Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Holy carap! We need tougher knife laws.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Holy carap! We need tougher knife laws.
« on: March 14, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »
Where is the left when you need them?
Another example of crazy people will do crazy things.

Bottom line is, guy with the gun won!

Man stabs 4 near school in Ohio office building
Associated PressBy ANDREW WELSH-HUGGINS | Associated Press – 4 mins 56 secs ago

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Police say a man who stabbed four people near a technical school in a downtown Ohio office building before being shot by an officer had three knives.

Columbus police spokesman Sgt. Rich Weiner says the suspect confronted one victim in the admissions office of Miami-Jacobs Career College on Wednesday afternoon. He said other people inside intervened and took away one knife the suspect was using.

Weiner says those who intervened didn't realize suspect had a second knife.

He says two of the victims were either students or staff at the college. Two others were outside in the lobby area.

Police say one knife was recovered inside the school, and two knives were found near him outside.

Three male victims are in critical condition, and a fourth man has minor injuries. The suspect is in critical condition.
http://news.yahoo.com/man-stabs-4-near-school-ohio-office-building-185612588.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Holy carap! We need tougher knife laws.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »
weiner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."