Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mc-Freakout at drive-thru window caught on video

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Mc-Freakout at drive-thru window caught on video
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 11:03:58 AM »
What are you doing on here, don't you have another doctor to sue....idiot.

I don't sue doctors.  I come from a family of doctors.  Fuck head
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »
Its actually very easy to link your Dr's bill with ambulance chasers.....the figures are very well documented the cost for Medical Malpractice insurance that Dr's HAVE to buy to be protected from these idiots and the cost that is passed along to the public.

"Hey, don't blame us, we're just the insurance companies, we're just here to help you...you can trust us...we wouldn't raise rates except for all those lawyers suing everybody...yeah, that's it, blame them, not us!"

I'm curious if you  have any fucking clue how hard it is to successfully sue  a God   a doctor in these parts, and how strong their lobby is in getting the laws written to favor them in the first place?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »
"Hey, don't blame us, we're just the insurance companies, we're just here to help you...you can trust us...we wouldn't raise rates except for all those lawyers suing everybody...yeah, that's it, blame them, not us!"

I'm curious if you  have any fucking clue how hard it is to successfully sue  a God   a doctor in these parts, and how strong their lobby is in getting the laws written to favor them in the first place?

Don't even mention the one conglomerate malpractice insurer who insures the overwhelming majority of doctors and hospitals in this State.  Last time I had this debate with my father and sister, both doctors in Alabama, they were more than a little surprised to see, in writing, the $60 million profit from the previous quarter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 11:33:09 AM »
my father and sister, both doctors in Alabama,

I'm sure they're so proud you made a lawyer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:20 AM »
I'm sure they're so proud you made a lawyer.

Hell they are just proud he can make water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »
I don't sue doctors.  I come from a family of doctors.  Fuck head
Settle down there mascot.  My post was :sarcasm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »
Settle down there mascot.  My post was :sarcasm:

Shut the fuck up.  I started this morning and I'm retaining water like a blow fish.  Plus, Poopsie shit all over the bedroom floor.

In addition, I just realized that reading comprehension is fundamental to productive board participation.  My faux pas.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:16:17 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 02:53:28 PM »
Shut the fuck up.  I started this morning and I'm retaining water like a blow fish.  Plus, Poopsie shit all over the bedroom floor.

In addition, I just realized that reading comprehension is fundamental to productive board participation.  My faux pas.
I am gonna let you get away with that one, but only cause you were hot and hungry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

Not a fan of tort reform eh?

And your tone in the response is half the reason people have a bad opinion of lawyers. No one likes a holier than thou know it all attorney. And yes, very fucking hard. So hard, that its increased 12% per year since 1975. Doesn't sound like they have leveled off to me.

Strong lobby from Dr's (AMA)? They barely crack the top 20 (18th) from the last 20 years. The American Assoc for Justice (formerly the Trial Lawyers Assoc) over the last 20 years is the 5th biggest lobbyist in Washington so you can't throw rocks in a glass house JR.

As smart as you are, I can't believe you would want to defend these sleezy ambulance chasers. You're better than that.

You guys can laugh and belittle this all you want, but its a fact that the Ken Nugents have done nothing good but make themselves rich whilst driving up healthcare costs. A Dr doesn't have to get sued to have a need to buy malpractice insurance. Its the fear that he/she WILL get sued in the future, which is the environment that these clown trial lawyers have created - a sue happy society.

BTW - Don't confuse insurance companies with Doctors in my argument. I don't have much sympathy for the insurance companies turning a 40% profit. Fortunately they are not all of this profit margin.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 03:07:33 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »
Not a fan of tort reform eh?

And your tone in the response is half the reason people have a bad opinion of lawyers. No one likes a holier than thou know it all attorney. And yes, very fucking hard. So hard, that its increased 12% per year since 1975. Doesn't sound like they have leveled off to me.

Strong lobby from Dr's (AMA)? They barely crack the top 20 (18th) from the last 20 years. The American Assoc for Justice (formerly the Trial Lawyers Assoc) over the last 20 years is the 5th biggest lobbyist in Washington so you can't throw rocks in a glass house JR.

As smart as you are, I can't believe you would want to defend these sleezy ambulance chasers. You're better than that.

You guys can laugh and belittle this all you want, but its a fact that the Ken Nugents have done nothing good but make themselves rich whilst driving up healthcare costs. A Dr doesn't have to get sued to have a need to buy malpractice insurance. Its the fear that he/she WILL get sued in the future, which is the environment that these clown trial lawyers have created - a sue happy society.

BTW - Don't confuse insurance companies with Doctors in my argument. I don't have much sympathy for the insurance companies turning a 40% profit. Fortunately they are not all of this profit margin.

I pretty much go blank and tune out anyone trying to debate this that constantly uses "ambulance chaser" to refer to lawyers.  Same way I tune out to someone that wants to talk tough about crime that constantly throws out the term "perps".  It all just turns to blah, blah, blah after that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »
I pretty much go blank and tune out anyone trying to debate this that constantly uses "ambulance chaser" to refer to lawyers.  Same way I tune out to someone that wants to talk tough about crime that constantly throws out the term "perps".  It all just turns to blah, blah, blah after that.

Understand this: When I say ambulance chaser, that refers to a certain niche of trial lawyers who are sleeze bags and not the majority - Ken Nugent and others who beg people on TV to call them, are who I am referring to. I dont mean you, or Taylor, or Snaggle when saying this. What I am saying is there are some bad ones out there who give lawyers a bad name. I would think you guys would want to distance yourself from these guys rather than defend them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 03:29:58 PM »
Understand this: When I say ambulance chaser, that refers to a certain niche of trial lawyers who are sleeze bags and not the majority - Ken Nugent and others who beg people on TV to call them, are who I am referring to. I dont mean you, or Taylor, or Snaggle when saying this. What I am saying is there are some bad ones out there who give lawyers a bad name. I would think you guys would want to distance yourself from these guys rather than defend them.
The only time Taylor chases ambulances is when the Paramedic is a hot dude.   He handles exciting law...like taxes and shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 03:32:16 PM »
I am gonna let you get away with that one, but only cause you were hot and hungry.

I think you ought to make him king of the Winter carnival.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 03:32:57 PM »
Yes, but my friend JR seemed to think that I was referring to all lawyers as ambulance chasers. That just wasn't the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 03:34:54 PM »

Don't think I took it as a personal insult.  Some do simply refer to ALL lawyers that way, which does exhibit a great amount of ignorance.  I get what you're saying too.  My general gripe with your stance, and the stance of CCTAU is that y'all seek to always use the exceptions to the rules, or the most extreme examples to bolster your arguments and prove your points.  I do want to distance myself from some of the types you reference.  Others, while their advertisements might be distasteful to you, still serve a purpose.  We've hashed this all out before with no resolution...have we not?  You want tort reform, but do you really know what that means and who is really behind it?.  Do you really think throwing out the baby with the bath water is the way to go on all civil matters?  Folks get hurt by other folks/companies/enitites...just life, move on, and let the one's causing the injury get by with it because life aint fair and sometimes you just get hurt, you don't deserve any money for your bills, pain, or suffereing?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 01:18:49 PM »
Back on topic. McDonalds should make this a commercial.

Chicken McNuggets: They're that good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 02:11:20 PM »

Run tell that homeboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 09:23:25 AM »

And she hasn't even tried the McRib. What the fuck would she have done for the sandwich formely known as the Double Down at KFC?  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »

I think the bambalance chasers are the perps in this case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »
I think the bambalance chasers are the perps in this case.

New avatar just for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions