Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A&F Doesn't Heart Jersey Shore

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A&F Doesn't Heart Jersey Shore
« on: August 17, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »
Abercrombie & Fitch Offers to Pay 'Jersey Shore's' 'The Situation' to Stop Wearing Their Clothes

Published August 17, 2011

| Associated Press

A clothing company is offering money to Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his fellow "Jersey Shore" cast members -- so they'll stop wearing the brand on the show.

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. says in a news release posted Tuesday that it's concerned that having Sorrentino seen in its clothing could cause "significant damage" to the company's image.

Abercrombie says a connection to The Situation goes against the "aspirational nature" of its brand and may be "distressing" to customers. The Ohio-based retailer says it has offered a "substantial payment" to Sorrentino and producers of the MTV show so he'll wear something else.

The company says it also is making the offer to others in the hard-partying cast.

An MTV spokeswoman did not immediately return messages for comment on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/08/17/abercrombie-fitch-offers-to-pay-jersey-shores-situation-to-stop-wearing-their/#ixzz1VIzsFqC5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: A&F Doesn't Heart Jersey Shore
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »
 :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: A&F Doesn't Heart Jersey Shore
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »
I wouldn't the idiot wearing my shit either. The guy is a total idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions