Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tigerdroppings Invitation....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Tigerdroppings Invitation....
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
And if you know of Bammers capable of that, let me know. I won't hold my breath though.

Wasn't really referring to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
Also, SheepFuckerAl (WoollyAl), I've never posted on your retarded website (I actually tried to sign up before, twice, but for some reason my request wasn't accepted).  So, y'all can stop assuming that (Football Fan) is me posting on your message board.

Travis the retarded monkey:
(in response to a post by FTBLFN)
Translation: My name is Prowler, I'm a cowardly Auburn fan. I'm using a different name here since I think I'm smart.

Wait....I thought y'all were going to bring this site down, Laughing My Fucking Ass Off....Fucking Losers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »
Travis the monkey bitch boy is a pussy. Yeah, he said he would take the X down. I think thats all that needs to be said.

Oh yeah, anyone remember AUGrad1973?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 10:44:12 PM »
Oh yeah, anyone remember AUGrad1973?
Vaguely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 12:19:16 AM »
Vaguely.

He was one of those WoollyAl fuckers. He got called out here and AE and never seen again. I guess thats how they were gonna take us down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 02:39:23 AM »
He was one of those WoollyAl fuckers. He got called out here and AE and never seen again. I guess thats how they were gonna take us down.
I guess the basement of their parent's house or the library isn't a good place to devise a Master Plan similar to the Brain's daily plan, of Pinky & the Brain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »
Also, SheepFuckerAl (WoollyAl), I've never posted on your retarded website (I actually tried to sign up before, twice, but for some reason my request wasn't accepted).  So, y'all can stop assuming that (Football Fan) is me posting on your message board.

Wait....I thought y'all were going to bring this site down, Laughing My Fucking Ass Off....Fucking Losers.

^^
Butthurt...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2011, 08:17:32 PM »
^^
Butthurt...
I'm not "butthurt", I just want them (tigerdung people) to talk their shit over here where I know posts won't get deleted.  As for the SheepfuckerAl site, I don't care what they say about me, but they should know that I'm not who they think I am. I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM... THE PROWLER!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »
This is quite possibly the gayest thread in the history of the X.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 10:56:50 PM »
I'm not "butthurt", I just want them (tigerdung people) to talk their shit over here where I know posts won't get deleted.  As for the SheepfuckerAl site, I don't care what they say about me, but they should know that I'm not who they think I am. I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM... THE PROWLER!

Geezus Hoobastank Cristo!  Have a beer and join the real world!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »

He's probably better off in his world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 01:53:36 AM »
I am in the real World, where the fuck are you?  If they're going to talk shit about the X and the people here, then they can bring their happy little asses over here and talk it all they want.  I'm just trying to defend the Mutha Fuckin X and everyone here, excluding rws and token (could give two shits about them, but I don't).  Btw, I was at work in the "Real World" while I posted that...unless you think flipping burgers isn't real World. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »
they're going to talk shit about the X and the people here, then they can bring their happy little asses over here and talk it all they want.  I'm just trying to defend the Mutha Fuckin X and everyone here,
You're probably the wrong embassador to go over there and handle that. You are a bad representation of most of the AU folks that reside here....horrible, even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »
You're probably the wrong embassador to go over there and handle that. You are a bad representation of most of the AU folks that reside here....horrible, even.
LMAO. You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here, I wear glasses, but they aren't painted Orange & Blue.  I deal in facts, dipshit.  Also, who the fuck said anything about going over there?  An invitation is for someone to come over here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »
LMAO. You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »
LMAO. You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here, I wear glasses, but they aren't painted Orange & Blue.  I deal in facts, dipshit.  Also, who the fuck said anything about going over there?  An invitation is for someone to come over here.

An invitation to a bunch of retards to come here so you can prove how bad-assed you are by having an idiotic, internet, flame war, is hardly a levelheaded move. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 03:34:05 PM »

An invitation to a bunch of retards to come here so you can prove how bad-assed you are by having an idiotic, internet, flame war, is hardly a levelheaded move. 
It has zero to do with me. Tigerdung wasn't talking about me, they were talking about everyone here.  SheepfuckerAl has talked about more than just a couple people here, including myself....plus there's some poster over there that they think is me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »
It has zero to do with me. Tigerdung wasn't talking about me, they were talking about everyone here.  SheepfuckerAl has talked about more than just a couple people here, including myself....plus there's some poster over there that they think is me.
Dude, it's the internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »
He beat me to it....
Dude, it's the internet.

^^^THIS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »
Incorrect, it's teh ebays and it's some serious bidness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions