Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The actor that played Willow gets to play in another movie.......

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The actor that played Willow gets to play in another movie.......
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »
You really do take this a lot more seriously than I do.  I admit I push some peoples buttons on here, if that pisses you off than I can understand that.  If after you stand up and walk away from your computer you're still pissed, now there's a problem. 

Or maybe he is just messing with YOU? I got no beef with you personally. As long as you want to dish it out, I will give it right back. And if that doesn't bother you, then we're all cool. And yes, beer and football usually does provide for common ground. I'm not nearly as pissy in person as people think per my posts.

Simp - same spot for Clemson? You ass needs to come to the opener. Quit being a pussy. Might even have a ticket for you if you say please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »
Or maybe he is just messing with YOU? I got no beef with you personally. As long as you want to dish it out, I will give it right back. And if that doesn't bother you, then we're all cool. And yes, beer and football usually does provide for common ground. I'm not nearly as pissy in person as people think per my posts.

Simp - same spot for Clemson? You ass needs to come to the opener. Quit being a pussy. Might even have a ticket for you if you say please.

Sounds good to me with GK in hand. The opener sounds good but I have to get my balls back from my wife first and then ask for permission.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
Sounds good to me with GK in hand. The opener sounds good but I have to get my balls back from my wife first and then ask for permission.

I know what you mean....I mean...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »

I know what you mean....I mean...what?

I don't blame simp's wife. The dude has like 37 kids and thinks he is gonna sneak out to a ballgame without a care in the world. If you can pull that one off simp, I will buy your beer for a day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »
I don't blame simp's wife. The dude has like 37 kids and thinks he is gonna sneak out to a ballgame without a care in the world. If you can pull that one off simp, I will buy your beer for a day.

Oh you're really shelling out the $$$ there.  What does a 22 pack of Keystone run....like $6.99?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »
Oh you're really shelling out the $$$ there.  What does a 22 pack of Keystone run....like $6.99?

The glass-lined can, paired with inflation, actually run it a few Washington's north of that estimate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2010, 02:19:52 PM »
The glass-lined can, paired with inflation, actually run it a few Washington's north of that estimate.

simp drinks nattys, not keystone. I know - picking nits at this point. 6.99 vs 7.49.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2010, 02:43:31 PM »
simp drinks nattys, not keystone. I know - picking nits at this point. 6.99 vs 7.49.

Icehouse not nattys or keystone. Get it straight fellas. By the way, for special occasions I drink George Killian IR. I got some major honey kiss ass moves to make to get out of the house for that. She is ok with the Clemson game because she is going and she can get away from the little hellions too. Honestly, she probably want mind. She wasnt too happy bout me goin to the A-Day game though considering work had been sending outta town all the time and the little guy was only 2 mths old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2010, 02:46:38 PM »
Icehouse not nattys or keystone. Get it straight fellas. By the way, for special occasions I drink George Killian IR. I got some major honey kiss ass moves to make to get out of the house for that. She is ok with the Clemson game because she is going and she can get away from the little hellions too. Honestly, she probably want mind. She wasnt too happy bout me goin to the A-Day game though considering work had been sending outta town all the time and the little guy was only 2 mths old.

This is your own fault for not having your squaw trained better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2010, 09:47:58 PM »

This is your own fault for not having your squaw trained better.

I squaw is trained in Jeet-Kun-Do scalping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 02:48:34 AM »

Well said, from one Bob Seger fan to another.  Now, how about that pussy JR.  Man, what a mommy part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2010, 10:41:16 AM »
You really do take this a lot more seriously than I do.  I admit I push some peoples buttons on here, if that pisses you off than I can understand that.  If after you stand up and walk away from your computer you're still pissed, now there's a problem. 

Thinking others take you too seriously is part of what makes you a typical troll.  Coming here to "push people's buttons", rather than join in intelligent conversation, or joking banter is another.  As I posted in your "Let's make a deal thread", (which you abandoned once it was moved from the heavier traffic football forum because it didn't net you the attention you seek once it was moved), your behavior here is typically troll.  If you get an ego boost thinking that when people express their irritation, it really means they're taking you too seriously, then have a fucking ball.  Again, you're schtick is Troll 101. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »
Well said, from one Bob Seger fan to another.  Now, how about that pussy JR.  Man, what a mommy part.

E-courage is easy to come by isn't it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
E-courage is easy to come by isn't it? 

Yes it is. Something tells me we'd all get along just fine at a tailgate though. Call it weird but just a thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 11:13:02 AM »
Yes it is. Something tells me we'd all get along just fine at a tailgate though. Call it weird but just a thought.

Nah, it's not the fact he's a bammer, or that he's a bammer posting on an Auburn site.  His level of humor and what entertains him is so juvenile, it would shock me if he was capable of acting normal in person.  I'm sure he'd not have near the sack in person he acts like he has here. He'd still be easy to pick out as a fucking juvenile moron.  It's posts like that one above calling me a mommy part...there's plenty of back and forth here among the members, and it's usually somewhat juvenile even but in a different way.  His just comes across like a 12 year old little brother trying too hard to fit in around his older brother's high school Sr friends, instead coming across a pathetic and awkward. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »
Personally, hair-pie is one of my favs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions