Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dismukes Dissin'

Dismukes Dissin'
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:51:35 PM »
ATLANTA, July 22, 2012, 7 p.m. - The Atlanta father of two Auburn University students is using social media to get justice for his children who he said they were racially harassed and one was sent to jail by two members of the Auburn football team.
Henry M. Carter, of Atlanta, says his daughter Shanice Carter, 20, and his son Kenya Carter, 22, were called N-word and his daughter was called a "bitch" by two members of the Auburn University football team, while at a McDonalds in Auburn on early Saturday morning.

The elder Carter wrote on Facebook: "Reese Dismukes and another person named Patrick [Miller] approach them in an aggressive manner. Calling my Daughter a 'Bitch' and 'black.' My son took offense to their aggression and they said they would crush him like they just crushed a CD that was placed on a table."

He said that the two football players were let go and his son, Kenya, was sent to jail for disorderly conduct. Dismukes is considered one of the best football players in the conference.

He says his son has been released on $300 bond.

"I called the police station when the incident occurred and voice my disapproval of the discriminatory action of the officer and my intention to file a complaint. I have instructed my daughter to press charges against the football players for making terroristic threats. This is a simple case of racism and I will not let it go by. My son has never been arrested and they will not blemish his good name. DAMN WAR EAGLES!"

http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2012newspages/father_Auburn_12_10000071.htm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Dismukes Dissin'
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
Bullshit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »
Bullshit

The impending doom is extremely fucking nigh.

Those Auburn thugs just walk up to innocent African Americans (shouldn't this be changed to Americans and white people be Caucasian Americans now that Obama's in office?) and call them the "n" word.  Paterno's corruption will look like sandbox play compared to what happens when the FBI, CIA, KGB, and Mossad get finished with the War Eagles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 02:57:07 PM »
Well now, this should be interesting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »
Well now, this should be interesting

I read elsewhere that if you listen to the interview in the link, the reason, and the only reason, why an arrest occurred is because Kenya was acting a fool in front of the police.

If they only arrested him for that, will they even include anything about Dismukes in the police report?  It doesn't seem like that would have anything to do with how Kenya was acting when police arrived. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 03:05:08 PM »
I'd like a quarter pounder with cheeeese....and let's see, large fries...and...OH, hey Patrick...see that guy and girl sitting in that booth.  Yeah, by the door.  Let's go over there and call em' blacks and bitches.  Gets a rise out of em' every time.  I'll get all bowed up like I'm gonna' knock em' out and you take this Justin Beebz CD and slam it down on the table.  Come on....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
Someone I used to work with posted this to Facebook and he is apprently friends with this Carter idiot. First time I read the account, it sounded like bullshit. Me thinks someone is butt hurt over his kids acting the fool and getting in trouble for it, so let's go find another scapegoat. Seriously, Dismukes just walks up to blacks he doesn't know in PUBLIC places and starts calling them n**ger? Makes total sense. I do this all the time for the fun of it.....  :taunt:  If that dude wants to get taken more seriously, he will start giving more detailed accounts of what happened without all the plot holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:47 PM »
I'd like a quarter pounder with cheeeese....and let's see, large fries...and...OH, hey Patrick...see that guy and girl sitting in that booth.  Yeah, by the door.  Let's go over there and call em' blacks and bitches.  Gets a rise out of em' every time.  I'll get all bowed up like I'm gonna' knock em' out and you take this Justin Beebz CD and slam it down on the table.  Come on....

fuckin thug mentality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 03:17:49 PM »
Dismukes calls Sullen, Slade, Robinson and all the black O-linemen, "My niggas" and "Bitches" all the time.  They love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
The Carter kids just misheard is all, He said give me them McNerr's right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
fuckin thug mentality.

fuckin gingers always starting fights in public places with teh blackies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »
It's cool, he was just taking it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 05:55:40 PM »

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in the word "gingers," you can spell "sblack?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 06:19:35 PM »
Total bullshit. Anyone with half a brain knows you never drop the n-word at McDonald's; you save it for the trip to KFC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »
Total bullshit. Anyone with half a brain knows you never drop the n-word at McDonald's; you save it for the trip to KFC.

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »
Yeah, that's smart thinking...especially when they're putting your food together.

”Hey, let's piss off the people making our food today.”

”What the fuck!!! I said no tomatoes!!! Gagh Damn It!!!!!”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 07:40:17 AM »

You can make it rain in Church's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 10:20:54 AM »
at least they didn't call them brownies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions