Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Palin speaks on Pot!

JR4AU

Re: Palin speaks on Pot!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »
One thing I found...it's contradictory in places...but the picture says a lot.

http://www.mpp.org/victims/webster-alexander.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Also should be noted that it was over 8 years ago.  Things change...fast on certain issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
Less than 2 pounds. That's zero to 2 pounds. That's one ounce or less. Get it? You can be sent to jail for possession of any amount of marijuana.

You can also be sent to jail for unpaid parking tickets. 

Yeah, this is a regular Tony Montana here. A high school kid selling dime bags deserves to get put away for 26 years...

You seem to be desensitized to the criminal side of this.  A high school drug pusher should get some sort of leniency?  Really???  And, it looks like Webster's 26 year sentence didn't go so far, but thanks for all of the bloviated hype regarding this scumbag. 

How can you possibly construe that from anything I wrote? This is more of exactly what I'm talking about. Keep trying to spin my position until it is completely unrecognizable from anything I came close to saying. And I'm the one with "silly...convoluted logic at best..." 

You talk in generalized terms to spin your story.  I call you out for your absurd literal statements, and I'm being unreasonable...

By legalizing marijuana, the government is allowed to shift all of it's focus and efforts completely away from the failed drug war. 

Nice... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 06:35:39 PM »
You can also be sent to jail for unpaid parking tickets. 

You seem to be desensitized to the criminal side of this.  A high school drug pusher should get some sort of leniency?  Really???  And, it looks like Webster's 26 year sentence didn't go so far, but thanks for all of the bloviated hype regarding this scumbag. 

You talk in generalized terms to spin your story.  I call you out for your absurd literal statements, and I'm being unreasonable...

Nice... 

"Drug Pusher"?  ROFLMFAO at the 70s lingo.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 06:41:36 PM »
"Drug Pusher"?  ROFLMFAO at the 70s lingo. 

Respect your elders...  BITCH! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."