Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Justin Alberts Of Prattville

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Justin Alberts Of Prattville
« on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
Is walking on for the Tigers.

He turned down offers from Vandy, Clemson, Ole Miss, & S.Miss to play for us.

I've been touting this guy for years as a diamond in the rough that is being waaaay overlooked.

Can't wait til he proves me right wearing an Auburn jersey. He's going to be one of those guys that are Tuberville's bread & butter that come out of nowhere to dominate. Write it down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: Justin Alberts Of Prattville
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »
War Damn Justin Alberts!

I heard he crawled over broken glass from Mary Martin Hall to Jordan Hare Stadium.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:08:21 PM »
That kid's looks fuckin' Saaweeeeeeeeet on film....I can't wait to see him Slicing through the Goddamn Retards come November 2009 - 2012.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »
Update from the Prattville Progress:
http://www.prattvilleprogress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080322/PROGRESS04/803220323/1044/

Justin Albert, the electrify­ing former running back for the Prattville Lions, announced his collegiate decision this week.

Albert had been considering several options at the collegiate level. Tuesday, he announced he would attend Auburn Universi­ty this fall as a preferred walk-on.

"I had a few offers this spring from some schools," said Albert. "I took the visits, and checked those schools out, but they just did not fit into what I wanted in a school to attend. After visiting with Auburn and talking with the coaches there I have decided to accept their offer to walk on as a preferred walk-on.

"It is what I think will fit me better than any of the other schools. Auburn will run the spread offense, which is the same that Coach (Bill) Clark ran here at Prattville High for the four years that I played. I will fit into this offense with the one-back set."

Albert says Auburn has promised a scholarship pro­vided Albert reports to school in top form, ready to compete for playing time.

"Coach (James) Willis told me that if I can come to Auburn in June as a preferred walk-on I will be a part of the team," Al­bert said. "He also told me that I can earn a scholarship very quickly in this program. He feels and I feel that I can prove that I can play in the SEC and that is all I ask for -- the oppor­tunity to prove myself."

Thursday morning, Albert made a visit to his orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Michael Freeman of Montgomery. Freeman told Albert that he was free to begin workouts.

"Dr. Freeman told me that I could go back into the weight room and begin to work," said Albert. "He said I could do any of the workouts and that the knee had healed perfectly. Dr. Freeman also told me that I would be released before June."

Albert says grew up a Univer­sity of Florida fan.

"I always wanted to be a Ga­tor, but sometimes those dreams just don't pan out in life," he said. "I really think Au­burn will be an excellent choice for me and my family. I'll be close enough that my family and friends can see me play. Auburn is an easy drive and they have an excellent program. Coach (Tommy) Tuberville has been very supportive of my decision and I look forward to wearing the orange and blue."

Justin Albert left his mark on Prattville High School, his high school coaches said..

"Justin was a big part of our success at Prattville," said Clark. "I am happy for his deci­sion and I know he'll work hard and we'll see him on television playing for the Auburn Tigers. He's a great kid and no one will out work him. He wanted to play so bad in the championship game this year that he played even with a torn ACL."

Albert hurt his knee in the first playoff game against Bal­dwin County.

"It was in the third quarter," said Albert. "I had made a long run and attempted to cut back, and somehow the tackler's hel­met just hit my knee. Just one of those freak plays that happens in football."

Albert was a four-year letter­man for the Lions. He earned all-state honors in 2006 and 2007 and was the runner-up for Mr. Foot­ball at the close of the 2007 sea­son. He was all-county and all-metro in 2006 and 2007 and was the player of the year in Autau­ga County and the metro area.

For his career at Prattville High School, Albert had 3,467 yards rushing. He also had 1,021 yards receiving and 1,004 yards on punt and kickoff returns, racking up a four-year total of 5,492 yards of offense and scor­ing 65 touchdowns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »
Great news!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."