Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'll make a deal

Birmingham

I'll make a deal
« on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:17 PM »
GH's still hasn't come up with a screen name that I supposedly secretly post from (because I don't).

Here's the deal, I won't post for the next 24 months if someone can tie this account (Birmingham) to any other account (aside from the "censorbutton" account, which was only used while not being able to post from my regular account, and never tried to insinuate I was someone other than myself.)

what you get:
Link my account to any other account and all posting from me will end for 2 years.
what I get:
If no account is able to be linked up, you have to stop acting like a bunch of pussies and stop bitching like a bunch of celebrity moms having to change a diaper, grow a cock 'n balls and take your lumps knowing I'll still be here when the roles are reversed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I'll make a deal
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 11:20:09 PM »
GH's still hasn't come up with a screen name that I supposedly secretly post from (because I don't).

Here's the deal, I won't post for the next 24 months if someone can tie this account (Birmingham) to any other account (aside from the "censorbutton" account, which was only used while not being able to post from my regular account, and never tried to insinuate I was someone other than myself.)

what you get:
Link my account to any other account and all posting from me will end for 2 years.
what I get:
If no account is able to be linked up, you have to stop acting like a bunch of pussies and stop bitching like a bunch of celebrity moms having to change a diaper, grow a cock 'n balls and take your lumps knowing I'll still be here when the roles are reversed.

You seem to be real concerned about what people think of you all of a sudden. I am not a mod so I don't have your IP and other info. Sure, I know people on here that do. I never really thought you were any other account but Censorbutton- which you were. I think you missed the bigger point anyway. Yes, you did pretend to be someone else-Censobutton.You never once said in your posts as Censorbutton that you were indeed Birmingham. You were trying to troll because you were pissed when a post of yours was randomly marked as spam and you failed. Like I said before - you are using this cop out excuse of "oh sure, that was me. I never said it wasn't me". (paraphrased of course).

When you make absurd statements like no one on this forum is more computer savvy that you and other ridiculous assumptions, expect to get some shit back.  You seem to be the one who has something to prove not us, so you can take your "dealio" and shove it up your ass Rico (aka-Ricky).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »

When you make absurd statements like no one on this forum is more computer savvy that you and other ridiculous assumptions, expect to get some shit back. 

1)  What reason do you have to think that I may not be?  Are your credentials "message board" related?  You're probably correct about that, I will say.  There are a lot of really awesome message boarders here, it would be tough competition for sure.

2)  I was responding to a reference that you originally made, maybe it was your expectations that weren't ready to get some shit back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:15 PM »
You seem to be real concerned about what people think of you

Just making you put your money where your mouth is.  Can't question something and when someone wants proof you then say "Well well well, you care about this all of a sudden."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 11:56:19 PM »
bammerham you idiot fuck...here is what I know, and its all the I need to know.  Youre a standard isuue, no frills, every day troll.  You engage in typical troll antics like polluting the forum then claiming anyone that responds is "mad" or "upset", or that YOU have made me look like a fool because I asked what town you claimed to be from.  Seriously, how the fuckis that YOU doing shit or me looking like a fool?  Its not, but its low level, rookie troll behavior along with making a bet that includes us allowing you to act like the fucking moron you are and not call you on it if we lose.  So I know this too...trolls also post under aliases, you ARE a troll, and thus you have posted under alias here, and thats all the proof anybody needs IF they fucking cared.  Damn youre pathetic, and predictable.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 12:23:03 AM »
bammerham you idiot fuck...here is what I know, and its all the I need to know.  Youre a standard isuue, no frills, every day troll.  You engage in typical troll antics like polluting the forum then claiming anyone that responds is "mad" or "upset", or that YOU have made me look like a fool because I asked what town you claimed to be from.  Seriously, how the fuckis that YOU doing shit or me looking like a fool?  Its not, but its low level, rookie troll behavior along with making a bet that includes us allowing you to act like the fucking moron you are and not call you on it if we lose.  So I know this too...trolls also post under aliases, you ARE a troll, and thus you have posted under alias here, and thats all the proof anybody needs IF they fucking cared.  Damn youre pathetic, and predictable.  

http://www.whitesmoke.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 12:39:03 AM »
Ingredients
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup amaretto liqueur
Dippers: Biscotti, strawberries, pineapple chunks, bananas
Directions
In a heavy saucepan, bring whipping cream to a boil. Remove from heat, then add the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Stir in liqueur. Spoon into a fondue pot; keep warm over low heat. Serve with desired dippers.

Fondue is really making a comeback, this a favorite from Paula Dean on some Chocolate Amaretto Fondue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »
See, I'm lazy.  If I'm going to do fondue, I'll just take the wife to The Melting Pot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 07:41:57 AM »
See, I'm lazy.  If I'm going to do fondue, I'll just take the wife to The Melting Pot.

I hate doing fondue. 

It singes the hair on my scrotum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »
http://www.whitesmoke.com/

http://www.flayme.com/troll/#How

How can troll posts be recognised?

No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments on nurses' groups, blasphemy on religious groups .. I kid you not.

Pedantic in the Extreme - Many trolls' preparation is so thorough, that while they waste time, they appear so ludicrous from the start that they elicit sympathetic mail - the danger is that once the group takes sides, the damage is done.

False Identity - Because they are cowards, trolls virtually never write over their own name, and often reveal their trolliness (and lack of imagination) in the chosen ID.! As so many folk these days use false ID, this is not a strong indicator on its own!

Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that?

Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward.
Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective.

Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.

Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone. This is so frequent, that it is diagnostic! Somewhere on the web there must be an Intelligence Test for Trolls - rigged to always say "above 150"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »
http://www.flayme.com/troll/#Why

Why do trolls do it?
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

I tried to find something to highlight applicable to you, but it's all so spot on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
I hate doing fondue. 

It singes the hair on my scrotum.

You're a kinky sonofabitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 01:01:34 PM »
most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Passed

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.
Passed

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.
VERY Passed

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going
Best pass of all

then sit back and count the responses

Passed

Congrats Vaginaham, you passed the test. Now if you could actually get a life outside of trolling and pass a test fit for people with IQ's OVER 75, you might be considered a human fucking being one day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
1)  What reason do you have to think that I may not be?  Are your credentials "message board" related?  You're probably correct about that, I will say.  There are a lot of really awesome message boarders here, it would be tough competition for sure.

2)  I was responding to a reference that you originally made, maybe it was your expectations that weren't ready to get some poop back.

1. Its inconclusive. The burden of proof is on the accuser dumb fuck. I dont know and you dont know.

2. The reference I made in the TitanTigerCensorButton thread was:

Dem Bammers aint too Innerwebbs savvy are they? Rule 1: If you're gonna troll, block your IP or do it from a different PC dumbass.

....which came after Chad's observation that TTCB was really you.

Exactly what don't you get about this fuck stick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 01:35:11 PM »
you have to stop acting like a bunch of pussies and stop bitching like a bunch of celebrity moms having to change a diaper, grow a cock 'n balls and take your lumps

This is the funny part.  We, Auburn folks, have a board to gather on, and we come here to discuss all things Auburn.  Bammer wants to disrupt it with juvenile repetitve bullshit, and if we don't want to stoop to his level, and play the game his way, we are the ones that need to grow a set.  Absolutely un-mother-fucking-believable!  And yet, this is the type thinking that makes him a troll. 

Thanks Al Gore!  Thanks to you pathetic souls no longer have to slink around the neighborhood setting the neighbor's cat on fire, or poking at the caged zoo or circus animals with a long stick.  Now they can irritate actual human beings on an anonymous internet forum with impunity, and can inflate their own egos by saying the ones with the problem are those that get irritated when he tries to irritate them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
This is the funny part.  We, Auburn folks, have a board to gather on, and we come here to discuss all things Auburn.  Bammer wants to disrupt it with juvenile repetitve bullpoop, and if we don't want to stoop to his level, and play the game his way, we are the ones that need to grow a set.  Absolutely un-mother-phuking-believable!  And yet, this is the type thinking that makes him a troll. 

Thanks Al Gore!  Thanks to you pathetic souls no longer have to slink around the neighborhood setting the neighbor's cat on fire, or poking at the caged zoo or circus animals with a long stick.  Now they can irritate actual human beings on an anonymous internet forum with impunity, and can inflate their own egos by saying the ones with the problem are those that get irritated when he tries to irritate them.

Nice work my friend   :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
Bammerham wins any time anybody responds... it we don't respond, bammerham can't show how small his e-penis is... its like that saying "any publicity is good publicity" as long as ppl are responding to bammerham, good bad or ugly, he is happy... so stop responding
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »
Bammerham wins any time anybody responds... it we don't respond, bammerham can't show how small his e-penis is... its like that saying "any publicity is good publicity" as long as ppl are responding to bammerham, good bad or ugly, he is happy... so stop responding
I think this may be your first post out of 66 that wasn't an out-of-nowhere jab at RWS for never attending a game.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
I think this may be your first post out of 66 that wasn't an out-of-nowhere jab at RWS for never attending a game.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in you.

I second that notion.  It must be tough to be consistent when you're constantly running from INS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
I second that notion.  It must be tough to be consistent when you're constantly running from INS.
:blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE