Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'll be the first to say it

Re: I'll be the first to say it
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »
$$$ for Granny.

You think she'll be willing to wait a year?

Oh fuck it.  He's not eligible for the draft.  He has to play one more year of college football, so it'll be two years before he's in the league.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 08:10:35 PM »
You think she'll be willing to wait a year?

Oh fuck it.  He's not eligible for the draft.  He has to play one more year of college football, so it'll be two years before he's in the league.
Ah ha. He's gonna put out some feelers, test the waters. It's not a particularly heavy RB class but it will be the followng year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 10:04:03 AM »
:high: :high: :high:
I would have to be to make that prediction.   I'm not saying that we can't upset someone, beat Old Piss and Samford to be 6-6 and bowl eligible, but the odds are looking pretty bad right now.   
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:59:18 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 10:34:30 AM »
Ah ha. He's gonna put out some feelers, test the waters. It's not a particularly heavy RB class but it will be the followng year.

Not real quick on the uptake today, are we?  True sophomores cannot be drafted, you must be three years out of high school per the NFL rules and the US Court System (see Mike Williams v NFL and Maurice Clarrett(sp?) v NFL)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.