Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FIFA

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: FIFA
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »
Sorry.

I had to bust balls because it's not even pronounced how you tried to spell it. Phonetically, it's "Ying-ling".

How do you know? Have you spoken to the founder of the brewery? It could be younglin. Yanglin. Yinglin. yongling. OR that damn beer that starts with a "y".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2010, 03:58:28 PM »
i watched portugal vs ivory coast last evening on the duece.  bartles and jaymes, original '87 vintage, in hand.

i learned this...

you must wear a bee keeper's suit.  supposedly, a swarm of bees infested the world cup(R) stadium. bzzzzzzz. bzzzzzz.

one or two ivory coast playa's wore shoes and socks modeled after the every popular halloween candy corn.

the time keeper must be related to father of time.  

it's winter in south africa.

i enjoyed painting my house over the weekend.

Are you drunk?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2010, 04:03:38 PM »
the past 24 hours have been quite exciting  :blink::

The Swiss blast the Spaniards
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/?cc=5901&ver=us

Chile wins for the first time in 48 years
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=264074&cc=5901&ver=us

And some guy tells the only male soccer player I know of to go back to the museum:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5292403/ce/us/argentina-coach-diego-maradona-tells-pele-go-back-museum?cc=5901&ver=us

and apparently the weather is causing some issues........you would think an organization as powerful and smart as FIFA would know how to build a grass field that properly drains.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5293510/ce/us/germany-serbia-barred-training-venue?cc=5901&ver=us

surely a bunch of old redneck country boys aren't smarter than the elite European minds and the whole world put together........naaahhhhh.

simply riveting on-goings on the southern tip of Afrika......... :rolleyes:

:bar:

ps: oh hell, there goes the party.  The home team is getting stomped by a homosexual country (Sou. Afrika 0 - U-R-GAY 2)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:12:30 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

chinook

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2010, 04:07:44 PM »
Are you drunk?

no...just delirious.  our weather teh suxxor.  it was 38 monday morning.  we've only had 1, i repeat 1, 80+ degree day since last fall.  we broke the all time rainfall record for june.  we are on pace to break a 110 year record being the coldest june ever.  we had measurable rain for 26 out of 28 days.  i'm wearing a fleece pullover.  it's june.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2010, 04:09:49 PM »
no...just delirious.  our weather teh suxxor.  it was 38 monday morning.  we've only had 1, i repeat 1, 80+ degree day since last fall.  we broke the all time rainfall record for june.  we are on pace to break a 110 year record being the coldest june ever.  we had measurable rain for 26 out of 28 days.  i'm wearing a fleece pullover.  it's june.
We're bringing our little All-Star team up there to play then.  The last two weekends we had back to back games on Saturday starting at 1:30.  The first one wasn't so bad...it was only 86.  Last week it was 95 with a heat index of Satan's fingertips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »
the past 24 hours have been quite exciting  :blink::

The Swiss blast the Spaniards
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/?cc=5901&ver=us

Chile wins for the first time in 48 years
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=264074&cc=5901&ver=us

And some guy tells the only male soccer player I know of to go back to the museum:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5292403/ce/us/argentina-coach-diego-maradona-tells-pele-go-back-museum?cc=5901&ver=us

and apparently the weather is causing some issues........you would think an organization as powerful and smart as FIFA would know how to build a grass field that properly drains.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5293510/ce/us/germany-serbia-barred-training-venue?cc=5901&ver=us

surely a bunch of old redneck country boys aren't smarter than the elite European minds and the whole world put together........naaahhhhh.

simply riveting on-goings on the southern tip of Afrika......... :rolleyes:

ps: oh hell, there goes the party.  The home team is getting stomped by a homosexual country (Sou. Afrika 0 - U-R-GAY 2)
Of course I'm black. That's why I want to go to South Africa. To join my oppressed brothers as they take up the struggle against this racist, fascist, White Minority Regime!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2010, 04:18:45 PM »
no...just delirious.  our weather teh suxxor.  it was 38 monday morning.  we've only had 1, i repeat 1, 80+ degree day since last fall.  we broke the all time rainfall record for june.  we are on pace to break a 110 year record being the coldest june ever.  we had measurable rain for 26 out of 28 days.  i'm wearing a fleece pullover.  it's june.
I don't know a fleece pullover sounds nice right about now, I step outside for a minute and it feels like I am in sauna. 

Humidity so thick I saw a bald guy with a bad hair day.  :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »
Of course I'm black. That's why I want to go to South Africa. To join my oppressed brothers as they take up the struggle against this racist, fascist, White Minority Regime!

they have more problems than the racist, fascist, White Minority Regime............between all the bees and the gay country owning that ass....it aint a real good day for the home team.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
Ur-a-gay.  Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaallllllll
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
they have more problems than the racist, fascist, White Minority Regime............between all the bees and the gay country owning that ass....it aint a real good day for the home team.

That was a tough one...you missed it, lets see if anyone else catches it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2010, 04:44:34 PM »
Ur-a-gay.  Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaallllllll

was it a header? or did it slip in from the backside?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2010, 04:45:50 PM »
That was a tough one...you missed it, lets see if anyone else catches it.

nope did not miss it...it comes from one of my favorite movies Lethal Weapon II

just had no other response........

FREE SOUTH AFRICA FREE SOUTH AFRICA!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:48:24 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »
nope did not miss it...it comes from one of my favorite movies Lethal Weapon II

just had no other response........

FREE SOUTH AFRICA FREE SOUTH AFRICA!

I was in love with her....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »

she was hot and that scene in the trailer.....well, I enjoyed it.

of course if I had my druthers, I would take Charlize on a date.....see the "flying" Great Whites, dinner and then do a remake of THAT trailer scene. 

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:11:15 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »

from 900-070-004366

free verizon msg.  you are on track to incur overage charges for minutes, data, emotioncons, or messages.  acct owner: call 866-612-9328 or dial #min & #data to check usage...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2010, 05:35:48 PM »
from 900-070-004366

free verizon msg.  you are on track to incur overage charges for minutes, data, emotioncons, or messages.  acct owner: call 866-612-9328 or dial #min & #data to check usage...

dont have a verizon account

I am addicted to emotioncons....currently enrolled in a 12 step program but it isn't working out too well

sorry it bothers you, here have a beer

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:38:00 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
dont have a verizon account

I am addicted to emotioncons....currently enrolled in a 12 step program but it isn't working out too well

sorry it bothers you, here have a beer

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2010, 06:57:09 AM »

I was/am too, ya dumb son of a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
Aight phuker, dem nare is fighten words. Yes, I like some Killians and also Yuengling but I do like my IH too. Call it a an acquired taste if you will. Actually my favorite of all time is Mickeys but they dont sell that poop down here for some reason. If I could have Mickeys on a regular basis then all others would be forgotten.

Oh, and for the record, the Beast beer taste nothing like IH, the Beast taste like f'n water.

Didn't I tell you that Mickeys was cheap malt liquor? Look, let me bring the beer this fall. How does some St. Pauli Girl and Shiner sound?

I agree - nothing tastes like the Beast. Thats why it was 30.00/keg back in the day. Water does tend to run cheap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
Bourbon > Beer.

Sam Adam's Light = good beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan