Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Ed Christian and Ladarius Phillips allegedly shot & killed
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
There's already callers, not surprisingly, insinuating that Auburn PD is covering up something.

Snarking the following: "I heard Christie Hutchison, and also the Birmingham News sports page say that these guys have done nothing wrong".
Paul: "Well, the Auburn police said."
Caller: "Oh, they said that. But the investigation seems to be ongoing."
Paul interrupts saying that "You are correct, everyone has said that there's no evidence that Auburn players have done anything wrong, they're innocent victims, yeah, they've said that, you are correct."
Caller: "Right. Well I'd just like to hear more before we proclaim everybody exonerated, you know."
"What I'm sayin is, if you're at a place where bottles are being thrown, and women have had children from multiple men, and usually that's the case at black gatherings..."
Paul: "Hold on a second, pal, what did you just say?"
He then goes on a racist rant about the sanctity of marriage :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
"What I'm sayin is, if you're at a place where bottles are being thrown, and women have had children from multiple men, and usually that's the case at black gatherings..."

Rooooooooooowe Tahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2012, 04:38:58 PM »
And it begins...

A caller claiming to be a parent of an Auburn student (I don't believe it) is irate with Auburn University for not calling him Saturday night immediately after the incident took place "like they do at other schools".

What the fuck good would that have done?

Finebaum coyly says to the audience, "Well, you can take away from that whatever you want, but this man is a parent of a student at Auburn, and maybe he's right...

Then he goes on to imply that Auburn, the city, the university, the athletic department, and the fans, are trying to control the perception of the shooting.

No shit, because of assholes like you and Thamel that try as desperately as they can to spin anything and everything, even a tragedy like this, to be a black eye on Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2012, 04:39:48 PM »

Rooooooooooowe Tahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd!

It may be too soon, but I chortled at this. Great timing my friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2012, 04:41:15 PM »
And it begins...

A caller claiming to be a parent of an Auburn student (I don't believe it) is irate with Auburn University for not calling him Saturday night immediately after the incident took place "like they do at other schools".

What the fuck good would that have done?

Finebaum coyly says to the audience, "Well, you can take away from that whatever you want, but this man is a parent of a student at Auburn, and maybe he's right...

Then he goes on to imply that Auburn, the city, the university, the athletic department, and the fans, are trying to control the perception of the shooting.

No shit, because of assholes like you and Thamel that try as desperately as they can to spin anything and everything, even a tragedy like this, to be a black eye on Auburn.

Yeah, that guy was a tool. And I think an obvious plant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
This is the 3rd time PF has said, "I guarantee you when it all comes out, the story won't look anything like the one we're being told today."

Really?  Why is that?  Every eye witness account has said the same damn thing.  Why even say that?  Why did I even ask that question?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2012, 04:54:28 PM »
This is the 3rd time PF has said, "I guarantee you when it all comes out, the story won't look anything like the one we're being told today."

Really?  Why is that?  Every eye witness account has said the same damn thing.  Why even say that?  Why did I even ask that question?

Well of course the coverup is on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »

I blame Cam Newton, he started the thug culture.   What with the smiling and helping the school children.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »

Coming up after the break, a long-time friend of the show, Mr. Danny Sheridan, will join us to offer up his odds on Gene Chizik getting arrested for his involvement in the Pool Party Pandemonium. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2012, 05:18:17 PM »
Caller now saying "one of the players" hit two guys over the head with some beer bottles, and said that this is a case of self defense.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2012, 05:19:39 PM »
Caller now saying "one of the players" hit two guys over the head with some beer bottles, and said that this is a case of self defense.

Thanks for the call, Bubba from Sand Mountain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2012, 05:45:19 PM »
God dammit. I really was going to give Finebaum the benefit of the doubt.

He's completely 180'ed from when he was talking to Lars earlier.

About 5 people have called in bitching about Auburn not contacting parents immediately after the incident.

Fuckwads, first of all, this was not on campus. Secondly, what the fuck would that have done? For parents to be called at 2am to be told there's a shooting in Auburn? Did Alabama parents get a call when those bama players got shot at on the strip? Where was the outrage there?

Then this guy calls...

"Hey Pawwwl. I think we all acknowledge that it's a tragedy, but I think we also have to go beyond that and start wondering, is this a bigger problem at Auburn. You look at Michael Dyer and his testimony about how he was high all the time, and how it was his gun that was involved in the robbery with those other football players. Now you have this. And then this same apartment complex apparently about a month ago, it was reported in the paper that there was a guy there with guns and a pound of marijuana. So at some point you've gotta start looking at the obvious."

Paul: "What's the obvious to you?" there he goes, leading again

Caller: "That there's a problem, either in, or circling around this football team with guns and drugs."

Paul: "Jerry, I don't know how to answer that. And you certainly have stated some facts, and I think we all know those facts. Whether you can connect the dots and blame this or not, I'm struggling to know. I mean, everyone knows the facts here in this case, at least in terms of who was killed and who was injured. We don't know who was at the party. One would assume, and I think it'd be a pretty easy assumption, that other Auburn players were there, but can you connect one dot to the next, and then come to some broad generalization, I don't know."

Caller: "Well, I think you can make a pretty strong case based on what I just said and based on what's being reported that it's there. And it seems like there's a lot of people going out of their way not to state the obvious."

Paul: "(leading again)Why do you think, or why would that be the case?"

Caller: "Well, I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I think they're trying to do damage control to the football team. And the university."

Paul: "Wouldn't be the first time, Jerry."

Caller: "Nope. Sure wouldn't."

FUCK YOU, FINEBAUM. Didn't take long at all for this to take a disgusting turn for the worse.

People have lost their goddamn minds even insinuating that these guys were up to know good by being at a fucking POOL PARTY at an apartment complex. They're supposed to psychically know that some asshole brought a gun and planned to use it on them? Insane that the victims are being blamed here.

I really thought I'd be able to listen today without my blood boiling. I really thought Paul would cull the bullshit, at least for the first day. Nope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »
Finebaum now reporting the first eyewitness account in which Turquorius Vines said that he himself punched a guy and that his other non-football player friend broke the bottles over the shooter's head. Poo-pooing that away as "contradicting" what Jay G. Tate's witness said. Jay Tate's never said it was an Auburn football player who broke the bottle over the dude's head, so what the FUCK is he talking about? Let alone that jives with what the police have said (Oh right, they're in the coverup to protect the football program).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2012, 06:09:37 PM »
I listened off and on the past hour and a half.  Exactly what I expected.

He's such a motherfucker. 

And Jay Fucking Tate's story is still causing bullshit for Auburn.  "UNIDENTIFIED." That's not fucking credible.  It means nothing.  It's Scott Templeton bullshit. 

Of course Finebaum reads it first.  And puts emphasis on the apocryphal "unidentified football player" - so it must be a real football player causing it.  Then he reads the story that quotes Turquoisisesesuisesi Vines.  And then talks about how stories are contradicting because information isn't straight. 

Fuck him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2012, 06:11:08 PM »
Finebaum now reporting the first eyewitness account in which Turquorius Vines said that he himself punched a guy and that his other non-football player friend broke the bottles over the shooter's head. Poo-pooing that away as "contradicting" what Jay G. Tate's witness said. Jay Tate's never said it was an Auburn football player who broke the bottle over the dude's head, so what the FUCK is he talking about? Let alone that jives with what the police have said (Oh right, they're in the coverup to protect the football program).

Jay Tate's original story insinuated it.  He may have worded it poorly, but that's how I read it.  An unidentified football player started the fight. 

Also, unless Finebaum said something new a few minutes ago, he didn't specify that Vines's friend was a non-football player.  In fact, if anything, he led the audience to believe that both Vines and Pitts are or were football players. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »
Jay Tate's original story insinuated it.  He may have worded it poorly, but that's how I read it.  An unidentified football player started the fight. 

Also, unless Finebaum said something new a few minutes ago, he didn't specify that Vines's friend was a non-football player.  In fact, if anything, he led the audience to believe that both Vines and Pitts are or were football players.
No, I noticed he left out that neither were football players.

Jay Tate's story said an Auburn football player made a comment about the girl. Then it says that someone busted a bottle over the dude's head. Tate's article never said anything about a football "starting it" beyond verbally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
Paul had to drop a call that started, "Remember when the four players burglarized..."

I can only imagine how distasteful that one was if it had to be dropped while this other shit is encouraged...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
I swear, you guys must love torturing yourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2012, 06:31:21 PM »
I can't believe any of y'all that thought Finefuck might play this any other way than how he is have sense enough to type words on the computer.  I KNEW!  I said it Sunday morning when this all broke, that certain quarters would look for a way to spin it bad.  And we all know, also, that those same quarters will, if they can't find a fact that suits them, either make one up, or claim it's a cover up.  Same idiot bammer shit, different day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions