Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Come on down Mr. Wilkins

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Come on down Mr. Wilkins
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
Committed to AU according to his twatter, Rivals and ESPN. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Come on down Mr. Wilkins
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 11:49:26 AM »
Can't complain about a 4* bruiser joining the backfield.

War Damn Wilkins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
Woot.

Helps with the Four Star deficiency I was whining about the other day.

This is all that matters.

:starz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 11:54:45 AM »
Bagman has been a busy guy this year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
Wait we signed the guy that is wanted for the shootings in tuscaloosa...figures typical AU thugs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 11:57:18 AM »
Bagman has been a busy guy this year!

PPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Uncle Milty has more than just one! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »
Wait we signed the guy that is wanted for the shootings in tuscaloosa...figures typical AU thugs.

He wears his hat sideways, which makes it even worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »
He wears his hat sideways, which makes it even worse.

I thought sideways was just hip, it is backwards that is thug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 01:39:24 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
Ru-roh me thinks Wench and New Kid might like the looks of this RB's....uh potential.

So, what you're telling us is that he gave you a stirring in the loins?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »

I think GF just wants to be within reach when one of us sees this guy in uni for the first time...

But, you know, he's a stud and all, but after Cam? He just raised the bar so damn high that no one yet has been able to even come close...

Even so, War Damn Wilkins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
I think GF just wants to be within reach when one of us sees this guy in uni for the first time...

But, you know, he's a stud and all, but after Cam? He just raised the bar so damn high that no one yet has been able to even come close...

Even so, War Damn Wilkins.

He definitely has an insurance salesman's look going on in that photo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 03:58:15 PM »
precisely!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 05:26:34 PM »
Jordan Wilkins RB 6'1” 210lbs. 4.41 40 Cordova, Tn. (5 Grillz)

I really like this kid. If I gave out points he'd be a 5.8 Grill prospect (almost a 6 Grill).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
Welp......

Still Looking?

By Yancy Porter
Mississippi Scout
Posted Oct 10, 2012

Four-star RB Jordan Wilkins committed to Auburn in the summer. But the Memphis, Tenn., product still hasn't completely shut the door on his recruitment.

"My senior season is going pretty well," Wilkins said. "We're 3-3. We lost a tough game Friday to Arlington, 17-14. It's kind of frustrating because we're like five plays away from being undefeated. We've just had a few mental mistakes that have cost us each game we lost."

The game against Arlington was another example of a key mental mistake.

"We fumbled the ball on their 12-yard line in the fourth quarter when we were about to go in for the winning touchdown. We're hoping to eliminate those mistakes because we have a big one coming against MUS this Friday."

Wilkins has been productive on the field.

"I started the season slow because I was coming off of a MCL tear. I tore my MCL knee boarding this past July, but I feel just about 100 percent again. I've rushed for over 1,000 yards and 17 TDs and in the last three games I've rushed for over 220 yards in each game. It just took a little while for my knee to heal, but like I said, it feels just about all the way back now."

What improvements has Wilkins seen in his game?

"I'm just a lot stronger now and more physical than I used to be. I'm a lot harder to tackle now, and I'm hitting the holes a lot harder. That's always a big plus."

Has Wilkins taken in any college games this fall?

"I went to the Auburn-LSU game the other week, and I plan on going down to Ole Miss this weekend to see them play Auburn."

Where does Scout.com's No. 31 nationally rated running back stand with his Auburn commitment?

"It's still pretty good, but I'm looking around some. I still feel pretty good about it though. I want to visit Ole Miss and Vandy and maybe Tennessee but Auburn is still it right now."

What made Auburn the school of choice for Wilkins?

"All of their coaches are really cool but just watching their games is really frustrating. I love Auburn a lot. I'm going to stick with them for now. I used to talk to them all of the time, but coach (Curtis) Luper doesn't call that much anymore. I don't know. I just have to see how it goes."

Does that bother Wilkins that Auburn is not staying in contact?

"It really does bother me. It's like they're just taking me for granted since I committed. We used to talk all the time, but it's slowed down. That's why I want to go check out some other schools. It hasn't been a good year for them. We'll see what happens."

What does he want to see at Ole Miss while on his visit?

"It's a lot closer to home, for one thing. They have a new coach and they are doing really well. He's changing that program around. I already know their coaches really well. I want to see what the game-day atmosphere is like for one. I want to see the type of plays they run and just get a bigger scope of how things are run over there on game day."

Wilkins' older brother, Trey, is a walk-on defensive player at Vanderbilt.

"I want to see if they finish the season strong. It's the same thing with Ole Miss. Both of those programs are on the rise. They're changing their programs around. It's about the same thing for all three of those schools, Ole Miss, Vandy, and Tennessee. All three of them are on the rise."

That's not good that we aren't constantly on the phone with our only commit at that position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 06:20:45 PM »
Maybe they're spending their time applying for new jobs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
What does he want to see at Ole Miss while on his visit?

"It's a lot closer to home, for one thing. They have a new coach and they are doing really well. He's changing that program around. I already know their coaches really well. I want to see what the game-day atmosphere is like for one. I want to see the type of plays they run and just get a bigger scope of how things are run over there on game day."

this guy will flip.  unless, uncle sani takes a shit in his vehicle leaving traces that an ole miss alumni did the dirty deed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 07:18:09 AM »
this guy will flip.  unless, uncle sani takes a shit in his vehicle leaving traces that an ole miss alumni did the dirty deed.

Well I'm sure I will have to make poopie somewhere.  Might as well be for a good cause.  How does one make it look like someone from Ole Miss did it? 
Dress the turd in a blue oxford and khakis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »
Well I'm sure I will have to make poopie somewhere.  Might as well be for a good cause.  How does one make it look like someone from Ole Miss did it? 
Dress the turd in a blue oxford and khakis?

Too obvious.  Maybe khakis with a polo, popped collar of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum