Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cocks...

Cocks...
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:03:32 AM »
I used to date Godfather back in his gay days.  He's the one who gave me this nickname actually.  But I'll save that for another post.

Onto football, I can't effing wait to get to Auburn this weekend.  Here's my agenda...

--Heading down on Friday to play golf at the Lake Course at Grand National. 

--Dinner in Auburn that night. 

--Very likely going to hook up with some super hot sophomore sorority girl who is into really short, slightly overweight married guys. :gig:

--Playing the short course at Grand National on Saturday morning and then heading over to tailgate (assuming we can find a spot). 

--Go watch the game. 

I'm hoping my Gamecocks win, but I'm budgeting this game as a loss.  Not sure we can generate enough pressure on Newton and on the flip side of that, I'm not confident that we can protect our own QB.

So my focus will be on enjoying the awesome SEC atmosphere in Auburn. 

So some questions for you guys...

1.  Best place to eat/drink on Friday night in Auburn?  preferably some place with some good local color.  And by local color, I mean vaginas. :vn:

2.  Best bet for a tailgating spot on Saturday?  Are there some big fields we can park in?  How early to get there? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Cocks...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:08:47 AM »
I used to date Godfather back in his gay days.  He's the one who gave me this nickname actually.  But I'll save that for another post.
You love teh cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 09:11:46 AM »
Hey Spurrier, is that you!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 09:13:27 AM »
You love teh cock.

Why are we thinking alike?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 09:13:58 AM »
You should hit on the waiters at Niffer's, most of them look like they would love the Cocks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 10:11:25 AM »
You should hit on the waiters at Niffer's, most of them look like they would love the Cocks

Order the corn nuggets for appetizers then the waiters will give you their corn nuggets for dessert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »

Wait...he's straight now?!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
Order the corn nuggets for appetizers then the waiters will give you their corn nuggets for dessert.

Toss salads with Buttermilk Ranch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »
Hey wow...glad you got the balls to finally post something.  Cam Newton is gonna eat some cocks for ..wait...thats not right.

I told you Niffers was the place to go.  I'll post a map, cause I know you are retarded. 

and the nickname i gave you was tiny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 10:29:05 AM »

and the nickname i gave you was tiny.

I just thought you gave him his nickname like how you call a fat guy "Slim", a bald guy "Curley", or Taylor "Straight"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 10:35:23 AM »
hey teh cock sucker.

report your...

to jumbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:36:39 AM »

I just thought you gave him his nickname like how you call a fat guy "Slim", a bald guy "Curley", or Taylor "Straight"
Don't be jealous
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »
Godfather isn't really gay.  Neither am I.  We both tried it out and hated it.  So we proved for sure that we were straight.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
I'm not concerned. He doesn't give face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 10:48:30 AM »
Godfather isn't really gay.  Neither am I.  We both tried it out and hated it.  So we proved for sure that we were straight.
Yeah but I quit after one it took you 32 to figure it out....besides we never touched balls or fell in love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »

Somewhere AWK is weeping. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »
Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:20 AM »
Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing.

I'm in a glass case of emotion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »
Anyway, to answer your question:

For a deli sandwich, you gotta do the original Momma Goldberg's.

For pizza, if you're drunk, go to Little Italy downtown. If not, go to Johnny Brusco's.

I love some Cheeburger Cheeburger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions