Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alan Wake

Alan Wake
« on: July 06, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »
Just added you.

Sani, how is Alan Wake?  And go fuck yourself.  You fucking boot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Alan Wake
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »
Just added you.

Sani, how is Alan Wake?  And go fuck yourself.  You fucking boot.
I got ya fuckin' boot.

It's good.  Just a different pace than what I am used to.  I will give you this piece of advice when you begin it....

Normally I always start games out on the hardest level that there is and make it through without any major issues.  This starts with a normal and hardened unlocked and once you finish it on hardened to you unlock nightmare difficulty.  I say all this to tell you that I backed it back down to normal difficulty.  
Ammo conservation is PARAMOUNT!  

For any of you who have not seen the trailers yet....

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:40:52 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Alan Wake
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »
Play the game with the lights on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 12:53:57 PM »
Play the game with the lights on.

Yeah can't say I ever jumped but there were some definite skin crawl moments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 12:54:54 PM »
Yeah can't say I ever jumped but there were some definite skin crawl moments.
Is this game out now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 12:57:13 PM »
Is this game out now?

Yeah.  Been out a couple or three weeks.  I am playing it now. (In addition to another three)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 07:42:33 PM »
Yeah.  Been out a couple or three weeks.  I am playing it now. (In addition to another three)
I love red dead redemption, How does it compare?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:51 AM »
Red Dead is open world RPG.

Alan Wake is not open world and it has a horror storyline.  Not going to have any re playability.  I would rent it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:27:36 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »
Red Dead is open world RPG.

Alan Wake is not open world and it has a horror storyline.  Not going to have any re playability.  I would rent it.
Thanks for you expertness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions