Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A LOT of noise comin from "da skreets" on possible Big Cat Commitment....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
and it would be a HUGE Commitment.  I'm not gonna let da cat outta the bag, but stay tuned...you wont be disappointed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Kiehl Frazier has committed to AUBURN!!!!  KABOOOM!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Kiehl Frazier QB 6'3" 215lbs. 4.57 Springdale, Ar. (6 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 05/29/10)
Florida
LSU
Miami
Notre Dame
Arkansas
UCLA
Kansas State
Michigan
Nebraska
Texas Tech
West Virginia
Cincinnati
Clemson
Colorado
Duke
Illinois
Memphis
Mississippi State
Northwestern
Ohio
Oklahoma State
TCU
Tulsa
Vanderbilt
Western Michigan

Receiving Interest From:
Florida State (Lead recruiter for FSU Dameyune Craig)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
This has been on Scout for about 15 minutes.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=2&c=973428&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fauburn.scout.com%2f2%2f973428.html
Goes to show that I don't get my "Skreets" info from Scouts or Rivals....I received the Kiehl Frazier info last Tues or Wed. that he was going to possibly commit to Auburn this weekend, which was about two weeks after I'd posted that the 'Big Cat Weekend could cement his decision' to play for the Arkansas Legend.  Then about 45 min. ago, while watching "Inglorious Bastards" with my woman, I received another text that he had committed to Auburn and that it should be up on the recruiting websites soon.  And since I didn't see it anywhere on Rivals or here...I figured that it hadn't been made public yet.  This commitment is Michael Dyer or Cameron Newton huge....plus, the Big Bad Wolf, Coach Malzahn, just blew down the piggies houses.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
*NSFW*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
QB Kiehl Frazier will be visiting Auburn again this weekend and he's planning on attending "Big Cat".  Auburn, at one point, was perceived to be the team to beat.  We might still be in the lead, but Notre Dame will make a very strong push for Kiehl's signature.  IMO, his list is 1a. Auburn, 1b. Arkansas, 2. Notre Dame.  This upcoming weekend could push Kiehl over the edge in favor of Auburn and the "Big Cat Weekend" would cement it.
"The Big Bad Wolf" Gus Malzahn throws a Haymaker that lands squarely on "Suitcase" Bobby's jaw.

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!!  ($1 to Chop)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Wow, this guy was recruited coast to coast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
This commitment is Michael Dyer or Cameron Newton huge....plus, the Big Bad Wolf, Coach Malzahn, just blew down the piggies houses.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"The Big Bad Wolf" Gus Malzahn throws a Haymaker that lands squarely on "Suitcase" Bobby's jaw.

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

I know that the "Big Cat's WE's are ridiculous failures from the mouths of enemy camps but I think these should be continuous events if for no other reason than propaganda although I wouldn't rule out your average, run of the mill spite as a motivational tool.

Too bad there are restrictions.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 12:23:20 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
I know that the "Big Cat's WE's are ridiculous failures from the mouths of enemy camps but I think these should be continuous events if for no other reason than propaganda although I wouldn't rule out your average, run of the mill spite as a motivational tool.

Too bad there are restrictions.
the "enemy camps" might've thought that they were failures, last year...while it was going on.  But, once all of the quotes started coming out from the Stud prospects, last year, stating how it was the best visit that they'd been on officially or unofficially...then the commitments started coming in pointing back to the Big Cat Weekend as to the reason why they committed, the "enemy camps" realized that Auburn had put together something that was outstanding...and that's the reason why LSU started their "Family Day Weekend" this past weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions