Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Xs and Os...video...not words....

boartitz

Re: Xs and Os...video...not words....
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
That was Saban's read and react defense. The fact that the bammer defensive guys can't read puts him at in a mofunk.
Our defense . . . Just put a bunch of guys out there who have no fucking clue and tell them to hit somebody when the ball is snapped. Burn or get burned.
We're getting smarter. We may even have a plan this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 05:06:41 PM »
That was Saban's read and react defense. The fact that the bammer defensive guys can't read puts him at in a mofunk.
Our defense . . . Just put a bunch of guys out there who have no phuking clue and tell them to hit somebody when the ball is snapped. Burn or get burned.

Well hell, when you guys played Auburn last year, it was like a Patton movie. 

You beautiful bastard....I read your book.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 05:14:28 PM »

Well hell, when you guys played Auburn last year, it was like a Patton movie. 

You beautiful bastard....I read your book.
Petrino's offense< Gus's offense. Both of our defenses sucked. Ours worse than yall's.
We are more familiar with Gus's stuff than most of the teams yall will face. That helps us.
I defer back to the old wishbone teams. Hard to prepare for when you only faced it once a year or had never played against it.
I'm still thinking that Alabama will be the third place "A" team in the west this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 10:33:08 PM »

I'm still thinking that Alabama will be the third place "A" team in the west this year.

:rofl:

Come on dude really? Not even third place but the third place "A" team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2010, 04:26:01 AM »

:rofl:

Come on dude really? Not even third place but the third place "A" team?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. :)
I'm ready for some football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2010, 09:59:04 AM »
Petrino's offense< Gus's offense. Both of our defenses sucked. Ours worse than yall's.
We are more familiar with Gus's stuff than most of the teams yall will face. That helps us.
I defer back to the old wishbone teams. Hard to prepare for when you only faced it once a year or had never played against it.
Def not taking Bammer's side over Arky's here, but they have lost 2 games in the last 24 months.In those 24 months - They have won the west twice, the sec once and have a NC. Just saying....let us or you or anybody else beat them, and then we'll get on here and crow. Until then, they are the bar - and it is high.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2010, 10:09:53 AM »
Def not taking Bammer's side over Arky's here, but they have lost 2 games in the last 24 months.In those 24 months - They have won the west twice, the sec once and have a NC. Just saying....let us or you or anybody else beat them, and then we'll get on here and crow. Until then, they are the bar - and it is high.

You done gone and done it now.  Started talking about "da bahr".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2010, 10:18:50 AM »
Our defense . . . Just put a bunch of guys out there who have no fucking clue and tell them to hit somebody when the ball is snapped. Burn or get burned.

Doubt seriously they don't have a defensive plan.  

Quote from: boartitz

Why would Ark be more familiar with Gus' offense than any other team?  He coached there 4 years ago, under a different staff, and didn't even get to run his offense when he was there.  If any staff were more familiar with the Gus Bus, then it would be Nutt and the Rebs.  Ark. had a plan that day, and they stopped us cold.  Sometimes even a mediocre defense comes up with a good plan, and executes it.  Bammer had 2 close calls last year...one with UT, and one with Auburn, yet had their way with much better defenses like Florida's.  Auburn's sorry ass defense gave them, and their Heisman winner fits when other teams had run through us like shit through a goose.  It happens.  

Quote from: GH2001

What he said.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:20:38 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »

Why would Ark be more familiar with Gus' offense than any other team?   
We have kids still on the team who played while Gus was here.
We have some coaching staff still here that was here while Gus was. We played Tulsa while Gus was there.
Nutt don't know shit about Gus's system. It was too complicated for him. Hell, it made his brother's bwain bweed.  I think we ran the HUNH one series while Gus was here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »
We have some coaching staff still here that was here while Gus was. We played Tulsa while Gus was there.
Nutt don't know poop about Gus's system. It was too complicated for him. Hell, it made his brother's bwain bweed.  I think we ran the HUNH one series while Gus was here.

Yeah, but unless Arky ran something other than what I saw in Auburn that year with Mitch Mudstain and in the games on TV, they know little or nothing about what Malzahn is running now.  Mudstain threw what, 8 passes in the game.  All I recall is Mcfadden left and right..Jones left and right..more McFadden...more Jones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
Nutt don't know shit about Gus's system. It was too complicated for him. Hell, it made his brother's bwain bweed.  I think we ran the HUNH one series while Gus was here.

FWIW, I doubt that it's much of an avantage really.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »
FWIW, I doubt that it's much of an avantage really.  

We can absolutely agree to that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
Yeah, but unless Arky ran something other than what I saw in Auburn that year with Mitch Mudstain and in the games on TV, they know little or nothing about what Malzahn is running now.  Mudstain threw what, 8 passes in the game.  All I recall is Mcfadden left and right..Jones left and right..more McFadden...more Jones.
Gus didn't get to run his offense here. That's one reason he left for Tulsa after his first year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:08 PM »
Gus didn't get to run his offense here. That's one reason he left for Tulsa after his first year.

Tru dat!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2010, 11:42:27 PM »
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. :)
I'm ready for some football.

You have not seen the ratings for our players for NCAA 2011.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions