Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official Bag Man Thread

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Official Bag Man Thread
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2011, 03:44:59 PM »
Finebaum sooo butthurt today.

Still desperately trying to save face. So angry at every caller calling in pointing out obvious flaws in Danny's logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2011, 04:14:55 PM »
Finebaum sooo butthurt today.

Still desperately trying to save face. So angry at every caller calling in pointing out obvious flaws in Danny's logic.

I caught 30 minutes of it from 2:30-3:00.  Dude was dropping HUGE vocabulary words on anyone challenging Sheridan. 

Finebaum is a douchebag.  Giving Sheridan 100% the benefit of the doubt.  What.  A.  Douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2011, 04:16:37 PM »
Listening to this latest caller too. 

"Sheridan sounded intimidating.  He was spitting bullets when he said he would get a name.  How can you question this guy?"

Such a douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2011, 04:19:10 PM »
Listening to this latest caller.  Just ripped Paul a new one.

Now Paul's pulling the "We spoke in private" bullshit as to why he didn't challenge Danny Sheridan at all on his show yesterday. 

And he cut to commercial in the middle of his explanation.  Hahaha.  What a douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »
Listening to this latest caller.  Just ripped Paul a new one.

Now Paul's pulling the "We spoke in private" bullshit as to why he didn't challenge Danny Sheridan at all on his show yesterday. 

And he cut to commercial in the middle of his explanation.  Hahaha.  What a douche.

He said yesterday he had not spoken to Sheridan before he was on the show.  Said he talked briefly just before lunch but no specifics. 

So which is it, sonny?  You want we should freeze or you want us to drop? Because if we drop, we're gonna be in motion...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2011, 04:31:28 PM »
He said yesterday he had not spoken to Sheridan before he was on the show.  Said he talked briefly just before lunch but no specifics. 

So which is it, sonny?  You want we should freeze or you want us to drop? Because if we drop, we're gonna be in motion...

Not only that, Danny and the Lawman made it sufficiently clear that Danny would not speak to anyone about the name of the bagman off the air because it would lead to a lawsuit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
Fuck almighty.  They really aren't going to let this go. 

Sheridan wouldn't say Auburn isn't under investigation for other things.  That means they are.  Cam Newton is the tip of the iceberg.

Somebody got to him or his source and said they were going to blow up the NCAA.  They got to him. 

Why do you think he hired a big gun lawyer?  The FBI told him he couldn't say anything.  He's got the info and there's no telling how deep this thing goes. 

And Fuckface plays right along. 

And now when a guy asks him about Terrell Pryor, Fuckbalm adds "I've heard the NFL wants players like him and Cam to tell all they know.

Makes me want to kill kittens.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:55:31 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »
Nobody is talking about it nationally.  Not ESPN. Not CNN. Not Fox.  Nobody.   THAT speaks volumes. 

Finebaum:

"If Sheridan had given the name, everybody would be talking..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2011, 10:21:01 PM »
Fuck almighty.  They really aren't going to let this go. 

Sheridan wouldn't say Auburn isn't under investigation for other things.  That means they are.  Cam Newton is the tip of the iceberg.

Somebody got to him or his source and said they were going to blow up the NCAA.  They got to him. 

Why do you think he hired a big gun lawyer?  The FBI told him he couldn't say anything.  He's got the info and there's no telling how deep this thing goes. 

And Fuckface plays right along. 

And now when a guy asks him about Terrell Pryor, Fuckbalm adds "I've heard the NFL wants players like him and Cam to tell all they know.

Makes me want to kill kittens.

It's mind boggling the shit those fucking retards can "glean" from him saying exactly jack shit.  "We now know the NCAA knows the bagman.".  And just how the fuck do we KNOW that?   Danny said it?  Well hd didn't say the name, so the fucker can't exist. 

"Danny had been threatened, you could hear it in his voice.".  Fuckin' Christ chewing on C4! 

"You know he's credible, he's been 'successful in this business for decades'".  Uh, yeah, at fleecing guys out of their whiskey and cigarette money because they're compulsive gamblers!  He's a fucking odds makers you morons! 

"He didn't want to get his source fired".  Uh, apparently the fucking source didn't have any reservations about it!  I mean it's not like it was any secret he wanted to blab a name, and that the resulting law suit would likely cause fallout like revealing of sources despite legal protection.  Fact is, he didn't have a fucking credible source.  It's virtually impossible for him to have a source that could know such information that would reveal it to him under these circumstances! 

And Paul's constant slobbing of Danny boy's "credible knob".  Hey, Paul...the fucking best of them bite in to a shit sandwich sometimes.  In this case, Danny laid the turds, put the mayo on the Wonder Bread, and packed his own stinky lunch.  Fuck him, and fuck you with your weekend and Bernie's propping up act. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2011, 11:11:42 PM »
And Paul's constant slobbing of Danny boy's "credible knob".  Hey, Paul...the fucking best of them bite in to a shit sandwich sometimes.  In this case, Danny laid the turds, put the mayo on the Wonder Bread, and packed his own stinky lunch.  Fuck him, and fuck you with your weekend and Bernie's propping up act.
That's the odd thing about it.

Paul knows the negative attention this thing is getting. He's got to realize what a shit stain on his entire program this is.

But he continues to back it up. Making pathetic excuses and logical leaps a retarded 5th grade neanderthal can see through.

Sad, really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »
Well ya know, I work as a para legal down here in Florida and we done had that one Colonial bank guy get the prison for mortgage frauds.  Whoooo eeeeee, Pawwwwl. 

I know when them boys get subpoenas, they get told they can't say nothing, Pawwwwl. Do ya think Danny maybe got him a subpoena? 

Well, he brought a lawyer on the show.

That's right Pawwwwl.  People who don't get subpoenas, they don't need no lawyers.  I bet that's what it is. 

--------------------------------------

And what was with the raging and ranting over who Emmert fired at the NCAA?  Fired at the same time the Cam Newton case was making headlines!! Coincidence?   

What the fuck is THAT about?  I don't recall any house-cleaning at the NCAA.  There were no mass firings.  But these fucks will believe any damn thing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2011, 12:35:31 AM »

Paul knows the negative attention this thing is getting. He's got to realize what a shit stain on his entire program this is.

But he continues to back it up. Making pathetic excuses and logical leaps a retarded 5th grade neanderthal can see through.

Sad, really.

Has it ever occurred to people that while PF has a good grasp on what it takes to make his show great....catering to the lowest of the lowest...he just might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer on everything?  This was a collosal flop...a fizzle....pop....he blew it. Paul Finebaum has NEVER been right about anything...period. A caller late in his show...B.O.B. who was a raving lunatic...went beyond his attempt at being a classic caller and asked several questions....on point.  The best of which was:

Paul, Did Danny Sheridum come on your show and say he had inside sources who verified that the NCAA sanctions against Bama with Albert Means would be, quote.."A slap on the wrist"?

PF:  Well......................yes he did

B.O.B.: And was he not WRONG...WRONG.....WRONG????

PF: Well...........that's a valid question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:32 AM »

Paul knows the negative attention this thing is getting. He's got to realize what a shitake stain on his entire program this is.

Sad, really.

Yeah, but he cares about as much about the integrity of his journalism as Jerry Springer did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »
I'm still convinced this was the GOAT troll by the GOAT troll.  It's like THS said.  What a good way of getting AU people to listen in who have stopped after 9 months of mud slinging.

When Sheridan first came on and said he and the NCAA knew who the bagman was, Paul said on the air that even after talking to Sheridan that he still felt like it was over knowing what he knew.  Clay Travis brought up a good point.  USA Today would have been pissed if he broke this on the Finebaum show.  You know that Sheridan and Finebaum knew this as well.    I think Finebaum planned this out, Sheridan and the lawyer were a part of it, agreed to it, and Finebaum threw them a couple of bones to do it.  String people along for a couple of weeks and get them interested.

Now, did they think about the repercussions of it?  No, more than likely they were so giddy about what they were going to pull over on people the thoughts of backlash never entered their mind.  And now it is not going down like he thought and is having to do damage control.

I am convinced this is how it played out and believe it to be true. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 02:38:23 PM »
Pawwwwlll. If'n he ain't said nuthin with his lawyur there, at means it's gotta be true, Pawl.

I mean, we's all knows it's a goldern fact that Danny's got sources, Pawl. He said hisself he's got sources in the NCAA and friends of people in the NCAA.

@KevinScarbinsky
Email response fr. NCAA's Stacey Osburn re Danny Sheridan: "As a matter of policy, we do not comment on vague, unsubstantiated claims."

@KevinScarbinsky
Email to NCAA asked 4 comment on Sheridan claims re NCAA sources allegedly telling him inside info on Auburn recruitment of Cam Newton.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:39:54 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »
Jack Arute just had NCAA President Mark Emert on.

JA: "This Danny Sheridan insistence that he has insider information, sources within the NCAA as it applies to your ongoing investigation with Auburn. Without commenting on the ongoing investigation, just as a fan, I am very very distressed, when someone that is an oddsmaker, because of the "Chinese Walls" that exist about gambling, can just go unfettered and make those kind of unsubstantiated statements. How does the NCAA feel when they hear about that stuff?

ME: "Well first of all, we're open to anybody that has credible information or evidence on any infractions case. And if any one person, whether they're highly visible, like this gentleman, or if they're utterly invisible like someone who's just on a campus, they want to give us information, we use it, we rely on it, and we check it up and so...

JA: "Yeah but the problem is that he's insisting that he got that information from within your organization."

ME: "If he has that information, I would welcome his phone call (laughs)"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:44:41 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:21 PM »
Jack Arute just had NCAA President Mark Emert on.

JA: "This Danny Sheridan insistence that he has insider information, sources within the NCAA as it applies to your ongoing investigation with Auburn. Without commenting on the ongoing investigation, just as a fan, I am very very distressed, when someone that is an oddsmaker, because of the "Chinese Walls" that exist about gambling, can just go unfettered and make those kind of unsubstantiated statements. How does the NCAA feel when they hear about that stuff?

ME: "Well first of all, we're open to anybody that has credible information or evidence on any infractions case. And if any one person, whether they're highly visible, like this gentleman, or if they're utterly invisible like someone who's just on a campus, they want to give us information, we use it, we rely on it, and we check it up and so...

JA: "Yeah but the problem is that he's insisting that he got that information from within your organization."

ME: "If he has that information, I would welcome his phone call (laughs)"

Smoke and mirrors.

Hammer is coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:34 PM »
I don't care what he said. 

What didn't he say.  That's always where the real story is. 

(What did he say, really?  No confirm, no deny.  Why?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2011, 04:22:45 PM »

Its easier to make up shit than accept facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2011, 05:04:16 PM »

You called it.

DannySheridan1 Danny Sheridan
I would be willing to meet with him at his convenience and discuss items of mutual importance.

Twitter is abuzz that Danny's about to tell the NCAA everything he knows!!!

Nevermind that he claims that what he knows came from the NCAA...  :facepalm:

Also this quote from Danny when asked why he went on Finebaum in some radio interview:
"What can I say, I'm a prostitute for publicity"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions