Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUCK Finebaum x 2

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
FUCK Finebaum x 2
« on: June 10, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »
On some show. Not even sure who it is.  Host sounds like he has a five pound ham lodged in his throat.

Finebaum on Chizik's new contract:

I dont think anybody knows if tha program is being run right or not. Lot of questions out there.

Lots of allegations too and I'm not talking about the kinds of things you read on message boards or hear on the radio.  Legitimate allegations. 

I remember when Alabama gave Mike DuBose a new contract. When they gave Mike Shula one. The university paid a pretty heavy price for those. 

There are allegations.  Only time will tell.

FUCK that assbag. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: FUCK Finebaum x 2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 01:50:26 PM »
NtY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:59:47 PM »
NtY
I have wondered why the NtYF has never made a run at Finebaum. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if he were off the air.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »
I go back to what I've said before.  Finebaum showed his true colors in the B'Ham Southern slip up.  He has a huge hard on for Auburn and I have no idea why.  But one thing about PF, almost nothing the guy ever says like this comes true.  He throws out generalizations and could be's/might be's as if he's somehow the lone, real insider.  The guy knows nothing.

So when he comes on the air and says..."Real allegations against Auburn".....really...from who?  About what?  He doesn't have to answer that, only act like he knows but he's sworn to secrecy.  Then the entire afternoon is filled with "Paawwwl....." 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 02:57:36 PM »
I go back to what I've said before.  Finebaum showed his true colors in the B'Ham Southern slip up.  He has a huge hard on for Auburn and I have no idea why.  But one thing about PF, almost nothing the guy ever says like this comes true.  He throws out generalizations and could be's/might be's as if he's somehow the lone, real insider.  The guy knows nothing.

So when he comes on the air and says..."Real allegations against Auburn".....really...from who?  About what?  He doesn't have to answer that, only act like he knows but he's sworn to secrecy.  Then the entire afternoon is filled with "Paawwwl....."
He's one of the types of people I have been bitching about recently. Doesn't know shit, has to scour message boards to come up with anything, creates conspiracy theories, then shrouds it all in secrecy. If something he does hint to comes even close to true, he screams it from the rooftops how right he was about it, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 03:42:47 PM »
He's one of the types of people I have been bitching about recently. Doesn't know shit, has to scour message boards to come up with anything, creates conspiracy theories, then shrouds it all in secrecy. If something he does hint to comes even close to true, he screams it from the rooftops how right he was about it, etc.

Years ago, during all the Bama/UT problems where PF was ripping Fulmer for being behind the whole NCAA Bama deal, he was pulling that shit acting like he knew something. His fine callers continued to press him for info...Pawwl..you know sumpthin' dont'cha Pawwl? I'll never forget just before he went to break..as he always does for dramatic effect...he says, "Let's just say that Tennessee will regret the day they ever recruited Jason Swain."

Even I was going, "Uh oh, somethings about to go down."

Sooo....how did that big NCAA thing about UT and Swain turn out?  So long ago, I can't remember.  I'm sure there was a hammer involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 06:13:34 PM »
Years ago, during all the Bama/UT problems where PF was ripping Fulmer for being behind the whole NCAA Bama deal, he was pulling that shit acting like he knew something. His fine callers continued to press him for info...Pawwl..you know sumpthin' dont'cha Pawwl? I'll never forget just before he went to break..as he always does for dramatic effect...he says, "Let's just say that Tennessee will regret the day they ever recruited Jason Swain."

Even I was going, "Uh oh, somethings about to go down."

Sooo....how did that big NCAA thing about UT and Swain turn out?  So long ago, I can't remember.  I'm sure there was a hammer involved.
Put that into perspective today...what does that say about SPuat, same as it did back then?  Yyyyup!!!!  It's the tried and true "watch my right hand, don't watch the left" trick. He has been trying to divert attention away from SPuat, but why?

If you don't believe me, try calling in and say that you want to ask Pawwww about Darren Woodruff and Brent Calloway...you'll never get on the show.  If you call in and say that you want to talk about something else, then ask about the Calloway situation, you'll be either cut off or hung up on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »
His schtick is getting old for many including Jack Arute and Mike Leach on the XM station they all reside on.  Today the dedicated an hour and jammed the lines with people doing nothing but bitching about Alabama fans and Finebaum's show. 

We picked up another huge commitment today.  Chizik got a raise and its pretty clear that Fbaum's opinion doesn't actually mean dick in the end. 

His days are numbered on XM.  JMO...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
His schtick is getting old for many including Jack Arute and Mike Leach on the XM station they all reside on.  Today the dedicated an hour and jammed the lines with people doing nothing but bitching about Alabama fans and Finebaum's show. 

We picked up another huge commitment today.  Chizik got a raise and its pretty clear that Fbaum's opinion doesn't actually mean dick in the end. 

His days are numbered on XM.  JMO...
That's not surprising at all...I was actually happy that he went XM, because then the rest of the Country would see how fucking retarded the updyke nation is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: eff Finebaum x 2
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 12:48:42 AM »
That's not surprising at all...I was actually happy that he went XM, because then the rest of the Country would see how effing retarded the updyke nation is.

I wasn't, I got real tired of having to defend where I live, myself and that not everyone was like the callers on his show to others when I traveled for work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
That's not surprising at all...I was actually happy that he went XM, because then the rest of the Country would see how fucking retarded the updyke nation is.

Heard Finebaum pretty much admit that he panders to the lowest common denominator.  This last week, a couple of callers (not regulars) called, and gave lucid, reasoned opinions about paying or not paying players.  Another caller, also not a regular called and suggested that those 2 callers replace the likes of Legend, and I Man.  Finebaum agreed that would be nice, but then said, "the ratings will drop like a stone, and we'll be pulled off the air by Monday."   How Finebaum seems to maintain an air of "legitimate journalist" with shows like OTL, but puts out the shit he does on his show is beyond me.   Sadly, there's no sports alternative for me...and bad as his regular callers are, his guests are to notch very often.  How he gets them is beyond me.  He had Slive on this week, and before he had him on, he and the callers were already revving up to call him a liar unless he would come on and admit to such things as all the back room deals, winks and nods, that went on to keep Cam on the field.  As usual though, Finebaum did throw Auburn a little bone, when Slive reasoned that using that SEC rule that everybody cited making players permanently ineligible in the SEC wasn't intended for things like Cam and that broad application of it would have unintended consequences.  Finebaum said, "You mean like when players go on fishing trips?"  Of course Finebaum go plenty of Updykes to reason why Ingram, Jones and Dareus' situations were "different".   An Auburn caller replied with: "yeah, because there was actually proof they received the benefit in those cases".     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
Heard Finebaum pretty much admit that he panders to the lowest common denominator.  This last week, a couple of callers (not regulars) called, and gave lucid, reasoned opinions about paying or not paying players.  Another caller, also not a regular called and suggested that those 2 callers replace the likes of Legend, and I Man.  Finebaum agreed that would be nice, but then said, "the ratings will drop like a stone, and we'll be pulled off the air by Monday."   How Finebaum seems to maintain an air of "legitimate journalist" with shows like OTL, but puts out the shit he does on his show is beyond me.   Sadly, there's no sports alternative for me...and bad as his regular callers are, his guests are to notch very often.  How he gets them is beyond me.  He had Slive on this week, and before he had him on, he and the callers were already revving up to call him a liar unless he would come on and admit to such things as all the back room deals, winks and nods, that went on to keep Cam on the field.  As usual though, Finebaum did throw Auburn a little bone, when Slive reasoned that using that SEC rule that everybody cited making players permanently ineligible in the SEC wasn't intended for things like Cam and that broad application of it would have unintended consequences.  Finebaum said, "You mean like when players go on fishing trips?"  Of course Finebaum go plenty of Updykes to reason why Ingram, Jones and Dareus' situations were "different".   An Auburn caller replied with: "yeah, because there was actually proof they received the benefit in those cases".   
The best I heard all week on JOX was was Spencer Tillman on The O.D.
I just wonder if he is THAT languid or if he was pre-disposed to the questions because the guy will give his opinion and not hold anything back. I could deal with an hour of him each day discussing football. I can listen to Cowherd for about a half hour until he grates on the nerves. The sonuvabitch doesn't know when to stop after making a point. And I can't stand even ten minutes of Jim Rome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:54 AM »

The reasons he gets the calls to ESPN and corners top notch guests?

Simple answer...  There is NO alternative in the state.  Nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 11:32:38 AM »
Sportscall... 4-6... The show stream it on the interwebs... It is a pro auburn show...

Ill hang up and listen now.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:54:52 PM by auburnredwing »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »
Sportscall... 4-6... The stream it on the interwebs... It is a pro auburn show...

Ill hang up and listen now.

THIS.

Good show. 93.9 out of Auburn. Bill Cameron is good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE