Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #720 on: June 15, 2012, 01:55:29 PM »
That's the part I was looking for.  Not an argument.  But, you had to go tard before answering.

Damn, you even attack your own little brown kind as childish. I don't feel as isolated now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #721 on: June 15, 2012, 01:59:29 PM »
Damn, you even attack your own little brown kind as childish. I don't feel as isolated now.

We keed.  We're all still equally hate-able in your eyes, and you're an island.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #722 on: June 15, 2012, 02:07:49 PM »
But the rest of the World DOES!  BAM!

Does not

x

Game over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #723 on: June 15, 2012, 02:13:41 PM »
Does not

x

Game over.

If America felt like you say, things would have changed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #724 on: June 15, 2012, 02:34:33 PM »

Doubtful.  Lawyers are in the congress and control the laws. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #725 on: June 15, 2012, 02:35:08 PM »
Wait....did JR call me ugly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #726 on: June 15, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »

:bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #727 on: June 15, 2012, 02:56:35 PM »
As much as you want to turn this into an argument, I was making a general statement.  I don't know her, nothing against her personally. 

However, it seems that she loves the spotlight and publicity.  That's why I said this:

I didn't know she was in your Just for Feet club, my bad.

Wouldn't it be "just for feet and hairy pussies" club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #728 on: June 15, 2012, 02:58:03 PM »
Wouldn't it be "just for feet and hairy pussies" club?

I thought it was "hairy feet and smelly cats" club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #729 on: June 15, 2012, 03:01:09 PM »
I like em' big.  I like em' chunky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #730 on: June 15, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »

And they're voted in by who?

Which brings us back to:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

JR4AU

« Reply #731 on: June 15, 2012, 03:17:45 PM »
And they're voted in by who?

Which brings us back to:

K is engaging in the old "if you just say it, it's true" type debate.  Last I checked only about 1/3 of Congress are lawyers.  That leaves more than enough to out-vote the lawyers.  And yes, they're elected by everyone complaining here, and by all the one's K says think like him.

Modified: Last numbers I can find are 54% of the Senate, and 36% of the House are lawyers.  Enough non lawyers in the House to prevent shit from every getting to the Senate. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:23:29 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2012, 03:23:12 PM »
K is engaging in the old "if you just say it, it's true" type debate.  Last I checked only about 1/3 of Congress are lawyers.  That leaves more than enough to out-vote the lawyers.  And yes, they're elected by everyone complaining here, and by all the one's K says think like him.

No Colonel Sanders your wrong! Momma's rite!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #733 on: June 15, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »

They is somethin' wrong with that boy's medulla oblongata
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #734 on: June 15, 2012, 03:26:58 PM »

Lawyers in Congress: 54% Senate, 36% House.  May have changed slightly from 2009. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #735 on: June 15, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »
They is somethin' wrong with that boy's medulla oblongata

Foozballs is of da debil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #736 on: June 15, 2012, 06:17:01 PM »
Lawyers in Congress: 54% Senate, 36% House.  May have changed slightly from 2009.

Right.

And there's another profession that dominates either body like that one? 

And lawyers have no lobbying firms. 

Agree. People are stupid.  The sheep have been conditioned to believe that lawyers are most qualified to legislate. 

Since you have the stats how many judges are lawyers?  How many supreme court justices? How many presidents had law degrees? It's a huge incestuous bog.

There was a time that lawyers served the law.  Now they parse it, look for hidden meanings in the word "is" and twist the law to protect the scum of the earth.

I give less of a fuck about woosies rights since he chose to deprive others of their right to life. 

I miss "shoot on sight" orders. 

I used to hold the law and those who serve it in the highest regard.  I'm disgusted by the current bunch who aspire to be Gloria Allred or Johnny Cochran. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #737 on: June 15, 2012, 11:30:21 PM »
Right.

And there's another profession that dominates either body like that one? 

And lawyers have no lobbying firms. 

Agree. People are stupid.  The sheep have been conditioned to believe that lawyers are most qualified to legislate. 

Since you have the stats how many judges are lawyers?  How many supreme court justices? How many presidents had law degrees? It's a huge incestuous bog.

There was a time that lawyers served the law.  Now they parse it, look for hidden meanings in the word "is" and twist the law to protect the scum of the earth.

I give less of a fuck about woosies rights since he chose to deprive others of their right to life. 

I miss "shoot on sight" orders. 

I used to hold the law and those who serve it in the highest regard.  I'm disgusted by the current bunch who aspire to be Gloria Allred or Johnny Cochran.

Well, they are writing law, so it's best, IMHO, to have a lawyer at least check it out.  Bottom, there's more non lawyers than lawyers in congress, and the lawyers that are there were put there by the American people.

Here's the thing about law.  Anybody can write a law.  Don't have to be a lawyer.  Since life, and the world aren't black and white, not every law will exactly fit every situation.  Do you want more laws written to fit ever conceivable scenario?  Didn't think so.  So, kill all the lawyers if you want, there will again arise a need to have someone interpret the law as applied to a situation, and unless you want to change the Constitution so that once you're accused, you have no rights, then there will always be a need for an advocate.  It would be hard for me to imagine you really thinking that people who stand accused should have no rights or right to due process.  You say "well we KNOW Leonard shot and killed 3 people".  Yeah, none of us were there either.  So, we don't KNOW what happened.  But ok, lets say we do know.  What fact scenario for the accused can there be where we all agree, "none of us know what happened, let's have a trial"?  Who decides who gets due process, and who gets shot on sight?  Who decides?  Who advocates?  Who prosecutes? 

The system ain't perfect.  Nobody ever claimed it is.  You got a better idea?  I just watched The Hatfields and the McCoys.  They seemed to be right up your ally in thinking.  Fat lotta good it did them! 

Your emotion and rage over this is exactly the reason the system and law exist!  To prevent rash, and irrational decisions being made by the anger of those aggrieved. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:32:33 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #738 on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
Judge Dredd Bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #739 on: June 16, 2012, 07:10:28 AM »
Well, they are writing law, so it's best, IMHO, to have a lawyer at least check it out.  Bottom, there's more non lawyers than lawyers in congress, and the lawyers that are there were put there by the American people.

Here's the thing about law.  Anybody can write a law.  Don't have to be a lawyer.  Since life, and the world aren't black and white, not every law will exactly fit every situation.  Do you want more laws written to fit ever conceivable scenario?  Didn't think so.  So, kill all the lawyers if you want, there will again arise a need to have someone interpret the law as applied to a situation, and unless you want to change the Constitution so that once you're accused, you have no rights, then there will always be a need for an advocate.  It would be hard for me to imagine you really thinking that people who stand accused should have no rights or right to due process.  You say "well we KNOW Leonard shot and killed 3 people".  Yeah, none of us were there either.  So, we don't KNOW what happened.  But ok, lets say we do know.  What fact scenario for the accused can there be where we all agree, "none of us know what happened, let's have a trial"?  Who decides who gets due process, and who gets shot on sight?  Who decides?  Who advocates?  Who prosecutes? 

The system ain't perfect.  Nobody ever claimed it is.  You got a better idea?  I just watched The Hatfields and the McCoys.  They seemed to be right up your ally in thinking.  Fat lotta good it did them! 

Your emotion and rage over this is exactly the reason the system and law exist!  To prevent rash, and irrational decisions being made by the anger of those aggrieved.

Not emotional or enraged at all. 

Just don't give a damn about woosies "rights".  Hang him outside the courthouse. 

BTW, all lawyers have done is change the Constitution.  Taken what it meant and twisted it to suit purposes and ideals it was never designed to serve. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:12:33 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions