You just can't make this stuff up.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
You just can't make this stuff up.....
« on: June 11, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »
Regions Bank robbed, police looking for suspect with missing front teeth
Published: Friday, June 11, 2010, 11:47 AM
Niki Doyle, The Huntsville Times

HUNTSVILLE, AL -- Huntsville police are looking for a man who robbed a Regions Bank moments ago.

The robber is described as a black man in his 50s who's missing his front teeth. He was wearing a crimson University of Alabama hat and a black shirt when he walked into the bank at 509 Drake Ave. SW, near the intersection of Memorial Parkway.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The man left the bank in a white pickup truck with tinted windows and a bed cover. He was last seen heading east on Drake Avenue.

According to police radio traffic, the man handed the teller a note demanding money at about 11:45 a.m. It's unknown at this time how much money was taken from the bank.

Anyone with information on the robbery or who might have seen the suspect leaving the bank should call the Huntsville Police Department at 256-722-7100.

Good luck finding a bammer without missing teeth.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/06/regions_bank_robbed_police_loo.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

Re: You just can't make this stuff up.....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 07:03:06 PM »
Good luck finding a bammer without missing teeth.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I give you style points for the comment, everything else I just shake my head while muttering "Dammit, for real?".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions