Alabama's last NC.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Slow Day: Sporting News Interviews Saban
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »
Did they have video recorders in '57?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
Did they have video recorders in '57?

No, but they did in 2004.

Wait...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 10:52:34 AM »

boartitz, you may want to skip ahead around the 1:14 mark where Richardson embarasses the entire Hawg defense.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:54:52 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »
Arkansas' last NC.

And it depends on what poll you look at on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Birmingham

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 06:27:50 PM »
I noticed that Boartitz is living in the past, something Alabama fans haven't been accused of a whole lot lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »
I noticed that Boartitz is living in the past, something Alabama fans haven't been accused of a whole lot lately.
Except everyone that attended a game this year wearing something houndstooth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Birmingham

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 07:05:57 PM »

Houndstooth has become a part of Alabama tradition.  Should Auburn stop rolling Toomer's Corner just because it was done in the 60's and 70's?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »
Houndstooth has become a part of Alabama tradition.
I guess living in the past is now considered a "bammer trudishun".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 07:36:53 PM »
I guess living in the past is now considered a "bammer trudishun".

And...???  What do you think the definition of "tradition" is?  If your traditions aren't based on the past what are they based on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 07:51:37 PM »
If yall are so great, why haven't you won more than 1 NC since the BCS started? That's 1 ever that was won on the field and not the results of votes. All them others are in your past. That's where it seems yall are the ones living and crowing about.
We're just little ole Arkysuck and yall haven't really dominated us since we have been in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »
bammer fans have never been observed wearing houndstooth.

Or so I've read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »
If yall are so great, why haven't you won more than 1 NC since the BCS started?
Because, from 1992 up until 2008, they've been recovering from probation.

I read that somewhere, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 08:40:03 PM »
If yall are so great, why haven't you won more than 1 NC since the BCS started? I can't read this without attaching a tobacco spittin' southern accent.  That's 1 ever that was won on the field and not the results of votes. All them others are in your past.  Seriously?  If you're the current National Champions, how is it possible for "all them others" to not be in the past?  That's where it seems yall are the ones living and crowing about. What the fuck does this sentence even mean????
We're just little ole Arkysuck and yall haven't really dominated us since we have been in the SEC.  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you're drunk right now.

Who the hell let AuburnChopper sign in under boartitz screen name?  Shit looks like it was written by a 5 year old.  First of all, why is the fan of a team that's only won .5 a National Championship in the last 140 years asking why Alabama's only won 1 in the last 12?  2nd of all, I don't know what you consider dominating but Alabama has a winning record against every team in the SEC, including a 13-7 record over Arkansas.  Why are you running your mouth again?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:47:36 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
Who the hell let AuburnChopper sign in under boartitz screen name?  Shit looks like it was written by a 5 year old.  First of all, why is the fan of a team that's only won .5 a National Championship in the last 140 years asking why Alabama's only won 1 in the last 12?  2nd of all, I don't know what you consider dominating but Alabama has a winning record against every team in the SEC, including a 13-7 record over Arkansas.  Why are you running your mouth again?
How many of those wins have yall had taken away because you were fucking cheating?
I smoke. Don't dip or chaw.
I don't brag about how good we were. I'm real fucking optimistic about how good we will be now that we have a good head coach.
I'll bet you a gallon of local BBQ sauce that we beat yall's bammerfootball ass this season. Put up or shut the fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
I don't brag about how good we were.

ummm... isn't that like a fag not bragging about all the poon he gets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »
How many of those wins have yall had taken away because you were fucking cheating?
I smoke. Don't dip or chaw.
I don't brag about how good we were. I'm real fucking optimistic about how good we will be now that we have a good head coach.
I'll bet you a gallon of local BBQ sauce that we beat yall's bammerfootball ass this season. Put up or shut the fuck up.
You might want to wait until Arky keeps it closer than 4 scores for a year or so before you make that bet, titz. That's cool that you're confident, but I think Saban has Petrino pretty much figured out. What does Arkansas have this season that they didn't have last season that is going to change the game all that much? If anything, I think the change in Alabama's secondary is going to change things more than anything Arkansas will do. Not trying to be cocky, but damn....Alabama has punked you guys these past two years. Say what you want about Nutt, but the Arky game always scared the shit out of me because Alabama fans knew we were going to get all we wanted and more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »
Say what YOU want about Nutt. He's the sorry piece of shit that left us in the shape to get punked the last 2 years. He knew when to bail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »
Too late, RWS, he already made the bet.  Which I accept while asking if we are seriously betting BBQ sauce.  Either way, I'm good for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2010, 09:15:08 PM »
Sounds like you've got yourself a double down, boartitz. I'm not too sure these clowns have anything that will match your BBQ sauce wager - unless you're into gubmint assistance vouchers or vials of crystal meth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions