Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Could someone please help me get the AU Fightsong onto my iphone

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
I am trying to get the fight song onto my ringtone for my new IPhone.  Apparently it soes not work the same as my old Razor where all I had to do was buy it and have it emailed to my phone.

Any help would be appreciated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Could someone please help me get the AU Fightsong onto my iphone
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »
I'm just shocked you got an iPhone!

Hope you're doing well man, give me a call sometime! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
My razor blew up so I decided to join the geek squad and get an Iphone.  Pretty cool so far but have no idea how the damn thing works.  I actually left my father in law a 20 minute voice mail because I thought I had hung up the phone but later found out I was surfing the internet and still on the phone with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »
My razor blew up so I decided to join the geek squad and get an Iphone.  Pretty cool so far but have no idea how the damn thing works.  I actually left my father in law a 20 minute voice mail because I thought I had hung up the phone but later found out I was surfing the internet and still on the phone with him.

Nice.  Should be a fun phone for ya once you get it all figured out.  Lord knows that Chizad, Jumbo and the other iPhone guys will get you up to speed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
you can download ringtones through iTunes.  They do have some pre-recorded ringtones for sale, and sometimes you have to make your own - buy the song and for an extra charge, they will convert it to a ringtone for you.  Gives you a pretty much unlimited supply of choices.  "Old War Eagle" is a choice to do that to.

You will have to remember to select "ringtone" when you sync your iPhone each time or it will delete it off your phone - not delete it from iTunes, but off your phone temporarily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 05:32:39 PM »
Give this a shot.  I made a custom ring tone off of an MP3..

http://www.clone2go.com/tutorials/create-free-iphone-ringtones-using-itunes8.php
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 04:03:33 PM »
you can download ringtones through iTunes.  They do have some pre-recorded ringtones for sale, and sometimes you have to make your own - buy the song and for an extra charge, they will convert it to a ringtone for you.  Gives you a pretty much unlimited supply of choices.  "Old War Eagle" is a choice to do that to.

You will have to remember to select "ringtone" when you sync your iPhone each time or it will delete it off your phone - not delete it from iTunes, but off your phone temporarily.

I downloaded the "Old War Eagle " version and was able to make it into a ring tone.  For some reason the 1st version of the song I downloaded was not allowed to be made into a ring tone.  This was about as easy as i expected it to be, thanks for the help!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions