Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

JR4AU

Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #360 on: June 12, 2012, 11:57:54 AM »
Or it was the right house they were tipped off about.  Just the tip was wrong.

Ding ding ding!  Winner winner chicken dinner!  Look, anything could have happened.  It could have been a bad tip.  Could have been a good one and he bolted before they got there.  I assure you this, had he been in the house whey they arrived, they'd have him in custody, or on a slab not far from that neighborhood on AUM campus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »
I need to trim the Facebook tree. Too many Bammers poking fun at this and turning into Auburn University or Auburn football's problem. I had no idea so many of the Tahd were experts in police procedures.

Is it wrong of me to lump them in the same pile as all the idiots celebrating whut Woosie dun didz?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2012, 12:07:11 PM »
Then it's the wrong house.

What I think a lot of people forget is that at this point he nor any other law enforcement owe any explanations to anyone other than to the people this directly affects. 
It was the wrong house in your view because it didn't end there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »
Is it wrong of me to lump them in the same pile as all the idiots celebrating whut Woosie dun didz?

Nope.

All it's making me realize is how little I care about them anymore.  I was already "meh" about them before they killed our trees.  After that, I didn't give a shit.  Now?  I'd be perfectly happy if Auburn moved to the SEC East, and we only played them once every 10 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #364 on: June 12, 2012, 12:14:56 PM »
Nope.

All it's making me realize is how little I care about them anymore.  I was already "meh" about them before they killed our trees.  After that, I didn't give a shit.  Now?  I'd be perfectly happy if Auburn moved to the SEC East, and we only played them once every 10 years.
Starting to agree.  I wouldn't fucking mind if Georgia annexed Auburn, AL.  This state is full of retards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #365 on: June 12, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
Starting to agree.  I wouldn't fucking mind if Georgia annexed Auburn, AL.  This state is full of retards.

That would really be funny because then GA would control the Chattahoochee at that point and would finish fucking Florida and Alabama out of the water.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:23:39 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #366 on: June 12, 2012, 12:19:00 PM »

I agreex2. I think I actually like Muslims more that I do bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #367 on: June 12, 2012, 12:24:13 PM »
I agreex2. I think I actually like Muslims more that I do bammers.

That is because Muslims havve direct ties to what they believe in vs. Bammers who love the Tahd just 'cause.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:28:25 PM by J. Newcastle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #368 on: June 12, 2012, 12:26:18 PM »
That is because Muslims havve direct ties to what they believe in vs. Bammers who love the Tahd just 'cause.

That's not true......They have a bear bryant commemorative plate set from the Franklin mint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #369 on: June 12, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »

That's not true......They have a bear bryant commemorative plate set from the Franklin mint.

Agreed. But  there is a reason you've never heard of a sidewalk Muslim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2012, 12:32:47 PM »

Oooooo.....do you think they have any more?  Last time I tried to order, they said it may be 6 months before they could get any more in.  I got the Bear coffee mugs and Bryant/Denney tumblers with no problem, but I just can't seem to get that plate set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »
Well...let's see if MPD sounds like they have a better idea of what the fuck is going on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
Nope. I couldn't hear the actual presser, but saw the tweets.

Still no info on the thermals and the coughs.

Still entertaining the idea that he was tweeting from the attic because that parody account exists.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2012, 12:48:57 PM »

Still entertaining the idea that he was tweeting from the attic because that parody account exists.  :facepalm:

Woosie is a slippery little shit. I kinda hope he wants to go out hard and shit. Might I suggest using your nightstick, officer?  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:55:53 PM by J. Newcastle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2012, 12:56:31 PM »

Once again, I am watching the presser and I do not see your problem with how it was handled? You're worried about an explanation on reported thermals and some coughing when the mouthpiece who was speaking last night wasn't even from the police department?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:46 PM »
Once again, I am watching the presser and I do not see your problem with how it was handled? You're worried about an explanation on reported thermals and some coughing when the mouthpiece who was speaking last night wasn't even from the police department?

Agree. And to add further to this - when the hell did law enforcement start discussing details/evidence of an investigation with the public other than the general PR info? Sounds like a couple of the guys on here picked the wrong line of work. A couple of regular Hunters I tell ya..... :facepalm:

Most of the info that was leaking out last night was heresay and rumoring from journalists like that fucking hack Jay "There was No Tear GAS" Tate. Let them do their jobs and quit hindsighting every fucking minor detail. Not all information is for public consumption. And there is a reason why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »
Agree. And to add further to this - when the hell did law enforcement start discussing details/evidence of an investigation with the public other than the general PR info? Sounds like a couple of the guys on here picked the wrong line of work. A couple of regular Hunters I tell ya..... :facepalm:

Most of the info that was leaking out last night was heresay and rumoring from journalists like that fucking hack Jay "There was No Tear GAS" Tate. Let them do their jobs and quit hindsighting every fucking minor detail. Not all information is for public consumption. And there is a reason why.

Not sure if this has been clearly stated -

Both the mayor and some police director of safety guy AND a blonde female police officer in uniform said on air that thermals had confirmed that someone was in the attic.  They also heard a cough.  They knew someone was there, but it was only probably that it was Desmonte. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:48:23 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2012, 01:50:18 PM »
Not sure if this has been clearly stated -

Both the mayor and some police director of safety AND a blonde female police officer said on air that thermals had confirmed that someone was in the attic.  They also heard a cough.  They knew someone was there, but it was only probably that it was Desmonte.

And with that many people involved shit is bound to be fucked up in communicating to each other.

Go play a game of telephone to remember how bad it can get in a short period of time.  Factor in having to play political correct games into it and no wonder it got fucked up.  Some info was good.  Some was bad. Such is life. 
Consider it on par with a wikipedia page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
And with that many people involved shit is bound to be fucked up in communicating to each other.

Go play a game of telephone to remember how bad it can get in a short period of time.  Factor in having to play political correct games into it and no wonder it got fucked up.  Some info was good.  Some was bad. Such is life. 
Consider it on par with a wikipedia page.
So the Police Chiefs were just pulling stuff out of their ass about things as specific as thermal imaging that appeared to be in human form? And all the multiple times they said they heard movement and human coughs, etc.?

All this took nearly 7 hours to find out no one was there the whole time...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #379 on: June 12, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
So the Police Chiefs were just pulling stuff out of their ass about things as specific as thermal imaging that appeared to be in human form? And all the multiple times they said they heard movement and human coughs, etc.?

All this took nearly 7 hours to find out no one was there the whole time...

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

They aren't addressing that their thermal imaging devices either malfunctioned or aren't as accurate as advertised. 

Or maybe the guy slipped out somehow.

Either way, this seems like a definite "Let's ignore and it'll go away" tactic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole