Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Other Justin Bieber News....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
In Other Justin Bieber News....
« on: November 02, 2011, 03:07:04 PM »
Yeah, I know.  I just found the irony of this hilarious.

The tabloid Star magazine has published on its cover a photo of Mariah Yater, the woman who says Justin Bieber fathered her baby when he was 16 years old.

It also has a photo of the child she says is Beiber’s.

RadarOnline.com was the first to report that Yeater, 20, filed court papers on October 31 stating that Bieber is the father of her three-month-old child.

Yeater could also be opening her up to a potential statutory-rape probe, however, as Bieber would have been 16 when the alleged incident occurred.

Bieber, through his rep, has denied the allegations

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/11/02/first-photo-justin-biebers-paternity-accuser-mariah-yeater-on-cover-of-star-magazine/?test=faces#ixzz1cZmQwmT2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: In Other Justin Bieber News....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »
Baby, baby, baby...that is bad news.  I never thought I would hear about him fathering a kid, but I guess I should never say never.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »
She is going to get charged with statutory rape...haha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
She is going to get charged with statutory rape...haha.

So many ways this thing could go.  I'm filing suit...wait..I may go to jail?  Uumm....okay, hold on....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 03:29:29 PM »
Yeah, I know.  I just found the irony of this hilarious.

The tabloid Star magazine has published on its cover a photo of Mariah Yater, the woman who says Justin Bieber fathered her baby when he was 16 years old.

It also has a photo of the child she says is Beiber’s.

RadarOnline.com was the first to report that Yeater, 20, filed court papers on October 31 stating that Bieber is the father of her three-month-old child.

Yeater could also be opening her up to a potential statutory-rape probe, however, as Bieber would have been 16 when the alleged incident occurred.

Bieber, through his rep, has denied the allegations

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/11/02/first-photo-justin-biebers-paternity-accuser-mariah-yeater-on-cover-of-star-magazine/?test=faces#ixzz1cZmQwmT2
You already sent that bitch something that threatens her life, didn't you? Tearing the posters down later?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:26:23 PM »
Fuck him. I hope he rots off the earth. He's a microcosm of how much we've become 1 dimensional drones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 01:56:11 PM »
Fuck him. I hope he rots off the earth. He's a microcosm of how much we've become 1 dimensional drones.

So, you're saying you like country music better?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »

I would say yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 03:54:46 PM »
I guess the little Gomez chick is holding out. So Bieber got his fever quenched with this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 04:17:49 PM »
I guess the little Gomez chick is holding out. So Bieber got his fever quenched with this:

He was young.  He needed the money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »

She looks like she'd enjoy a little statutory rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 04:47:38 PM »
She looks like she'd enjoy a little statutory rape.
Can a 16 year old pop sensation get you pregnant rectally? Cause she looks like she prefers her collards stirred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »

Chanting monks sound better than that little faggot. He should take a long walk off a short pier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 11:24:02 AM »
Chanting monks sound better than that little faggot. He should take a long walk off a short pier.

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »

Is it the hair?  It's the hair, isn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
Is it the hair?  It's the hair, isn't it?

It's everything. I hate that guy - in case I didn't already say it enough. I would like to run his face into a concrete block.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 01:40:06 PM »
It's everything. I hate that guy - in case I didn't already say it enough. I would like to run his face into a concrete block.

Wait, I know what it is.  You have a short people complex.  He's only 5'5".  That intimidates you, doesn't it?      Come on, you can tell Uncle Snaggie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
Wait, I know what it is.  You have a short people complex.  He's only 5'5".  That intimidates you, doesn't it?      Come on, you can tell Uncle Snaggie.

Honey....Fireants.....I would introduce him to both at the same time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 03:30:50 PM »
Bumpity Bump Bump. 

You know, let's just forget the whole thing.

The 20-year-old California woman who claimed that Justin Bieber was her child's father dropped her paternity lawsuit against the teen sensation, TMZ reported Wednesday.

Mariah Yeater claimed she had sex with the star backstage at one of his concerts in Los Angeles when she was 19 and requested that Bieber, now 17, take a paternity test.

The lawsuit was quietly dropped last week, and Yeater's lawyers have withdrawn from the case, according to the report.

Bieber has denied the allegations and was reportedly prepared to take a paternity test to prove he is not the baby's father.

Yeater initially filed the suit earlier this month. The 20-year-old woman was on food stamps when she acquired front row tickets to Bieber's Los Angeles concert last year. She said she was later plucked from the crowd by security to meet the singer backstage.

Bieber, however, claims he never met the woman.

Yeater has been unemployed since March 15, 2011 and over the last 12 months, claimed an average paycheck of $125. She also gets $500 a month in public assistance.

She claimed the birth of her baby, born July 6, cost $25,000.

Yeater originally told an ex-boyfriend that he -- and not Bieber -- was the father of her baby, the New York Post reported earlier this month.

She could face serious legal ramifications for the claims against Bieber, experts say.

"If Ms.Yeater is making up these allegations and Justin Bieber is able to prove that in court by winning the case that she has filed, she may be liable for malicious prosecution under California law,” explained entertainment defamation attorney, Mitchell Langberg of Brownstein/Hyatt/Farber/Scheck LLP. “If that happens, she and her lawyers could be responsible to pay Bieber's attorneys' fees and other damages, but not for harm to his reputation. 

"A libel or slander suit can almost never be based upon what someone says in a complaint.  In fact, if he sues her for defamation, under California law he might end up being responsible to pay her attorney's fees. On the other hand, if she is making these same allegations directly to the press and Bieber can prove that they are false -- and that she knew it -- he may have a valid defamation claim."

FoxNews.com's Hollie McKay contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/11/16/woman-who-accused-justin-bieber-fathering-her-baby-drops-paternity-suit-against/?test=faces#ixzz1dtwza8Yv
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions