizzz jus funnin!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 11:26:23 AM »
Whats new? It's why you and I both left there, remember? I think you and I got banned for a week one time arguing with JUST EACH OTHER or something. And we were cool with it. They werent. Thats how gay they are. I guess we were making too much sense, even in a heated debate and THAT in itself was the threat. They seem to hate when people critique and make sense.

I don't know why civility and criticism can't be mutually exclusive. I can critique the hell out of Chizik and Holland all day long and be civil. Its not personal, and it seems these sites take it that way. Screw them. How's that for civility?

Like I have said many times before.  These aren't 5 year old kids playing little league.  These are grown men and coaches that are paid a lot of money(coaches and Cam of course).  I have no problems with Kiehl or Jake, they are Auburn men through and through.  I have no problems with them being football players.  They just don't need to be on the football field.  This is a grown up world we live in, and nowadays everyone is special and deserves a trophy...bullshit that ain't the way it works in the real world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »
Like I have said many times before.  These aren't 5 year old kids playing little league.  These are grown men and coaches that are paid a lot of money(coaches and Cam of course).  I have no problems with Kiehl or Jake, they are Auburn men through and through.  I have no problems with them being football players.  They just don't need to be on the football field.  This is a grown up world we live in, and nowadays everyone is special and deserves a trophy...bullshit that ain't the way it works in the real world.

Everyone doesn't get a shot to play for Auburn no matter how much they want it. Lord knows, if that was the case, I would have been out there. You have to have God given talent and also a lot of heart to play the game. I don't think that I have ever questioned Holland's heart...still not sure about Keihl...but it seems like he just doesn't have the ability to play LB in this league. Bless him, but neither do 99.99% of the people out in this world...we just need to find one or two that do.

By the way, I read that you may see Cassanova out there a lot more this week. But they have said shit like that before and it never happens...so we will see...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 11:37:50 AM »
Everyone doesn't get a shot to play for Auburn no matter how much they want it. Lord knows, if that was the case, I would have been out there. You have to have God given talent and also a lot of heart to play the game. I don't think that I have ever questioned Holland's heart...still not sure about Keihl...but it seems like he just doesn't have the ability to play LB in this league. Bless him, but neither do 99.99% of the people out in this world...we just need to find one or two that do.

By the way, I read that you may see Cassanova out there a lot more this week. But they have said shit like that before and it never happens...so we will see...

Exactly. AUC, AUFamblee and some of the like will take your honest, technical football critique of Holland and act as if you were personally trying to rape his mother while jizzing on the lawn of Samford Hall. If someone is fucking up on the field, then they are fucking up on the field. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. And those gay assed sites don't get to "will" it to be untrue. It is what it is, and they have a hard time accepting it (truth).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 11:38:09 AM »

Hear Here
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »

Ed Zackery. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »

FWIW, I was trolling there.  Sort of. 

This was home.  I got banned there like five times or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
FWIW, I was trolling there.  Sort of. 

This was home.  I got banned there like five times or something.
He is one of the original gangsters. Although mostly in present form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum