Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You bitches ready to die?

Ogre

You bitches ready to die?
« on: July 06, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »
I finally broke down and got an Xbox 360 yesterday.  Also bought Red Dead Redemption and COD Modern Warfare 2.  Let the mass murdering begin.

My XBox Live handle is Baker869.  Look a brotha up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: You bitches ready to die?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:45:45 AM »
Yeah now that you do not get any pussy you have come on over to join the rest of us. You are about to receive a lesson in humility bitch.
You have a friend request in your in box.
Maybe we can get that ghey assed bitch Johnathan on as well so you can both take some ass beatings.

Mine is "Saniflush"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:48:07 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »
Yeah now that you do not get any pussy you have come on over to join the rest of us. You are about to receive a lesson in humility bitch.
You have a friend request in your in box.
Maybe we can get that ghey assed bitch Johnathan on as well so you can both take some ass beatings.

Mine is "Saniflush"

Whatever, you are on to bigger, better things now.  I don't see your sorry ass on the CODMW2 anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
I'm on CODMW2 all the time, but I'm using my buddy's gamer tag.  My new one is pocket ninja 84.   With the spaces.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
My new one is pocket ninja 84.   With the spaces.
u r teh uber l33t h4x0r that will pwn all teh n00bs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 03:59:04 PM »
u r teh uber l33t h4x0r that will pwn all teh n00bs!
I do rape faces.  Just ask my guild, I have sweet ninjitsu skillz.  You can find me in West Virginia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:04:52 PM »
Whatever, you are on to bigger, better things now.  I don't see your sorry ass on the CODMW2 anymore.

Not true I was playing COD most of the weekend.  Hell I was even playing some Nazi Zombies on World at War this weekend.  It was throwback time to play with all the little people.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:05:49 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »
Not true I was playing COD most of the weekend.  Hell I was even playing some Nazi Zombies on World at War this weekend.  It was throwback time to play with all the little people.

Only time I've ever played hardcore was that one time with you.  It was fun but hard as hell.  We should do it again.

I'm on CODMW2 all the time, but I'm using my buddy's gamer tag.  My new one is pocket ninja 84.   With the spaces.

I'll send a request.  I'm ready to hook this shit up again and dominate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions