Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Slow Day: Sporting News Interviews Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Slow Day: Sporting News Interviews Saban
« Reply #240 on: July 01, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
She can defend herself.  There will be plenty of women around who have legs just like I like'em.

Feet on one end and a pussy on the other.

You dont say much friend, but when you do its to the point.  And I salute you for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

boartitz

« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »
:pwnd:

There was a stretch there where I thought titz was just funnin' us, but I've begun to think he's serious.     
hey, it's the slow part of the season. I am a shit stirrer. I know where we are in the grand scheme of things. But again, I say yall are right there with us when it comes to being fucked over. We haven't went undefeated fucked over yet, but we're trying. Big sister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #242 on: July 04, 2010, 11:07:13 PM »
hey, it's the slow part of the season. I am a poop stirrer. I know where we are in the grand scheme of things. But again, I say yall are right there with us when it comes to being phuked over. We haven't went undefeated phuked over yet, but we're trying. Big sister.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban