friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Keep her whare she belongs!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »

This one reminds me of this past weeks episode of Boardwalk Empire.

Hijack:

Speaking of which we haven't talked about this show yet....anyone else watching this?  I am a huge Buscemi fan, and so far the first 3 episodes have been great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »
This one reminds me of this past weeks episode of Boardwalk Empire.

Hijack:

Speaking of which we haven't talked about this show yet....anyone else watching this?  I am a huge Buscemi fan, and so far the first 3 episodes have been great.

Hells yea.  I'm digging it thus far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 02:25:54 PM »
Hells yea.  I'm digging it thus far.
Tell me that Gonorrhea scene didn't make you squirm like a motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 02:43:42 PM »
Tell me that Gonorrhea scene didn't make you squirm like a motherfucker.

Not as bad as it would have before I had watched the series Deadwood when they basically did the same thing to Al when he had a kidney stone.

Don't know about now but they actually used to "punch your bore" when I was in the corps if you got teh clap even though they could just give you an antibiotic.

Proud I never had that shit!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
Not as bad as it would have before I had watched the series Deadwood when they basically did the same thing to Al when he had a kidney stone.

Don't know about now but they actually used to "punch your bore" when I was in the corps if you got teh clap even though they could just give you an antibiotic.

Proud I never had that shit!
You made sure your bitches was clean  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
You made sure your bitches was clean  :thumsup:

I'll tell you the same thing I used to tell my troops....

"How much is an apple? .50?  I bet you look through the ones that are there and inspect them before you pick one up.  Now if you are gonna pay 20 times that to mamasan you ought to look that LBFM (little brown fucking machine) up and down closely."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 03:31:35 PM »

Ouch.

When I was being processed at MEPS, the Doctor that made us sing "moon river" looked like Lurch, and I swear his fingers were about the size of silver dollars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »
Ouch.

When I was being processed at MEPS, the Doctor that made us sing "moon river" looked like Lurch, and I swear his fingers were about the size of silver dollars.

How long did ya'll date after that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 03:52:41 PM »

Probably only about 5 more seconds until Doc had a new friend. One of those memories that last forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »

Seriously, what makes a guy spend all those years in medical school, and then decide that's the kind of doctor they want to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Keep her where she belongs!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 04:18:26 PM »
I don't like where this is headed. I'm locking this bitch down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
Seriously, what makes a guy spend all those years in medical school, and then decide that's the kind of doctor they want to be.

They are the doctors that barely passed med school.  Why else would you take a job where all day every day you are looking at, and touching another man's balls.  I guess on some fellas they might even have to move the ol dong to one side or the other.

You guys with the finger up the ass, your doc was just extremely gay.  You don't have to get the finger wave until your over 40 physical.  I can retire at the ripe ol age of 37, so that one doesn't scare me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 05:39:54 PM »
Here's a different perspective (haha);

Butt doctors have regular office hours.  No weekends.  No holidays.  No ER consults.  No emergency calls in the middle of the night for an exploratory assectomy.  An ER doc finds a lump on a guy's prostate, it will wait until the sun comes up for further exploration (hoho).  Surgeries are scheduled to fit his tee times.  And once the student loans are paid off, he makes a buttload (heehee) of money... sticking fingers up asses.

Doesn't sound too shabby to me... yeah, it ain't pretty, but two seconds in and out and that will be $300 please...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
Doesn't sound too shabby to me... yeah, it ain't pretty, but two seconds in and out and that will be $300 please...
"What kind of doctor are you?"
"Well, I'm an asshole doctor"
"Ha ha, I know your an asshole, but seriously what kind of doctor are you?"
"No really, I'm an asshole doctor"
"Oh"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Ouch.

Dr Screws at Maxwell AFB? I bet his bulbous finger has been knuckle deep in the ass of every serviceman Alabama has produced since 1961.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
Dr Screws at Maxwell AFB? I bet his bulbous finger has been knuckle deep in the ass of every serviceman Alabama has produced since 1961.

No, this particular guy uses a flashlight to look into the stinky sphincter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »
This song comes to mind:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »
I thought I locked this bitch down?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 03:52:26 AM »
I thought I locked this bitch down?
:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.