Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spencer Region update

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Spencer Region update
« on: June 14, 2010, 03:00:03 PM »
Wow, the people in Cullman have turned against this kid.  Here's an update from the bama camp.

There were around 10-12 guys attending the Saban camp this week.

Hanceville: 3 guys with the running back getting reps with the "BAMA" group,(top group.

West Point: I only saw one player. Offensive tackle, looked very good, not sure what group he was in, but very impressive.

Cullman: It looked like 4-5 cullman guys, I think most of the cullman players are going in July. SR, offensive tackle, showed up for about 2 hours and went home. I will be shocked if Alabama puts another offer on his table. Looked really out of shape and got no attention at all from Saban.

Fairview had 2 players. The QB ran with the "Crimson" group (the second group). Did ok, but he did receive an All Saban Camp Award. The WR made the best catch of the camp and it did make the high lite video.

Cold Springs had at least one player, but I couldn't get any information on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Spencer Region update
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »
   :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 07:44:22 PM »
Wow, the people in Cullman have turned against this kid.  Here's an update from the bama camp.

There were around 10-12 guys attending the Saban camp this week.

Hanceville: 3 guys with the running back getting reps with the "BAMA" group,(top group.

West Point: I only saw one player. Offensive tackle, looked very good, not sure what group he was in, but very impressive.

Cullman: It looked like 4-5 cullman guys, I think most of the cullman players are going in July. SR, offensive tackle, showed up for about 2 hours and went home. I will be shocked if Alabama puts another offer on his table. Looked really out of shape and got no attention at all from Saban.

Fairview had 2 players. The QB ran with the "Crimson" group (the second group). Did ok, but he did receive an All Saban Camp Award. The WR made the best catch of the camp and it did make the high lite video.

Cold Springs had at least one player, but I couldn't get any information on him.
What site is this from? BOL had a completely different opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 09:14:10 PM »
It's from a Cullman site.  Just their opinions, that's the reason I said that the people of Cullman had turned their backs on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:39:50 PM »
It's from a Cullman site.  Just their opinions, that's the reason I said that the people of Cullman had turned their backs on him.
I'm guessing that bOL had the best, most unbiased report on Mr. Region.  Definitely nothing to try and pump up his "Star" ratings....

Group A (Cullman people) Fat slob....has trouble getting into his stance, then has trouble getting out of it once he's in it.  Every defender ran right past him on their way to the QB.  Biggest revolving door on campus since Chris Capps.

Group B (bOL) Best film we've ever seen...ever, ever.  Once he gets his hands on the defenders, they're unable to go anywhere.  Had a little trouble with his kick-step and came out of his stance a little high.  Which is all extremely impressive since he camped with a broken leg and both eardrums where blown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
I thought you should know that I used this information as a means to starting a big flame thread on Rivals.  It worked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »
I thought you should know that I used this information as a means to starting a big flame thread on Rivals.  It worked. 

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
I'm guessing that bOL had the best, most unbiased report on Mr. Region.  Definitely nothing to try and pump up his "Star" ratings....

Group A (Cullman people) Fat slob....has trouble getting into his stance, then has trouble getting out of it once he's in it.  Every defender ran right past him on their way to the QB.  Biggest revolving door on campus since Chris Capps.

Group B (bOL) Best film we've ever seen...ever, ever.  Once he gets his hands on the defenders, they're unable to go anywhere.  Had a little trouble with his kick-step and came out of his stance a little high.  Which is all extremely impressive since he camped with a broken leg and both eardrums where blown.
Actually, BOL didn't mention his performance at the camp, just simply that Alabama coaches have cleared up whatever "miscommunication" there was before, and the hatchet has been buried. Also that he is very much a priority for Alabama, and he will probably commit to Alabama soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »
Actually, BOL didn't mention his performance at the camp, just simply that Alabama coaches have cleared up whatever "miscommunication" there was before, and the hatchet has been buried. Also that he is very much a priority for Alabama, and he will probably commit to Alabama soon.

Translation:  That fucking kid finally realized who the fuck he was dealing with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 11:44:28 AM »

Have fun with this kid. As you said months ago when he was an AU commit - the guy is a basket case. Oh - and he has a handler, his brother. Trust me here. I also said that in the same thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »
Have fun with this kid. As you said months ago when he was an AU commit - the guy is a basket case. Oh - and he has a handler, his brother. Trust me here. I also said that in the same thread.
I didn't say I was thrilled about it. I still think the kid is a basket case. But, as I said even when he committed to AU, he is talented. If he can get his head straightened out, this may turn out to be a good thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 12:55:58 PM »
We didn't want him anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 12:57:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 01:04:40 PM »
Rollin 5 deep baby
...and after all, he's no Dax.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »
...and after all, he's no Dax.

Hell - he aint even old timey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 01:12:18 PM »
Hell - he aint even old timey!

Using a confederate flag as a missile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:38 PM »

Using a confederate flag as a missile.

These boys is miscegenated.....theys all miscegenated!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 01:27:08 PM »
These boys is miscegenated.....theys all miscegenated!

Pappy was displaying rectitude when that egghead you work for was still messin' his drawers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."