No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Another fucked up Bammer in the Paper
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:29:34 PM »
Eastern Shore Chamber official accused of spying on women with restroom camera
Published: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 4:34 PM  Updated: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 4:53 PM
Russ Henderson

Jay Hasting: Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce official arrested on charges that he secretly used a digital camera to record a pair of women in a restroom Sunday morning at the chamber's Scenic Overlook Welcome Center.

DAPHNE, Ala. -- Daphne police have arrested Jay Hasting, tourism director at the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce, on charges that he secretly used a digital camera to record a pair of women in a restroom Sunday morning at the chamber's Scenic Overlook Welcome Center.

Hasting is a well-known member of the Daphne community.

"It was kind of a shocker for everybody," said Lt. Jud Beedy, Daphne police spokesman.

Hasting was suspended from his chamber duties on Monday, according to a statement sent to the media by Chamber President Darrelyn Bender.

Efforts to contact Hasting and his attorney were unsuccessful.

The two women, both visitors from out of state, stopped at the welcome center to use the restroom at about 10:45 a.m. Sunday, Beedy said. When they went inside, Hasting told them that the women's restroom was out of order and that they would have to use the employees' restroom.

According to Bender, the welcome center should have been closed -- according to its posted hours, its doors open at noon on Sundays. Hasting was there not as a chamber employee but as the owner of The Cleaning People, a local cleaning service. That company had a contract to clean the facility, Bender said.

After the first woman left the restroom, the second woman saw what appeared to be a small, cell phone-sized camera partially concealed by rolls of toilet paper, coffee creamer and other items on the bathroom counter, Beedy said.

The woman put the camera in her purse and took it to the people she was traveling with. When they played back the video, the women found they had been recorded in the restroom, Beedy said.

Daphne police were called, and Hasting was charged with installing an eavesdropping device and two counts of criminal eavesdropping.

Installing an eavesdropping device is a Class C felony punishable up to 10 years in prison. Criminal eavesdropping is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail, according to state law.

"The chamber had no knowledge of and does not condone the actions that are under investigation by the Daphne Police," Bender said in the statement. "The contract with The Cleaning People was suspended as of Monday, June 14, final decision pending with legal counsel."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/chamber_official_arrested_on_e.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »
Decided to take these from the same thread you got that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »
He used to be one of the guys on the morning show on 97.5 WABB. Pretty fucked up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »
Decided to take these from the same thread you got that.

Is that the same guy?

If not the 2nd one is pretty funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 10:43:35 AM »
Is that the same guy?

If not the 2nd one is pretty funny.
I was thinking the same thing. Is that supposed to be embarrassing to Auburn? I don't get it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 10:59:53 AM »
They keep coffee creamer in the bathroom? 

Eeeewww, gross...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
They keep coffee creamer in the bathroom? 

Eeeewww, gross...

Oh it's the creamer alright.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
I mean, I could post about the guy wearing the AU hat as he is led into the jail in Mobile charged with killing his ex right in front of his 3 kids.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
I mean, I could post about the guy wearing the AU hat as he is led into the jail in Mobile charged with killing his ex right in front of his 3 kids.

You take a self-timer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »

The biggest difference I see is the fact that we have a photograph and you don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »
The biggest difference I see is the fact that we have a photograph and you don't.
Birmingham already posted it. The one above the Tebow pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
That's no murder suspect; it's Gus Malzahn after a weekend bender. The news station put the wrong ticker up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »
I keep looking at the picture. THIS guy is a well respected member of the community?

He looks creepy as shit. Fuck Daphne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »
I keep looking at the picture. THIS guy is a well respected member of the community?

He looks creepy as shit. Fuck Daphne.
"well respected member of the community".....for a bammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs