Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2012, 11:00:50 AM »
You mean her being a criminal defense attorney doing her job isn't enough to inspire raw hatred in you?

Not quite. I can tell you if I had taken the route of being a lawyer as a profession, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a defense attorney. Cases like this one is a reason why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #701 on: June 15, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
While I do hope this guy experiences a long, painful death, I am grateful to live in a country where even this kind of miscreant is awarded a fair trial.

Bingo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #702 on: June 15, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »
Her statement is spot on concerning football.  I said the same thing earlier.  Any lawyer worth a shit would be fighting to have this case moved.  I say again, if the victims had been John Doe's to you and me, this case wouldn't have been more than "Shooting in Auburn leaves 3 dead...film at 11:00".  But it wasn't.  These are/were Auburn football players and this instantly became a national story.  It was still on the front page of Fox News yesterday. 

I hope the little thug ass son of a bitch gets a bullet between his eyes.  But right now, his defense attorney is going to do everything possible to make sure he gets a fair trial and yes, the best deal possible if offered.  And I imagine JR can speak to the fact that he's only going to get some sort of offer if the case doesn't turn out to be as open and shut as we all believe it to be.

See above.  One news outlet or another has her misquoted.  I tend to think she said "this case isn't about football...".  It's not either.  It gets the media attention because Auburn players/former players are victims, as well as Auburn Students and residents.  She correctly calls it a tragic event where many people lost there lives as well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »
While I do hope this guy experiences a long, painful death, I am grateful to live in a country where even this kind of miscreant is awarded a fair trial.

Word! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #704 on: June 15, 2012, 12:12:24 PM »
"I know he's innocent because the law says he's innocent... That's not considering the facts of the case," she said.

Doubletalk bullshit. 

I understand what she means, but the 10,000 Woosie supporters only hear "my dog IN-NO-SENT, mf" 

Shouldn't have been said. 

And I assume nothing. 

I have nothing wrong with defense attorneys doing their best to make sure the charges are proven, I have a problem with all the horseshit tricks they play to render the obvious obscure. 

^
Agrees with your position. 

>>

Does not.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:14:42 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #705 on: June 15, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »
Doubletalk bullshit. 

I understand what she means, but the 10,000 Woosie supporters only hear "my dog IN-NO-SENT, mf" 

And I assume nothing. 

I have nothing wrong with defense attorneys doing their best to make sure the charges are proven, I have a problem with all the horseshit tricks they play to render the obvious obscure. 

^

>>

Does not.

Pffffft. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #706 on: June 15, 2012, 12:55:50 PM »
Yes, I knew who you were referring to, just not what it is about her that you think makes her different from you, or me.  I don't know her personally.  Do you?  I've only met her once or twice, and never had a case with her.
Nope, have not.  I was just making the point that everyone is different.  There are shitty people in every profession. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #707 on: June 15, 2012, 12:56:43 PM »
Doubletalk bullshit. 

And I assume nothing. 

^

>>

Does not.
But the rest of the World DOES!  BAM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #708 on: June 15, 2012, 01:07:28 PM »
Nope, have not.  I was just making the point that everyone is different.  There are shitty people in every profession.

Is she a shitty person in this profession because she represents criminals?  Or because she represents Leonard?  Or because she says "he's innocent right now under the law" or because she didn't send police a tip where to find her client, but rather turned him in to stand trial for his charges?  Or something else? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #709 on: June 15, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »
I say cause she ugly as homemade sin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #710 on: June 15, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
I say cause she ugly as homemade sin.

I've seen some of the mugs of folks on this site...couple of shitty ass people here too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #711 on: June 15, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
I've seen some of the mugs of folks on this site...couple of shitty ass people here too!

My beard is impeccably pretty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #712 on: June 15, 2012, 01:37:54 PM »
Is she a shitty person in this profession because she represents criminals?  Or because she represents Leonard?  Or because she says "he's innocent right now under the law" or because she didn't send police a tip where to find her client, but rather turned him in to stand trial for his charges?  Or something else?
As much as you want to turn this into an argument, I was making a general statement.  I don't know her, nothing against her personally. 

However, it seems that she loves the spotlight and publicity.  That's why I said this:

Not that it needs to be said, but not all lawyers are like that woman.

I didn't know she was in your Just for Feet club, my bad.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:41:13 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #713 on: June 15, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
As much as you want to turn this into an argument, I was making a general statement.  I don't know her, nothing against her personally.  I didn't know she was in your Just for Feet club, my bad.

member and the president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #714 on: June 15, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »
As much as you want to turn this into an argument, I was making a general statement.  I don't know her, nothing against her personally.  I didn't know she was in your Just for Feet club, my bad.

I was just trying to clarify what you said.  That's it.  The last sentence is childish as fuck.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #715 on: June 15, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
I was just trying to clarify what you said.  That's it.  The last sentence is childish as fuck.   
I'm just messing with you Brosef Stalin. <3 

I modified my last comment too, in order to clarify.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #716 on: June 15, 2012, 01:42:25 PM »
The last sentence is childish as fuck.   

Maybe, however it doesn't make it any less funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #717 on: June 15, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »

However, it seems that she loves the spotlight and publicity.  That's why I said this:

That's the part I was looking for.  Not an argument.  But, you had to go tard before answering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #718 on: June 15, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »
I'm just messing with you Brosef Stalin. <3 

I modified my last comment too, in order to clarify.

I don't like being picked on, it hurts my feelings, an makes me cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #719 on: June 15, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
That's the part I was looking for.  Not an argument.  But, you had to go tard before answering.
I always go full tard first.  It's all I got.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions